Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XCHANGECOIN: EASIER, FASTER & MORE CONVENIENT  (Read 2740 times)
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 05:25:17 AM by Hwario

_______________________________________________________________________________  

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WHAT IS XCHANGECOIN?

XchangeCoin (XCC) is an exciting new crypto currency that allows users to exchange their crypto currency for legal tender/government issued currency at all XchangeCoin outlets within minutes. Users can also send crypto currency to family and friends that can be picked up in any currency desired at convenient XchangeCoin locations.

WHY XCHANGECOIN/PROBLEM TO BE ADDRESSED & THE SOLUTION

Current problem
Unlike in America and Europe where there are numerous options allowing users to change their cryptocurrency into fiat, Asian and African customers have far fewer options. Currently, the most popular option is using exchanges which usually take up to 10 to 15 days to process and gain access to your funds. This option also requires the customer to have a bank debit card or credit card.

This process is lengthy process & time consuming & it discourages new users from entering the cryptospace. The hostile regulatory environments and conservative institutions have made it harder for people in Asia and Africa to access the exchanges.

Solution
At XchangeCoin we want the user experience to be quick, efficient and easy. Our goal is to have our retail outlets made available in major cities across Africa and India, in convenient locations such as mall kiosks, along with retail shops in every major city.The concept is very similar to Western Union or Money Gram.

EXPLAINER VIDEO

XCHANGECOIN REVENUE MODEL

XchangeCoin revenue model allows for a 10% service fee for all cryptocurrency conversions. Once a customer provides cryptocurrency to XchangeCoin our proprietary reselling software, Payment Integration 2.0, immediately sells the cryptocurrency on the leading crypto-exchanges which offer the highest currency rate. This prevents loss due to coin fluctuations or market corrections. XchangeCoin will accept the top 100 Market Cap coins allowing for customers to have a variety of choices on the coins they can use.

OUR ROAD MAP

CORE TEAM

OUR PARTNERS

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vondagon
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

This will be so helpful especially in Africa and Asia. A friend of mine from Africa tells me of difficult it is sometimes doing the conversions
rz888er
Copper Member

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

I always feel excited when these exchanges increase because I know that it will even make the situation for investors better in terms of getting cryptocurrencies
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

Speed and safety are the key for any exchange. I like the way you addressed that
cryptobae555

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Everybody in this space needs an exchange at one point.I like this
faith111

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

It looks wonderful, is it operational already? If not, when is the launch?
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

I like it when there are lots of coin exchanges here, and that's a very good improvement. and this will provoke investors too. on the other hand Investors will get the profit they want.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

"
At XchangeCoin we want the user experience to be quick, efficient and easy. Our goalis to have our retail outlets made available in major cities across Africa and India, in convenient locations such as mall kiosks, along with retail shops in every major city.The concept is very similar to Western Union or Money Gram"

whether this project will open like a shop or a place that can exchange directly in that place.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

XchangeCoin(XCC) will build a network of retail stores/kiosks that will allow users in Asia and Africa to change crypto into fiat at convenient locations, changing crypto currency into fiat as well as allowing the customer to send crypto  across the country to friends and family.
XchangeCoin.co  gets ready to launch it's ICO on August 20th, the first round starts at 0.01 cents
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

In case you dint know

lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

It is wonderfully made. When is the official launch?
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

Thanks
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

This looks amazing and the team appears set to do the implementation. I wish you the best in that mates
Lamoneda

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Detailed whitepaper, nice website and I'm sure the team will be keen in following the roadmap in the implementation
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

The project is very promising. I will use it and if it works well, you can be sure of one royal client
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

Is it only for Africa and Asia or its a global thing??just asking
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Is it only for Africa and Asia or its a global thing??just asking

Its global, I think that is stated in the whitepaper
Hwario (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

Feel free to join the telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/JWsyfBB0XVd0OXo_W0iB4A
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

The idea of the project is very good and I like that. I believe that the project will receive the support of investors. Wish success!
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

XCHANGECOIN is bringing cryptocurrency to the masses, making it easier to change in your crypto for fiat, go to https://xchangecoin.co  for more information.  #Xchangecoin #BTC #ICO #cryptocurrency #NewICO

XchangeCoin is developing an eco-system that will use Blockchain technology to verify contracts. The growth factor will be where the blockchain connects all XchangeCoin locations around the world with a platform that enables a franchise model based on the Blockchain technology, which will allow for additional revenue streams. XchangeCoin is a Peer-to-Peer technology that fuels the backbone of a global blockchain-based cryptocurrency that will use the symbol (XCC) and will be traded on major crypto exchanges as an alternative to fiat currency. The framework utilizes new distributed database designs, mathematical trust, and community governance.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: