Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone share your strategy about investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 297 times)
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

I don't really have confidence about bitcoin because I believe the upper limit of bitcoin will not be much higher.
Nework (NKC) is the first blcokchain project I have heard, that's why I choose to invest, but how to recognize a good project and how to choose a potential coin?

Any suggestions?

Investing is not easy, it has a lot of risk that we need to conquered and overcome. When making investment to cryptocurrency, it is much advisable that at first we need to gathered a lot of information and knowledge about the flows of the system therefore we can easily makes a better strategies so we can become a successful investors in this field. The most important thing is it is better that you know what is your limit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

of course, other people can tell the strategy of how to use this well and of course this will not be told everything because this is the secret of each user.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

I think NKC is a very nice project. This is Blockchain's first project which is highly tested and safe. When you go to invest in a project, you will see that project flowchart. If it is safe and profitable, then definitely invest.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

My strategy is that invest in good cryptocurrency only and I often try to choose the best time like the moment when price dump really low then I'll jump in and buy large amount of cryptocurrency Smiley). But sometime it's not go the way that I want. LOL. But I still can alive in this world until now. LOL.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I think the best strategy for investing in this market is to invest in some high-quality cryptocurrencies when the market is undervalued, because they will fall to a large extent as the market enters the trough, and over time they will rise again, so you can Get a lot of profit from it.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

If you really want a good coin to invest in, then go for a coin which has a real usage by having an already existing product. When the project has a solid foundation and the price of the coin is even down, there is hope that it will rise again

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

As I have learned; it is not profitable to learn about others strategy because t simply my not work for you and ends you in debt

The best method is discover your own strategy
Are you a nervous person that gets scared when altcoins dip ?
Are you a courageous person to buy tokens at 1 sat or 2 sat

Those are factors that determine investors strategy
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Choosing really difficult and need to be careful when deciding to invest. There are many ways to refer but your knowledge and your judgment are the most important.
majiankun

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

If you don't have confidence in Bitcoin, then I don't know which encryption you can have. Where does your confidence come from? Nework (NKC)? What kind of project is this? You chose this thing and then don't look at Bitcoin. A swindler, a hypocritical person.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

There are lots of media and reviews articles on the potential ico. Crypto analysts are quite general about an ico. In addition, the most important thing you have to study before deciding to invest. You should pay attention to its development potential and the practical application it brings.

akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Well, if you want to take my advise in investing for altcoins with an upcoming launch, you would like to consider taking a background check to the team members especially tye CEO. If you find that he/she or the team specializes only in the technical skills, and also if the whitepaper is only talking about technical terms and ideas, and with no marketing and business solutions, you might wanna think twice about investing there. The team has to have both business and technical solutions, also both in whitepaper and team background and experiences. As for their project, concepts and ideas must have real value and real world application for better assurance of success. Added to that, you may want to invest with projects that have reached softcap, but not invest all your funds in it as it will have a little chance of scamming, but with a lot of investigations, it will still be up to you to decide.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I have a pretty simple and effective scheme. To begin with, the market analysis is carried out, and the favorites are selected. After the research, I'm ready to invest. And just wait. When a sharp jump in prices try to sell immediately, as after a sharp rise should fall. And if it grows a little, I watch and wait.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

It varies from people to people. The main strategy is to get find the coins that are worth investing in, and HODL and then sell them off when the prices rise. The key is to not to panic at any cost.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Basically, my strategy about investing in cryptocurrency should be actually not having a strategy. The market is unpredictable, and I believe it is not something you have to make a specific plan for, because it  might change its cause at any time, and you might go wrong with your strategies if you use one. This is what I believe. So rather, I just take it one step at a time.
noobrik

Activity: 84

I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Basically, my strategy about investing in cryptocurrency should be actually not having a strategy. The market is unpredictable, and I believe it is not something you have to make a specific plan for, because it  might change its cause at any time, and you might go wrong with your strategies if you use one. This is what I believe. So rather, I just take it one step at a time.
Well that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan, It just means you should plan for the unpredictability of the market as well.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

do analysis and research to determine the matter. It's not easy but of course will be able to provide pretty big results when it could analyze from the team that was behind it. It is done to at least be able to get satisfactory results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

I don't have any strategies for investing, I just find interesting one, check it, analyze and create trends for its increasing. There are all my secrets here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Pay as much attention to the development of the project as possible.
Because I can judge a project from the open source code, this is my only criterion.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
noobrik

Activity: 84

I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Pay as much attention to the development of the project as possible.
Because I can judge a project from the open source code, this is my only criterion.
Shouldn't other things be factors as well?
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Yes everyone can share their strategy but there is one thing about crypto currency
My strategy cannot work for you
Your strategy canny work for me

You need to dyor and figure out what strategies works for you best
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: