Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase allow users to trade Ethereum classic ETC from 7 august!!  (Read 67 times)
rausvi15 (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

hello guys
it's very good time to buy ETC because coinbase just announced that they will list ETC for trading on 7th of August. ETC will become consider in top 5 currencies with largest market cap in UK and USA.
there are also many good news from america, the biggest one is "New York stock exchange launches bitcoin market"
and then coinbase announced the news of ETC trading on their platform and so much so coinbase also begins to support British pound for Uk bitcoin users. now all coinbase users will use British pound for withdrawal and deposit.
when i look on all these changes only one thing comes up in my mind that  America change his attitude toward crypto just because to be on top of all other crypto regulated countries.
what do you think these announcements ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

I find the announcements very exciting.  I feel like anytime the general public gets opened up to different alt coins the better it is for the alt coin market health.  Its absurd this market is down like this. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

This is the reason while most of the crypto's in the market are bleeding but ETC is one of the very few that has gained more than 10%.

Coinbase Finalizes Plans To List Ethereum Classic (ETC)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

hello guys
it's very good time to buy ETC because coinbase just announced that they will list ETC for trading on 7th of August. ETC will become consider in top 5 currencies with largest market cap in UK and USA.
there are also many good news from america, the biggest one is "New York stock exchange launches bitcoin market"
and then coinbase announced the news of ETC trading on their platform and so much so coinbase also begins to support British pound for Uk bitcoin users. now all coinbase users will use British pound for withdrawal and deposit.
when i look on all these changes only one thing comes up in my mind that  America change his attitude toward crypto just because to be on top of all other crypto regulated countries.
It seems a legit announcement. I guess with all of this news and it looks like there was a lot of possibility for bitcoin to be approved by SEC. ETC gets 10% increase and it seems good. The only interesting thing that the US has a little bit changed its mind toward the cryptocurrency rather than called it as a scam or etc.
rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

It seems a legit announcement. I guess with all of this news and it looks like there was a lot of possibility for bitcoin to be approved by SEC. ETC gets 10% increase and it seems good. The only interesting thing that the US has a little bit changed its mind toward the cryptocurrency rather than called it as a scam or etc.
yeah it is legit. but as far as i know America is thinking about creating a huge crypto market which can take control over all cryptomarket upto 20% to 30%. And soon ripple is also on a list of Coinbase just for selling. But we don't know the plans of trump so hope for the best.

This is the reason while most of the crypto's in the market are bleeding but ETC is one of the very few that has gained more than 10%.
10% is just starting, ETC takes hold on green zone continuasly till 7 august, after that no one knows.

I find the announcements very exciting.  I feel like anytime the general public gets opened up to different alt coins the better it is for the alt coin market health.  Its absurd this market is down like this.
yeah altcoins take little boost during such announcements, but the problem is mostly announcements were FUD. Can't believe on them untill they actually works.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

hello guys

Apparently, at last a positive news background is starting to form. As a rule, these are the prerequisites for good growth.
ETC has already shown good growth today. I think so. that this is only the beginning of the rally.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Excellent decision from Coinbase, perfect simple platform to trade, I use it almost every single day, if they add even some more coins, only good for them, more users will come! Ethereum Classic is only beginning, but very good news that they involved it (even I'm not fan of this coin).
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

THis is difficult to make predictions about how the addition to coinbase will affect the coin value. Although, the news are definitely great. I have almost a year and a half ago bought about 200 coins ether classic and since then I wait and hope  Cheesy Grin. If we think logically, the classic has all the chances to rise to $ 100 during the year. But it all depends on the general state of the market.

rausvi15 (OP)

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

THis is difficult to make predictions about how the addition to coinbase will affect the coin value. Although, the news are definitely great. I have almost a year and a half ago bought about 200 coins ether classic and since then I wait and hope  Cheesy Grin. If we think logically, the classic has all the chances to rise to $ 100 during the year. But it all depends on the general state of the market.

well i thing you are the lucky one right now.
but i suggest you to not wait for such long. i think you better know the incident of bitcoin cash. dump from $2400 and price raise so much when blockchain wallet announced the trade of bitcoin cash on their forum. same situation for ethereum classic right now.so i suggest you to sell you ETC on first peak. i tell you my experience and this is for every ETC holder. 

Excellent decision from Coinbase, perfect simple platform to trade, I use it almost every single day, if they add even some more coins, only good for them, more users will come! Ethereum Classic is only beginning, but very good news that they involved it (even I'm not fan of this coin).
this is the reason why ETC raise, because Coinbase have huge number of users. and there is no  such fan following of ETC before, but now it is consider as hot one.

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

hello guys

I have not made my made about ETC. Starting with the DAO hack, I think it does not provide sufficient value for the market, the development is weak and adoption is too little too late. Is there anyone launching a token on ETC??

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Wow this is a great news, coinbase of recently is adding more tokens, and this is great for coinbase users to make  some quick gains when they list the coin come 7th, I will try to see how i can open an account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: