Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to start buying Bitcoin again?  (Read 657 times)
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Buying bitcoin now should be the best thing to do and if you are an investors you will understand with me that the best time to buy bitcoin is now as the price is extremely very low.  Many investors did not understand how market work and must time they jumped in without studying the state of the market and from there the panic spirit will lay hold on them and they will get afraid of buy at the moment that they need to invest in.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Anything below $7K seems like a good value.
Yes, I believe it's really a very good time to invest in Bitcoin. However, perhaps now the price will gradually decrease, but there is nothing wrong with keeping your coins for several months. I have no doubt that in the winter Bitcoin will be at least twice as big as now.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

if bitcoin will hit 6,000 usd it is the best time to invest again, and will surely doubles your money at the end of the year or at the first quarter of 2019.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

I always think that Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency to buy and save, and when its price drops to $7000, I have already purchased it!
Qegarma

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

I think correction period may be complete soon. Bitcoins next target is 9450 if bitcoin cross this then next target will be 10500.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

I always think that Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency to buy and save, and when its price drops to $7000, I have already purchased it!

I think its a good time to buy bitcoin, while its price is low.  I only assure to recommend this esset because it is worth to hold for long term that you may benefited it accumulately and it has a good prospect on future. Also, it has a potential and called as a king of all coins. And when the market stability occur, we can purchase it immensely profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

bitcoin is  very hard to rise. i say like that bcz it cant up until 10k anymore
bitcoin only can rise to 7-8k. maybe it need very great news to pump it

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

Well even if it seems like a good catch buying from 7$k but for me i will wait for another week,because we saw it drops a little at 6$k earlier and i can feel that another drop will happen this August before it runs grow before September comes ,this is my own assessment and nothing about specialties
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

Yes, right now may be it will good time to buy Bitcoin. But also you should consider that Bitcoin probably will reverse again after it reach 9K$. That's why always check it and be ready to go out from the market.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

At the end of last year the price of Bitcoin increased to $19777.But now the price of Bitcoin is reduced to $7000.Bitcoin is an excellent technique.Of course the Bitcoin has a bright future.It is good to buy now because the price of Bitcoin is low.

I always believe that bitcoin has always been an interesting thing for investors so that it can get out of a difficult situation, with the increasing number of users it becomes a strong indication that the bitcoin market will be bright.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

The price of bitcoin has dropped to 7000 dollars. Also it was not allowed to fall below this price. I think it may rise again up to 9000 dollars in a short time. We are a good time to buy bitcoin.
And then make some money Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

At present, Bitcoin prices have fallen very deep, its price now lower than $ 7000. I think this is a great opportunity for us to buy and hold Bitcoin. We should buy now before its price goes up again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and increase to $ 20000. Besides that I would buy some more altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and NEO.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

At present, Bitcoin prices have fallen very deep, its price now lower than $ 7000. I think this is a great opportunity for us to buy and hold Bitcoin. We should buy now before its price goes up again. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and increase to $ 20000. Besides that I would buy some more altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and NEO.
The fact is that to date, quite a lot of promising coins that can bring very good profits and without having to buy or invest their funds in Bitcoin. Bitcoin loses relevance and your investments may be at risk.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Yes the current downwards trend give opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheap price and makes really good profits.  Bitcoin is going to recover no doubt and we just need to be able to follow events that are in the future, if there turn out to be positive then bitcoin will get pump and if negative it might come down further.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

I think it is, I haven't checked the price but since the current recovery on bitcoin is starting to dip again, I really think that it is now time to buy. Just trust your judgement, no one can give you a good prediction since anything can happen anytime with the market demand.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

That is the spirit. One cannot describe the worth of Bitcoin. It is not just a currency but something more than a currency. It is the future international currency which might outshine USD and might possibly alter the banking system which is built around fiat.

Besides, it has the potential to become one neutral currency that will be accepted anywhere around the world and people will no longer go for exchanges to convert their currencies to the currencies of other people. So these are the possibilities that the future of Bitcoin holds and it is important for all those to have Bitcoin who are dealing in crypto market because the future value will be lot higher that it is now.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I always believe that bitcoin has always been an interesting thing for investors so that it can get out of a difficult situation, with the increasing number of users it becomes a strong indication that the bitcoin market will be bright.
In addition to investors, bitcoins are now of interest to speculators. Everyone wants to earn, so someone must lose. This means that investors will now find it more difficult to make money.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

now to buy a good time bitcoin to win a lot. in the future very good prices will come to evaluate the future bitcoin very good for those prices. bull season is approaching

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kashkin

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Not bitcoin too early to buy especially this year I think the growth will not start until the moon there is nothing that it has led to growth but also fall should not

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise and fall and we know that it has become a character of the crypto currency, so you can buy bitcoin now and hold it, wait for the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and give profit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: