Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few words about TEZOS!  (Read 122 times)
sexylady13 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
Merited by Awens (2), mitsarasss (1), Heodar (1)

Friends, to be honest, I’m so tired of your praise for Ethereum. The forum is overfull of topics with similar comments about Ethereum. Besides, there are many interesting discussions which stay unnoticed. That’s why today I won’t talk about Bitcoin or even Ethereum (it’s surprising but true!)

In my point of view, nowadays there are some wild cards which are worth looking at carefully. One of the most intriguing ones is called Tezos!

I'd like to make it quite clear that I have never invested in this coin - in the ICO or on the exchange, on rises or after downfalls - but I always follow its news. Now I have the feeling that there comes a right moment to buy it. Why? Let's talk about this!

I'll start from the historical background of this company using news resources:

We all remember that incredible ICO of Tezos which collected 232 (!!!) million dollars - and those following the future of this coin know how its rate has fallen down due to some adverse events - complex and relevant legal issues, claims and conflicts among the holders, and so on.
Ironically, the project, who had been created to solve the management problems, didn't overcome the similar problems and get frozen for a long time. On this background, the coin was announced to replace bitcoin with the peak price of $10.50 in December 2017, and gradually fell up to $2.3 in July 2018 (almost 78 per cent!)
I think the explanation for those low prices is rather simple:
The investors of the Tezos cryptocurrency project have waited for a year to get their tokens - and the majority of them hastened to get rid of their coins. For example, Tim Draper, who had taken part in the Tezos campaign and had called himself a long-term holder of the tokens, said that people had started to sell coins because the token issue had taken more time than they had expected, and somebody perhaps had needed money. Besides, listing on XTZ had been exclusive for the exchange Gate.io, as a result, a relatively small number of transactions significantly impact on the price of the asset.
By July 8, XTZ had jumped back to $2,45 - the 100% jump in 48 hours - and since then its price almost hadn't changed.

My reflection on this topic made me think that this company is promising because Tezos is the only one token out of the top 20, which isn't on the Binance or other large exchanges. On the other hand, we all understand that tokens of such level and scale will list on many large exchanges - and they will cause a surge of liquidity. If we take into account other potentially positive factors such as the general growth of the market, this coin will significantly go up!

That's the recent illustration that the news about this coin is extremely positive:
"Winklevoss Capital family (owners of the Gemini exchange) has got Tezos in their portfolio"

What do you think about it? Let's discuss!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andyosh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Thanks for the reminder about this project, there are so many of them that you kind of get bogged down by which ones to read more about. I will definitely give this some more reading.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Nice one mate. I actually jumped on the hype train during the Tezos ICO. I was more of a noobs back then and believes practically everything. I didn't even bother reading about the terms of investing in the ICO. Didn't know their was a minimum requirement. I invested 0.3Eth. I later learned that contributions below the minimum will be refunded. But thanks to the protracted legal suit guess they forgot about that clause. Thank God today my investment is worth almost $400 today. I will be right back

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

The darkest days are now behind Tezos, and a silver lining is ahead! I don't understand why people are stuck on  ETH and BTC when there're so many interesting and promising projects, which are worth investing in?! Shocked
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Friends, to be honest, I’m so tired of your praise for Ethereum. The forum is overfull of topics with similar comments about Ethereum. Besides, there are many interesting discussions which stay unnoticed. That’s why today I won’t talk about Bitcoin or even Ethereum (it’s surprising but true!)

In my point of view, nowadays there are some wild cards which are worth looking at carefully. One of the most intriguing ones is called Tezos!

I'd like to make it quite clear that I have never invested in this coin - in the ICO or on the exchange, on rises or after downfalls - but I always follow its news. Now I have the feeling that there comes a right moment to buy it. Why? Let's talk about this!

I'll start from the historical background of this company using news resources:

We all remember that incredible ICO of Tezos which collected 232 (!!!) million dollars - and those following the future of this coin know how its rate has fallen down due to some adverse events - complex and relevant legal issues, claims and conflicts among the holders, and so on.
Ironically, the project, who had been created to solve the management problems, didn't overcome the similar problems and get frozen for a long time. On this background, the coin was announced to replace bitcoin with the peak price of $10.50 in December 2017, and gradually fell up to $2.3 in July 2018 (almost 78 per cent!)
I think the explanation for those low prices is rather simple:
The investors of the Tezos cryptocurrency project have waited for a year to get their tokens - and the majority of them hastened to get rid of their coins. For example, Tim Draper, who had taken part in the Tezos campaign and had called himself a long-term holder of the tokens, said that people had started to sell coins because the token issue had taken more time than they had expected, and somebody perhaps had needed money. Besides, listing on XTZ had been exclusive for the exchange Gate.io, as a result, a relatively small number of transactions significantly impact on the price of the asset.
By July 8, XTZ had jumped back to $2,45 - the 100% jump in 48 hours - and since then its price almost hadn't changed.

My reflection on this topic made me think that this company is promising because Tezos is the only one token out of the top 20, which isn't on the Binance or other large exchanges. On the other hand, we all understand that tokens of such level and scale will list on many large exchanges - and they will cause a surge of liquidity. If we take into account other potentially positive factors such as the general growth of the market, this coin will significantly go up!

That's the recent illustration that the news about this coin is extremely positive:
"Winklevoss Capital family (owners of the Gemini exchange) has got Tezos in their portfolio"

What do you think about it? Let's discuss!

Thanks for the advice. It's really worthy article to look at.
Never thought of TEZOS as potentially asset in my busket, but I think it is worth to look at the project with detail.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: