Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Coin-Swap.net | A very different exchange  (Read 16042 times)
masterkiller (OP)

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:30:29 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 01:07:17 PM by masterkiller

Don't want to deposit all your coins into an exchange to buy and sell?

Coin-Swap.net
Coin-Swap allows you to exchange coins without an account of any kind, safely.
Over 1,080 coin pairings!

How does it work?
One person starts by creating a trade and setting up the trade conditions. You select what coin you are selling along with a price, much like you would at any other exchange. Once the trade is setup you deposit those coins to a unique deposit address created for that trade. The trade is posted in the market where anyone can browse and accept the trade. You are also provided with a public link to your trade that you can post anywhere you like. Here is an example: https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/zJQsLGUS

You can post this link here on Bitcointalk, reddit, twitter, irc channel, wherever you like! Anyone that goes to the trade can accept the trade if they like the conditions. Once someone accepts the trade, no one else can accept the trade. The person that accepted the trade is given a deposit address to send their coins. Once both deposits have been confirmed, the trade is executed and both parties receive their coins in THEIR wallets!

What is the best feature of Coin-Swap?
It is EASY and very friendly to new traders. You also don't have to deposit hundreds or thousands of dollars of coins into an exchange and hope they keep it safe. It is also very mobile friendly. Trade right out of your device's wallet program!

I don't have to deposit and keep my coins in an exchange wallet?
No way! Keep your coins on your device in your wallet! You only send in the amount of coins to complete the trade.

Is it an an exchange?
Yes. Coin-Swap has THE MOST market pairings of any exchange with over 1,080 pairings! You want to trade Vertcoin for Potcoin? You can! You want to trade Mintcoin for Reddcoin? You can! You can trade any coin for any other coin on the site.

Is it an escrow?
Yes. Do you have a pre-arranged trade but are stuck with "you send first" scenario? Coin-Swap can also act as an escrow service for private trades. Simply select the trade as Private when you set it up and provide the other person with a link provided after the trade is completed. They click on the link and complete the trade. It's that simple!

What are people saying about Coin-Swap?
Your site rocks, just traded some leftover coins I had on a mobile phone for MINTcoins with some stranger...  this rocks!

greetings from Belgium
Manu

Hello there, my name is Craig, and I've just been checking out your site.

Being totally blind I use a screen reader on my computer, which reads everything out to me. out of all the exchanges, your site seems by far the most accessible, and uncluttered!

A word from the developer
Hello, my name is Ian. I got the idea of Coin-Swap the day after I started mining DOGE, which was DOGE day 1. For those that remember, people were trying to trade DOGE through a Google docs spreadsheet maintained by a single person (you were a hero). For the next 6 1/2 weeks I worked to put together Coin-Swap. I learned a tremendous amount and pre-launching the site on January 28 was a reward in itself. Since then we have been in alpha testing and have had tremendous support from the community and a great deal of feedback. I'm sure many of you will recognize some of the features that have been added because many were your ideas! What we have now is a very unique type of exchange that is social and easy to use. If you are interested, take a look and if you have any suggestions, feature requests or even criticism I would love to hear it. Please email me at the email address listed at the site.

Links
Coin-Swap.net
Market
Register

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:35:09 PM

Have been using Coin-swap for the past few weeks and have been very happy with the site and the developer. Highly recommended-
totmacher12000

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:54:03 PM

Awesome service. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it's great.  Keep it up!
guiltmanager

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Like making new friends!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

really good website, very uncluttered, being totally blind this is important, very responsive and friendly developer. Hope he sets up a multi wallet of some sort.

Yours Sincerely,
Craig Mcgee,

Guilt Manager,
Guilt Management Services International.

Bitrated user: guiltmanager.
closesat315am

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

I am very happy with everything I've done with coin-swap. It is a great exchange. They responded so quickly to my email the one time I sent them a support question.

DOGECOIN: D6MTLa1aMNHiuSv776FX28RezvhDVPHxFg much wow and thank you
AllAboutTheBenjaminsBaby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:56:43 PM

The Benjamins community is very happy to be a part of your site. Thanks!
mrakbox

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:57:58 PM

Great service, I will be using you again.
Highly recommended!
qberty

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:58:37 PM

This is probably one of the most trusted and easy to use services to exchange coins available. It has great stability and potential!

Definitely recommend using this service!
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

So easy to setup a trade! I am a complete noob and just really don't understand much of this trading stuff, but this site made it very easy for me. A trained monkey could do it. Hell, I did and my wife would consider me a trained monkey! Try it, you'll be glad you did! I posted this same thing on Reddit to get the word out. I love simple.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

When I got in contact with this site, I had a small error with a purchase (I had omitted to include enough btc for the transfer fee, foolishly) I received immediate feedback, the situation was instantly resolved and upon discussion with Ian, I was able to communicate that I was also interested in trading benjamins on his site. After a brief discourse on allaboutthebenjamins thread I checked my email and he was already working on listing the coin THE SAME DAY.  I have done trades for 42, 21, benjamins and bitcoin on this site all executed flawlessly (excepting the first trade which was an error on my part)  I highly recommend this site and would like to see the volume increase, it is a great format and you can sell or buy coins using forums/chats/emails/facebook etc, with no need to register. This site is not just good competition for existing exchanges, it offers a freedom in trades that is unique and of value. Imho.     +1
thebudbrokers

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:22:33 PM

WE HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS TRADING DOGE AND REDD COIN ON COIN SWAP .I HAD 1 INSTANCE THAT MADE ME EMAIL SUPPORT I DIDNOT SEND ENOUGH COIN FOR TRANSACTION .COINSWAP IMMIDIATLY CORRECTED THE MISTAKE .THX AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Keyser

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:37:44 PM

Coin Swap works great if you have agreed to trade with someone and need an escrow service.  

It also works with a ton of pairs, it doesn't have to be just btc.  

For example, you can agree with someone on the forum to trade ReddCoin for BeeCoin and work out the deal on CoinSwap without having to worry about converting to btc and do it safely in a neutral environment.

The customer service response is quick too!
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:30:27 AM

Coin Swap works great if you have agreed to trade with someone and need an escrow service.  

For example, you can agree with someone on the forum to trade ReddCoin for BeeCoin and work out the deal on CoinSwap without having to worry about converting to btc and do it safely in a neutral environment.

+1

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
tmullett

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:02:47 AM

I sent the dev an email and within minutes he spotted me on IRC and addressed my question. Very responsive and very easy to deal with. +1 coinswap
se[c]

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:53:23 AM

I think that coin-swap is smart in the way it tackles many of our concerns as users - keeping BTC/coins at an exchange and hope they don't get hacked. you don't keep anything at the site - just complete your desired trade and keep it moving. no registration. no email address getting leaked, or passwords getting exposed and re-used to steal your email/coins.

It's fast, the guys behind the site are great support. I had an issue where I setup a trade and sent my coins to the trade wallet but while the coins are getting confirmed I accidentally canceled the trade. I thought all the coins were lost. A quick email later and I had my coins back in my wallet. Thanks guys!

So, to conclude, coin-swap is going places. and I'm glad we have FOX up on there. Happy swapping! Smiley
Hermis2014

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:04:25 AM

It's developer is very attentive to questions and provides fast and easy support, but i have been unable to make a trade at this site yet.
I don't know why nor the developer, when i try, i get an error message all the time "THE TX AMNT MUST BE A NUMBER" and "THE RCV AMOUNT MUST BE A NUMBER"
techemy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:19:01 AM

very fast and professional response times to my queries.

excellent service and site - recommend to anybody !
digitalmint00

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:28:19 AM

I have had mixed results with coin-swap. On multiple occasions orders have been canceled by the other party (seller) after I had already confirmed the transaction and sent relative payment.  Moreover, I have had issues with losing coins coming out of coin-swap or 'kicking-back' after a failed transaction. On the later issue I do not know if this is the fault of coin-swap or the wallet client that I was using at the time, which I have since ceased using-- I should say though that this is the only time I have ever lost crypto in cyberspace. A third, is that in trying to scoop up coins that were obviously mispriced by the seller, as they were incredibly inexpensive compared to the trade value on other exchanges, they were held by 'coin-ex' and not cleared-- when I inquired I was told that the order was obviously in error and that they had canceled it. Some might like this feature, and it is a representation that they are trying to steward honest 'handshake-cointrades', but it kinda grinds my gears nonetheless. My general take away is that I don't hate coin-swap, nor do I think they are fraudsters. The site clearly fills a much needed niche within the crypto-world, and I will surely continue to use coin-swap infrequently as their is no operable substitute.  Anytime I have emailed them they are quick to respond and eager to help-- surely the biggest positive around.
Dying Fetus

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:38:26 AM

I'm very happy I found Coin-Swap, i'm a newbie to all this crypto-coin stuff and Coin-Swap has made it very easy for me to delve into the Crypto world. They've had a very fast response time for any of my questions, and are very friendly to deal with.  I'm very satisfied with their service.
doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:51:24 AM

I had not considered that, it is essential for altcoins to survive that they not be exclusively tacked to btc or ltc prices. As they are traded among each other, many more markets will start to emerge and be strengthened without forcing prices to reflect bitcoins market cap or relative value vs fiat currency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: