Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about electric cars?  (Read 24778 times)
@kprodip230

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

I want to say that there is no person in the world about electric cars, that he does not know about electric cars !!
Electric cars protect the environment around us. Moreover, the black smoke in those vehicles powered by the engine can not balance the environment, which is more than the loss of profit. So, electric cars are essential for our protection from harmful aspects like, environment, and noise pollution.
Dasocuz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

No one can believe some years back that this kind of technological advancement would have reached this level. Electric cars is an awesome development.
lh-crypto.com
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:06:15 PM

Once they invent more powerful batteries, they'll be all over the place.
pavlooster

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:36:49 AM

I want to say that there is no person in the world about electric cars, that he does not know about electric cars !!
Electric cars protect the environment around us. Moreover, the black smoke in those vehicles powered by the engine can not balance the environment, which is more than the loss of profit. So, electric cars are essential for our protection from harmful aspects like, environment, and noise pollution.

yes, I'm supporting the development of e-cars, however in some country, the electricity generator is still using coal, so not really sustainable yet if you apply e-cars in these places  Sad
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:10:24 PM

I don't know its good or not cause this cars are more smart, but cars on gasoline are more faster, so what do you think about this? Undecided

I also have no idea about electric cars or solo cars, i have seen on some videos but in practically i have not used it and also i have no interest on it. Even i will prefer gasonline cares on them. I suggest you, you should see majority people use gasonline cars than electric cars, so some thing is here, that's why people prefer gasonline cares than others.

When you think about the annoyance of periodically having to do a line at a gas station, and the space those take in cities, your descendants would only wonder how could you be so stupid.

Think about digital cameras, explain a young one how in the past you had to use film and how that needed a lengthy process so you could finally see a picture printed in a paper.

In the not too far future, all parking spots will have an electric plug, so every time you park, your car gets charged. Going into a gas station will literally disappear from people's life, the same way developing pictures at at shop (or at home) disappeared entirely.

If you own an old fashioned analog camera, you are in trouble. Very few shops remain that reveal pictures anymore. Guess what will happen to gas stations and their logistics?

You may die hugging your gas guzzlers but the next generations won't even know about them except in movies. Have you ever touched a Steam Locomotive? Did you know how hard (and potentially dangerous) steam engines were to operate? There is a public domain 100+ years old manual online about operating a steam engine farm tractor if you are interested...

When the first digital cameras appeared, people laughed at them, with their poor resolution and blocky results, and sometimes even more inconveniences that the old trusty film + developing process all pros used. Look at them now, where have they gone?

I can bring you even more analogies from once novel technologies that have disappeared from people' s lives. This is coming, along with AI self driving. In fact Elon Musk talked about it, you would be able to lend your car to others while you are not using it, so most people won't even need to own a car anymore. Its Uber without humans. This way if you do buy the car, you let it pay itself... Think about it: next time you buy a car, you will be thinking in ROI terms without you actually doing the driving like an actual taxi driver used to do.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:33:08 PM

I'm pretty sure that electronic cars are the future, i don't own one myself yet but i want to once the oil reserves dry out there will be the need for
another kind of fuel for cars and electric cars are a step in the right direction. I also think that a lot of people will still drive normal cars until the oil runs out because of the sound and the feeling that you get with a regular more specific fast car or a muscle car for example, but maybe we could solve the sound issue by installing a hifi surround sound system imitating a muscle cars noises  Smiley

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:51:25 PM

I'm pretty sure that electronic cars are the future, i don't own one myself yet but i want to once the oil reserves dry out there will be the need for
another kind of fuel for cars and electric cars are a step in the right direction. I also think that a lot of people will still drive normal cars until the oil runs out because of the sound and the feeling that you get with a regular more specific fast car or a muscle car for example, but maybe we could solve the sound issue by installing a hifi surround sound system imitating a muscle cars noises  Smiley

The oil reserves won't dry in your lifetime, don't bother waiting for that, just buy it at your best convenience, preferably before all your local gas stations disappear (give it a few more decades).

As for the noise, i particularly like the subtle (but noticeable) electric motor noise. Cities will have a much better sonic environment in the future.
Check the many youtube videos about Tesla owners, search for "tesla smile" where they give people rides to see their reaction when flooring it, there you can listen to the electric buzz kicking. It might not wake up your neighbors, but you will feel it...

When oil production peaks globally, it won't disappear the next day. Supply will simply slowly decrease, and price will slowly rise to compensate, which will in turn increase the demand for electric vehicles, and perhaps production.

Granted, Tesla's are luxury cars, over qualified for someone doing a daily commute, but Elon wanted to change the worldwide perception and challenge all the established companies, which i think he did successfully. From his efforts the whole world benefits (he released the patents of his electric engines for anyone to use). The model 3 is cheaper, but still a luxury. Probably the cheapest pure electric cars won't come from Tesla, maybe from China or such very compact 4 seats at best.

I don't believe in hybrids, they are a dead end, and are more complex (and heavier) than what its needed. The simplicity of a pure electric is its beauty, and people habits must and will change. Just remember: Park and plug, never forget.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:53:51 PM

Electric cars will be the future. We will soon get to the point whereby a single charge can take you for a day. Infact not only will the cars be electric, it will also be fully autonomous and will be controlled by voice. Today as we speak, the shift from fossil fuel is already in the works. Technology my friend is not static

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:07:18 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 09:31:41 AM by kotajikikox

As long as they run fast even not so fast for me it is best than gasoline.not wasting of money for gasoline.you can ride anytime you want using electric cars. I agree to switch into electric car from gasoline.I know the inventor will invent How to run more faster using electric.nowadays nothing  is impossible .

Floxxors

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:11:05 AM

In my opinion, to maintain the continuity of the life of the earth in the present and future of electric cars is the best solution, not because of cheap or expensive operational costs.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 09:51:22 AM

I love them. They're super quiet, clean power and environmentally friendly.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

another kind of fuel for cars and electric cars are a step in the right direction. I also think that a lot of people will still drive normal cars until the oil runs out because of the sound and the feeling that you get with a regular more specific fast car or a muscle car for example, but maybe we could solve the sound issue by installing a hifi surround sound system imitating a muscle cars noises  Smiley

You mean the past is the future,
1828 first model electric car.
1837 first batteries powered locomotive
1887 first electric taxis hit the streets of New York
Turn of last century more electric cars where on road as cars with internal combustion engine.
Electric vehicle held land speed record until around 1900
1975 the U.S. Postal Service purchased 350 delivery jeeps from AM General
What will happen with the mountain of toxic waste once batteries are past usefulness
The "oil running out" scam is now running for centuries

For someone a lot of time to waste and no life queening for hours is not an issue and start charging.
  https://youtu.be/UqEwLle8xKU

what do you think about electric cars?
A proven failure.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:32:12 PM

Tesla is absolute best!

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:21:04 PM

Electric cars are the future.. what do you think..? How many more years we'll run on fossil fuels..?
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 07:16:02 PM

Electric cars are the future.. what do you think..? How many more years we'll run on fossil fuels..?

Yea there are many good cars hybrid + electricity. Tesla and many cars are like a missile when you put the pedal to the metal

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:20:48 AM

I don't know its good or not cause this cars are more smart, but cars on gasoline are more faster, so what do you think about this? Undecided

Perhaps we see in the coming years, the streets are crowded with these electric cars or solar cars, if these cars prove their efficiency and environmental friendliness without polluting it, in my opinion technology will be able to make these cars successful, but I think one of the negatives of this electric car will be the high price of its batteries.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

You mean the past is the future,
1828 first model electric car.
1837 first batteries powered locomotive
1887 first electric taxis hit the streets of New York
Turn of last century more electric cars where on road as cars with internal combustion engine.
Electric vehicle held land speed record until around 1900
1975 the U.S. Postal Service purchased 350 delivery jeeps from AM General
What will happen with the mountain of toxic waste once batteries are past usefulness
The "oil running out" scam is now running for centuries

For someone a lot of time to waste and no life queening for hours is not an issue and start charging.

what do you think about electric cars?
A proven failure.

Obviously nobody is making them anymore... Electric cars charge when they park, a commuter would typically do it at work and home, never ever wasting time elsewhere such as in a gas station.

Oil peaked in America in the 70ies, and is expected to peak globally in a few years. The oil doesn't stop overnight, it simply slows down extraction (not unlike bitcoin), and the reminder of it becomes more expensive and harder to pull out from the ground.

Calling it "scam" is the same as saying the Sun is a scam. Oil is not infinite, regardless of your mistaken opinion about electric vehicles.

In a few years, you won't find gas stations anymore. Lets see what will you do then. Better get yourself a bicycle... Oh, i have these negatives that need developed, could you take them to the "photo shop"? Oops, can't do that anymore can you? ¿How about renting a VHS tape? ¿What have you done to Blockbuster?

Current Tesla battery banks last at least a decade, they gave 10 year warranties on them since the first model S. Let me see the amount of (non-renewable) fuel you burn in a decade, and the harm the oil industry does to extract it in the same time span.

Li-ION (and derivatives) pack the highest density / energy ratio batteries ever had, 19th century technology had to be tethered typically using a hanging catenary like the trains still use.

You are of course welcome to close your eyes, and cover your ears, because electric vehicles are finally taking over. Still in doubt? Search this in Youtube: Tesla Smile.

Oh and it won't be your place, but mine, the last country on earth to see an electric vehicle. Its a sad effect of free gasoline. We even still use CRTs and analog TV here, Do you?

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print