Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XBTS 🌏 DEX DeFi Cross-Chain ✅ Decentralized Trading Platform | BITSHARES  (Read 25657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bigjackpot

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

why did you create the exchange exactly on the basis of BitShares?
I suppose it's because BitShares Graphene is able to process 100,000 transactions per second without any significant effort devoted to optimization
Cool! I didn't know that  BitShares Graphene is so fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkbeh

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

Community ARK

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
Is there an instruction to work with this exchange?
mkbeh

Community ARK

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

I know that there is an instruction in Russian. I can translate it into English.
vlad2323 (OP)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 315

smartholdem_team

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 10:00:32 PM by vlad2323

BitcoinCash $BCH IS LIVE ON XBTS DEX EXCHANGE!

We excited to confirm that BitcoinCash $BCH has been launched on XBTS. Trading pairs: BCH/BTC, BCH/STH, BCH/BTS and other pairs are Available!

♠️ Texas Holdem ♥️ Blockchain Poker ♣️! Open Beta! ♦️♣️♥️♠️Let's play Decentralized SmartHoldem Poker!
♦️Poker for Players! | Windows10, Linux, MacOS

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
I know that there is an instruction in Russian. I can translate it into English.
Thanks, an instruction in Russian will be enough for me (google translator forever). Grin
mkbeh

Community ARK

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
Thanks, an instruction in Russian will be enough for me (google translator forever). Grin
Here is link to guide https://medium.com/@justwronkjm/xbts-75081b0e70cd . There are a lot of images in guide , i'm sure google translator will help u. Google translator rulez)))
Lukky88

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

It's good that there new exchanges start work. More exchanges mean more competition and more competition is more bonuses for users. Cool
limek

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

Seem like a good project here. Any roadmap?
mkbeh

Community ARK

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

XBTS DEX is part of one global project , named Smartholdem.
On site https://smartholdem.io/ u can check roadmap and other.
d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

Do you have ANN on russian?
Ring8523

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Your project looks good, but what are its advantages over other decentralized exchanges?
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

XBTS DEX is part of one global project , named Smartholdem.
On site https://smartholdem.io/ u can check roadmap and other.
This is a good project, I know about it since 2017. I am observe the development of them.
vlad2323 (OP)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 315

smartholdem_team

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Do you have ANN on russian?
will be soon

♠️ Texas Holdem ♥️ Blockchain Poker ♣️! Open Beta! ♦️♣️♥️♠️Let's play Decentralized SmartHoldem Poker!
♦️Poker for Players! | Windows10, Linux, MacOS
Pricelessent

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

If you are marketing an ICO and would like to further expand your market reach, you can send us an email at info@icogems.net

https://icogems.net

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, you can be assured it is not a scam looking to just take your coins.

Thank you!
mkbeh

Community ARK

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

Your project looks good, but what are its advantages over other decentralized exchanges?
Personally, I can not say what our dex is better than others. But I can say with certainty that input and output of all assets work stable in our dex , also we supports a lot of languages, we have a nice interface, an operational support that quickly resolves issues, also there is a trollbox that is connected with the telegram channel of our dex. Also, our team are constantly improving the interface of our dex and adding new assets. And also we have stable clients for our dex for windows , macos and Linux. Also will be fiat input and output.

This is what I can single out at once. But users who traded on other dex can say about our benefits better than I )))
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

Personally, I can not say what our dex is better than others. But I can say with certainty that input and output of all assets work stable in our dex , also we supports a lot of languages, we have a nice interface, an operational support that quickly resolves issues, also there is a trollbox that is connected with the telegram channel of our dex. Also, our team are constantly improving the interface of our dex and adding new assets. And also we have stable clients for our dex for windows , macos and Linux. Also will be fiat input and output.

This is what I can single out at once. But users who traded on other dex can say about our benefits better than I )))
Also there is several different kinds of accounts: Basic Account, Annual Member, and Lifetime Member. Basic Accounts are Free, but do not qualify for the referral program, not any cash back on transaction fees. More information https://ex.xbts.io/#/explorer/fees
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Oh, i like that color combination! It seems like a good project judging the description. good luck in such crypto layer cos DEX exchanges aint new new right now.
I also really liked the color scheme. You have a good designer Wink

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

Is it difficult for projects to add their tokens to you on the exchange? What does the addition procedure look like?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

Hi vlad, I think this thread belongs to Service Announcement (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀