Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:38:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like Bitcoin is a news right now.  (Read 791 times)
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

More and more people are being curious about how the extent of bitcoin can further lengthen their way of living into luxury and glamour, which is actually making it famous right now. Time may come that people only rely on the benefits of managing bitcoin rather than their own societal participation or job-related things. What do you know about the famousness of bitcoin worldwide? Add more ideas, opinions and news about this.
People feel positive with bitcoin because most of them feel the greatness of bitcoin. While some knows how good bitcoin is through their friends and relatives. Our experience with bitcoin is already enough to tell its greatness.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

Bitcoin is already very well known, because the first time the price is so very high because many news stories about bitcoin and also many have benefited from bitcoin.
Brenda Smith

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

That Bitcoin is well known is indisputable. Bitcoin appears on  every social media. Governments can't ignore it. Everyone has to pay attention to. So big the influence of Bitcoin is that no one can neglect it. It promises to make a difference to money transference and actually it does. With unique features like decentralization, Bitcoin differentiate itself from traditional means of payment.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

More and more people are being curious about how the extent of bitcoin can further lengthen their way of living into luxury and glamour, which is actually making it famous right now. Time may come that people only rely on the benefits of managing bitcoin rather than their own societal participation or job-related things. What do you know about the famousness of bitcoin worldwide? Add more ideas, opinions and news about this.
maybe with the results obtained by investors, many people feel curious and want to be able to benefit from investing in bitcoin and I think that is what makes bitcoin increasingly famous, in my opinion bitcoin is the beginning of the pioneers of economic progress by using progress and technology
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

Yes. It seems true that bitcoin is a news right now because of its popularity and it's ability to make investors rich.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

with the highest price that bitcoin can reach in the last year, makes people become curious about what exactly bitcoin is and they decide to search more about bitcoin. and maybe right now, many people are trying to join in the bitcoin and gladly, they can buy bitcoin at the lower price than the last year so they can expect to make a big profit soon. I am sure that it will attract more people to come to bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin like what other people did.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

Ever since it got partnered up with PayPal and bitpay.com, the coin's popularity has increased a lot. And who wants to miss out on the chance to make money by not going to the monotonous work schedule every day. So, that is why, it is getting more famous.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Because of its growing popularity and tbe cryptocurrency technology ,bitcoin is the talk of the town, even some of the big name in the entertainment industries are now endorsing cryptocurrency, that is why bitcoin is also a big news in the social media and in the currency market.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

Bitcoin is always a hot news but it depends on the trends and the price as we all know how tricky can bitcoin price be. Anyway, this is a good chance for people who are not involved with cryptos to have a look at least and then decide if bitcoin deserves a shot or no.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Bitcoin is always in the news, I observe people tend to broadcast negative news about Bitcoin compare to positive news from the community, Bitcoin is creating a revolutional change in the crypto world and in the global economy at large, the world will be enforce to embrace the platform base on what Bitcoin is out to deliver.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Many people have invested in Bitcoin, many decided to mine, to try to trade...  I think that last year was the reason for bigger increase of interest about this crypto currency. There was so much news, articles that talked about big growth in price of Bitcoin. People saw, they liked it and began to dream big dreams; luxury, good retirement fond, all nice things. Something like that.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

with the highest price that bitcoin can reach in the last year, makes people become curious about what exactly bitcoin is and they decide to search more about bitcoin. and maybe right now, many people are trying to join in the bitcoin and gladly, they can buy bitcoin at the lower price than the last year so they can expect to make a big profit soon. I am sure that it will attract more people to come to bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin like what other people did.

I agree with you. Having seen how much Bitcoin has to offer for so little money to start with people are now wondering whether they can also be part of this new high and whether will will follow the same trend this end of year.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

Bitcoin is on the news because of the ability to increase it's price. The opportunity to the users to become rich and the popularity how bitcoin really works. This creates sounds to the users whereas more people are into bitcoin because of the features it has.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

It looks like bitcoin will be the first alternative payment instrument using digital currency. and this thing certainly cannot be stopped until really long. Why is that? because if we look at progress to date, bitcoin has been used in various corporate media, both in the automotive field and those that are currently warmer are used as advertising payment tools in soccer sports. And chances are that many will use it in the future.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is part of new technology people in this era using the new technology for faster reseaching and searching what we need ti know in the computer technology.

So theirs nothing possible bitcoin known of the people worldwide because it's connected to the new technology nothing doubt bitcoin glamour and famous as new decentralized currenciy.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

This is one of the reasons why I fully devoted my time and show much commitment towards any bitcoin related issues because I am very optimistic that it will get to time in the nearest future that much emphasis will be on laid bitcoin then the early adopters will  reap all their efforts and hardwork having done their home work diligently.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

More and more people are being curious about how the extent of bitcoin can further lengthen their way of living into luxury and glamour, which is actually making it famous right now.

this is not exactly true though!
there are times in bitcoin history that the price is rising fast like last year that brings in people who thing they can become rich and have "luxurious" lives with bitcoin but that never lasts long. only those who understand how bitcoin works stick around and those others will go away as soon as the drops begin. and right now with all the drops we have had a cleaner market void of weak hands wanting to become rich overnight.

The problem with this strategy that says "sell when you see Bitcoin the national television most famous programs" is that sometimes they start talking about it only at the first third of the bubble formation.

For instance, I saw Bitcoin being talked about since it pumped to $3000+. A lot of people sold there, thinking that it was already peaking, since we were more than doubling the latest ATH of $1200. Of course, little did they know that the peak was going to be $20k.

And guess what happened during that $3000 to $20k period, it was on the news a lot.

So yeah, just because you see it in the news, it may just mean the bubble started, and now all these people that sold at $3k hate themselves and just dream of getting back at that price again.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

For me, its only amatter of choice of one chooses to abandone their day job just to work for the Bitcoin. That would mean that they are benefitting well from working on the Bitcointalk platform than their regular job. I would do that anyway. Not because I dont trust the BTT enough, nor the Bitcoin. I just love my day job and I wouldnt want to loose, plus I feel pretty comfortable working bith jobs (BTT and my day job). So, choice is the key word here
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

news now for people who don't know and have never heard of the world of bitcoin bro. but for senior bitcoiners who already have the sweet and bitter investment in bitcoin. surely they already considered this kind of thing normal

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

Bitcoin is on the news right now because they keep on talking about the dump and how useless is bitcoin based on their description because they don't really expect that this will happen and bitcoin will have a huge dump. They keep on telling that bitcoin is dead and they should not invest in bitcoin anymore and just leave it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: