Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7707 times)
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Many Altcoins are influenced by BTC not just ETH. But after BTC, ETH is definitely the best choice at this time as ETH is trending up in recent days.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Not surprised that Etherium has become so popular, almost all the operations with the new tokens go through the purchase of these tokens Eth and then we either withdraw funds or need to buy tokens or bitcoin. Etherium also gave life to many good projects that used the blockchain Eth has not yet moved to your blockchain. Eth is one of the most essential tools in the current market, without it crypto currency would not be complete.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

Not surprised that Etherium has become so popular, almost all the operations with the new tokens go through the purchase of these tokens Eth and then we either withdraw funds or need to buy tokens or bitcoin. Etherium also gave life to many good projects that used the blockchain Eth has not yet moved to your blockchain. Eth is one of the most essential tools in the current market, without it crypto currency would not be complete.

Right ... I also have thoughts like that sir.
Ethereum has become popular with this platform more easily and simply in managing it, let alone many projects that have used this platform.
Costs are also easily affordable and have a good future.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I think it's because the ETH is next to bitcoin, and before you convert some of your tokens, you need to first use ETH, you just need to convert it from ETH before it's bitcoin.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

ethereum is very popular because it is the major altcoin. ethereum blockchain provides a more developed blockchain and smartccontracts for new icos. that is why almost everybody knows about ethereum here.
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

Ethereum has become popular due to some fascinating reasons. The most significant of all is in it's capacity to host other Cryptocurrency project. Other coins are built on the ethereum block and that has largely made Ethereum a popular cryptocurrency.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

ETH is becoming popular due to its modern technology, large community, high popularity in the market, good stability ... Many sell BTC to invest in ETH. Because the potential of ETH is very good and comparable to BTC but their price is low ... Therefore, ETH is an interesting investment for the community.
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

All right, Eth is really more popular. Same day ago, ETH price was 220$ but now 1 ETH is = $310+++
I think, it is a very good coin and it has great popularity.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

All right, Eth is really more popular. Same day ago, ETH price was 220$ but now 1 ETH is = $310+++
I think, it is a very good coin and it has great popularity.
ETH is a coin that is in great demand by many people because its function is very important to decipher the new tokens they get, ETH can also be exchanged almost with all coins which are some of the advantages of ETH which makes it very popouler. I also believe that ETH will continue to grow in the future because ETH has a large community and is often used by many new ICOs so that transactions will continue and that will make ETH last long in the market.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

I think smart contracts made it popular. Also ETH has solutions some points of BTC problems.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Of course it is, every ICO always uses Ethereum, for example, in bounty campaign, they're using the erc20, this is also an ethereum, and when purchasing their tokens, they're accepting either or both bitcoin and ethereum. For now, it is really smart to buy more and hold long of ethereum before its bullrun.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

I think ETHEREUM so popular because Many ICO’s have been launched using the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Therefore raising the market cap / volume and price of ETH.And also Bitcoin owners are selling BTC and see Ethereum as the next best option. Why are they selling? Take your pick of: high transaction fees, slow confirmations, technical logjam, Winklevoss and ETF rejection.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Yes, you said true. Ethereum going more and more popular day by day. Nowadays Cryptocurrency is a very familiar word for everyone. And for that, every day a lot of ICO and Cryptocurrency based project are coming. And most of them are ERC20 based. And Ethereum support ERC20. That's why people want to use Ethereum. And I think Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is the second King of Cryptocurrency. I hope someday Ethereum will cross Bitcoin.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Of course popular. What has created his Russian makes it even more popular and famous. Now the price of the etherium is not encouraging, but we'll see in time
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

I think Eth and Bitcoin are the same as bro, the only difference is the price and the weaknesses and advantages of each one, bro. The question is why is ETH now more popular than Bitcoin? The answer is that markets will know it, because sometimes Bitcoin is more popular than ETH. also determined by how the market conditions. Smiley
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:33:43 AM

Yes, you said true. Ethereum going more and more popular day by day. Nowadays Cryptocurrency is a very familiar word for everyone. And for that, every day a lot of ICO and Cryptocurrency based project are coming. And most of them are ERC20 based. And Ethereum support ERC20. That's why people want to use Ethereum. And I think Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is the second King of Cryptocurrency. I hope someday Ethereum will cross Bitcoin.
yes, we can't deny the fact that the ethereum is the only coin can replace the bitcoin someday. i say it again ,"someday" and not now. cause we know that there's no other coin can replace the bitcoin now because the alternative coin are only rely in the bitcoin. but the ethereum are good coin that's why its the next coin after bitcoin. in terms of demand, supply and has an affordable price.
InterstateCreek21

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

ETH is getting popularity as it is well known for its fast and secured service. It uses the blockchain 2.0 which is latest technology and people are loving it.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I don't think this is necessary. Although ETH is very good, the market still has to follow the price of BTC to determine the direction. Only BTC can do this, and ETH obviously has not had such a big influence. But I have already purchased 200 ETH a few days ago. I like Ethereum and hope it doesn't let me down.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

Well yes, we can say that Ethereum is really popular. Also because of its function, you can also say that it is reliable and friendly. Still, BTC will always come out on top.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
GiantSimplex24

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Ethereum is very popular coin and it gaining it's popularity day by day. People love it because it uses the blockchain 2.0 which makes it fast and its security and transaction system attract people very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: