Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:51:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  (Read 21665 times)
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

The latest news from Qabio team shown that the project has not been abandoned as lots of guys worried.
Now, it seems to be time to start new era of Qabio, era of growth.
good
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

The latest news from Qabio team shown that the project has not been abandoned as lots of guys worried.
Now, it seems to be time to start new era of Qabio, era of growth.

The project continues, but how it behaves with the community sometimes disappearing from the radar and then returning with the news is not a very positive moment.
As time has shown, such projects usually dry out and collapse very quickly.
SeriousSnake

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

guys if you have time go and try to setup a masternode using their platform.
It is super simple it is ten times easier than setting one up yourself.
I am amazed as how simple and convenient it is!

Also their coin QBO has real utility as only BTC and QBO is accepted as payment for fee on their hosting platform.
Qabio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

Qabio Project

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:42:28 PM by Qabio

Dear members of the community! We are pleased to inform you that the number of users and active masternodes on our service is growing. Currently, we are finishing  developing of the Qabio shared service. In addition, many efforts are being implement to optimize and improve our services. In particular, the automatic transfer of funds to the balance has been fixed. Thank you for your participation and support!

QABIO☆PROJECT ..
    MN Ranking Website    1click MN Setup Service    MN Sharing    P R E S A L E   S O O N
        BITCOINTALK   ◇   WEBSITE    ◇    DISCORD    ◇    TWITTER    ◇    FACEBOOK   ◇   TELEGRAM    ◇   WHITE  PAPER   
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

The project is on the way.
Kroonmeister

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

They have a real working product Masternode.fans with a lot of different masternode you can startup verry easy. You can pay the fee with qbo, this is one of the coins with usecase, so why would they abandon.
Newsoundtech

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

The discord wrote that it was a scam.
Kroonmeister

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Qabio team made their fast exit scam project.
Nearly one month after the beginning day of Qabio project, the price plummeted, then volume fell to almost zero.
By now, it has been a totally dead one.

Please a link to the prove they did a exit scam.
For what i see is a team active on discord and a working product Masternode.fans i run some mn there, itś a nice product. There were some isues but itś all solved.
Qabio (OP)
Copper Member

Qabio Project

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Confirmed. A dead one only several months after its beginning day.
I used to strongly believed in Qabio team, but for now, it is clear that the project has been abandoned.

Qabio Team is working on improving existing and creating new services. We are developers, not wizards. You need to understand that the development process is not a wave of a magic wand...

Are you a member of our community? I have very big doubts about this.

It looks like you and your accomplice "Dark Knight NeverDie", spreading shit to ANN other coins, promote your SHIT EXCHANGE "Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange"!!!

Guys, think about whether to use the services of the SHIT EXCHANGE "Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange", if the guys who promote it, can only shit in ANN???

QABIO☆PROJECT ..
    MN Ranking Website    1click MN Setup Service    MN Sharing    P R E S A L E   S O O N
        BITCOINTALK   ◇   WEBSITE    ◇    DISCORD    ◇    TWITTER    ◇    FACEBOOK   ◇   TELEGRAM    ◇   WHITE  PAPER   
Qabio (OP)
Copper Member

Qabio Project

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Discord has told you personally? Shocked

Is this by any chance your nickname in Discord "Sergey#3168" Huh It looks like you are the guy who promised to dump our coin?  Grin

Embarrassed Sergey, this is so low...

QABIO☆PROJECT ..
Qabio (OP)
Copper Member

Qabio Project

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Qabio team made their fast exit scam project.
Nearly one month after the beginning day of Qabio project, the price plummeted, then volume fell to almost zero.
By now, it has been a totally dead one.

Guy, is your head all right? If not, then I have no claims to you.

Maybe this comment you decided to show all your limited intelligence? In the hope that the developer will not return?

Who is here, the real scammers - is you "Dark Knight NeverDie" and your accomplice "dncdog"! Pseudo Experts!!!

On our service masternode.fans
648 Total Masternodes installed
124 coins passed listing

Masternodes stats MNO

Masternode worth: $ 40.98 / 0.01060 BTC

Active masternodes: 294

Price $ 0.004098

Volume CB $ 47.24

Daily income
$ 0.9710
0.00025117 BTC
236.9515 QBO

Weekly income
$ 6.7972
0.00175818 BTC
1,658.6605 QBO

Monthly income
$ 29.1308
0.00753506 BTC
7,108.5450 QBO

Yearly income
$ 354.4249
0.09167654 BTC
86,487.2975 QBO

It looks like you and your accomplice "dncdog", spreading shit to ANN other coins, promote your SHIT EXCHANGE "Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange"!!!

Guys, think about whether to use the services of the SHIT EXCHANGE "Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange", if the guys who promote it, can only shit in ANN???

QABIO☆PROJECT ..
Newsoundtech

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

Is this by any chance your nickname in Discord "Sergey#3168" Huh It looks like you are the guy who promised to dump our coin?  Grin

Yes, this is my nickname. And you are either woodpeckers who do not know how to work, or swindlers who are afraid of publicity. That's why they banned me there. But you can't hide the truth from people, everyone sees everything. For more than a month I have supported your coin instead of you, as I waited for you to finally fulfill your promises in accordance with the roadmap. But you act like idiots.
cashhhcnc

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

is it not low for you to keep investors in the dark about the future of the project? no one answers direct questions.
See the announcements... hazy and vague.You have completely exceeded the deadlines of the road map.
Why not remake it in accordance with the real situation.Why don't people who support you see results?
Why did you ban Sergey? really it was difficult to explain to him and to all the participants in the inconsistency of what is happening in your work? Or probably easier to ban all the question is solved?.

Write about what you do ,you have all these links look abandoned and have not been updated for a long time.
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Reddit
Medium Steemit
There is a person in your team
Code:
Alex Morgan is the head of public relations and social channels. To be active
professional, sheffield
why doesn't he communicate with the commune?
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

Is this by any chance your nickname in Discord "Sergey#3168" Huh It looks like you are the guy who promised to dump our coin?  Grin

Yes, this is my nickname. And you are either woodpeckers who do not know how to work, or swindlers who are afraid of publicity. That's why they banned me there. But you can't hide the truth from people, everyone sees everything. For more than a month I have supported your coin instead of you, as I waited for you to finally fulfill your promises in accordance with the roadmap. But you act like idiots.
I agree, if indeed it is not true then you just have to be clarified by including strong evidence, as a professional you should resolve your problems with a cool head. you do not need to emphasize the bad sentence in it, it will just make you look like a baby.
Newsoundtech

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

And here's why I think it's a Scam. Who is your team? Jackie Rikven, Anastasia Kamsky, Huan Zhuntanu, Arthur Soltisus, Alex Morgan, Bogdan Jurowski are all fake people with fake names. If I am wrong, then give links to the profiles of these people in social networks, prove that they exist.
Bluecher

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

Exit SCAM Website, explorer and masternode fans Site is down.. Discord and all social networks channel are closed.. Don't buy this shit coin.. You lose ur money
Kroonmeister

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

Indeed, they fcked us over. can´t believe it, they had a working product. Im glad i cashed out about half of my investment. I realy hope those scammers die young.
cashhhcnc

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:59:42 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 06:13:11 PM by cashhhcnc

They were verified in KYD,

I turned to the KYD project with a question to put the data of the QABIO team members in public access.

But I do not believe that they will publish this data.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4577571.new#new

Let's see how serious KYD project, or is it the same fake company
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:16:33 PM

Wait. Everything is gone!
haveja

Activity: 14

View Profile