Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who benefits more from Blockchain Recruiting without middlemen?  (Read 252 times)
Edudeps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Who benefits more from Blockchain Recruiting without middlemen: job seekers or employers?
Blockchain rapidly develops and updates many spheres of human life, and recruiting is not an exception. I analyzed many projects and their products, but not all of them are unambiguously clear, and it's not always clear whether someone will use this product/service at all.
But will employers do this themselves, or will they work through HR and other recruiting agencies?
Will blockchain be able to incentivize employers to work without middlemen and without overpaying third-party recruiters to find employees?
Will this trend of transfering online recruiting process to blockchain work at all?

DEPS - Decentralized Electronic Platform for Self-governance:
We create Smart Country
Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterMedium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digt.pro

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

Who benefits more from Blockchain Recruiting without middlemen: job seekers or employers?

Both Job seekers and employers benefit in this case. Blockchain is changing the market right now Wink
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

I've researched that it can also be use for recruitment process but still I'm quite confuse on how it will be applied.
Does anyone here have some background that it's being studied by a company to apply blockchain to their recruitment process?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

I don't have such experience yet but I also heard that it is used for election purpose and that has a close relation because it all has to do about data collection and disclosure.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Not only job seekers & employers, but any reliable system needs transparency and direct communication between any two points.
The biggest beneficiaries will be employers that enables them to hire highly qualified people at the lowest possible cost because:

1. possibility of employment from all over the world.
 2. payment of the lowest fees.
 3. differences in prices between countries.
 4. transparency in transactions.
 5. moving away from intermediaries.

will employers do this themselves, or will they work through HR and other recruiting agencies?
It is up to them, but I expect a new kind of employment agency, which will be a decentralized employment platform like Jobs4Bitcoins.[1]

Will blockchain be able to incentivize employers to work without intermediaries and without overpaying third-party recruiters to find employees?
Will this trend of transferring online recruiting process to blockchain work at all?
Yes.
No.

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Blockchain rapidly develops and updates many spheres of human life, and recruiting is not an exception. I analyzed many projects and their products, but not all of them are unambiguously clear, and it's not always clear whether someone will use this product/service at all.
But will employers do this themselves, or will they work through HR and other recruiting agencies?
Will blockchain be able to incentivize employers to work without middlemen and without overpaying third-party recruiters to find employees?
Will this trend of transfering online recruiting process to blockchain work at all?

In the context that you are looking at the use and implementation of the blockchain, I don't think blockchain is about putting some people out of job but rather making the process a seamless one than what is currently being witnessed. In the areas of recruitment, I don't see recruiting agencies put out of business because organisations hire them in the first place because they don't have the time to start scouting and screening pool of candidates to hire what blockchain would then do is to help the recruiting agencies do that job faster and be error free to a large extent in areas of certificates that applicants are parading.

Another reason why employers go through third party recruitment agencies is to reduce the cost of employee and attaching obligations that comes as a full staff but with being hired by third party firm to work for them, they are absolved of such responsibilities which I don't see blockchain eradicating.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

I've researched that it can also be use for recruitment process but still I'm quite confuse on how it will be applied.
Does anyone here have some background that it's being studied by a company to apply blockchain to their recruitment process?
The person who benefits the most is probably the best recruiter. I have a very poor leader but he is a good leader, good recruiter. His rewards are many times his capital even without capital. Every field is good and good people always have certain rights. Especially rewarded a lot.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

The person who benefits the most is probably the best recruiter. I have a very poor leader but he is a good leader, good recruiter. His rewards are many times his capital even without capital. Every field is good and good people always have certain rights. Especially rewarded a lot.
I can't understand what you're saying and it is contradicting with poor leader and good leader as a good recruiter.
You probably don't understand what I'm asking on how this will work through recruitment and blockchain.
If you don't know what you're saying please don't try to answer with random thoughts. Thanks.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

empleos
Copper Member

Activity: 56

EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Both will benefit actually. Job seekers will be powered with a lot of opportunities worldwide. And employers will have access to one of the biggest profiles databases.
Regarding employers options to search themselves or continue working with recruiting agencies: I believe they should be interested in trying themselves and feel all the benefits. And in case they want to continue cooperating with agencies, it's ok too because recruiting agencies will get the same advantages as companies-employers.

It may take some time to transfer recruiting process to blockchain, but there are always innovation enthusiasts pioneering and supporting good ideas/projects.
We work in online recruiting 20+ years and decided to start the process of transfering to blockchain with our project Empleos.io. Please, view more details on our website.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
  ✔ Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterLinkedIn
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Empleos.io - our project is aimed to make exactly what is all the thread about - applying blockchain to online recruitement process. We've got ANN thread here also. Or just visit our website for more details.
Ask any questions here, will be glad to answer.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

Empleos.io - our project is aimed to make exactly what is all the thread about - applying blockchain to online recruitement process. We've got ANN thread here also. Or just visit our website for more details.
I'll take a look at your ANN thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4798287.msg43288469#msg43288469
There are only few projects that are aiming to help recruitment process and apply blockchain on it.
I've got a lot of questions to ask but I'll read on what's the content of your project, maybe it can enlighten me.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Blockchain can certainly achieve this role, blockchain is changing the structure of many traditional industries, I am full of expectations for the future of blockchain!
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

I'll take a look at your ANN thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4798287.msg43288469#msg43288469
There are only few projects that are aiming to help recruitment process and apply blockchain on it.
I've got a lot of questions to ask but I'll read on what's the content of your project, maybe it can enlighten me.

Thanks!

By the way we are not going to exclude recruitment agencies from our ecosystem. They can be users as well. We only suggest our future users to avoid job boards costs.

Apollyon
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

All middlemen costs are redistributed to the employer and applicant. Savings and Rewards.
that osas

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Wow! This would be great news especially in eliminating the issue of the middlemen. I too would read through your project because I also have a lot of questions to ask.
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Wow! This would be great news especially in eliminating the issue of the middlemen. I too would read through your project because I also have a lot of questions to ask.

All questions and comments are really welcomed and appreciated. We'll be glad to answer and clarify any details.

Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Recruiting using Blockchain in the future would suit to people who have knowledge on the usage of computer, perhaps it would include KYC if you want to submit your application to a Blockchain that will redirect you or find the job fitted on your data given.

Both the employee and employer would benefit since we don't have to pay assessment fee, but remember that it has its own disadvantages as well.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

The application of blockchain technology in the recruitment and management of personnel is not reasonable because it is transparent and fast. At present, in my country, many banks have implemented blockchain technology in human resources management and financial transactions, which all have positive feedback because of its safety and effectiveness.
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Blockchain is a great place to store information about employers and applicants. The information about you will be stored and updated so that when you change jobs, employers can find you easily. Blockchain development is beneficial for both employers and applicants
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

I think the one that gets more benefit is the Blockchain Recruiting user company because job seeker data will be easier to find and trace and will get workers who are better suited to their needs
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

Of course both parties would benefit from it because they would be able to directly communicate with each other. Of course the employer can just set up a smart contract and then filter those applicants who would be able to qualify so that it would be easy for them to choose who are they going to interview for the position. They wouldn't need any recruiting agency to do that but instead the contract would do it. In this way, they would be able to minimize the cost in recruiting. As for the employees, they can choose the companies they can work with without the need for an agency that would collect fees.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

At present the development of blockchain has penetrated almost all fields without exception recruitment of workers. Many new projects and they continue to make improvements and this is an important point to continue to exist and progress, in time the blockchain will have detailed work data and when employers look for them, with a few clicks and learn the details of the employee's data later he will be able to judge for himself whether he deserves to be recruited or not
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Thanks!

By the way we are not going to exclude recruitment agencies from our ecosystem. They can be users as well. We only suggest our future users to avoid job boards costs.
Definitely you don't have to exclude them since they are the ones that will use it although blockchain is applied.

Both the employee and employer would benefit since we don't have to pay assessment fee, but remember that it has its own disadvantages as well.
I'm starting to understand and you're right on how it would be when blockchain will be applied to recruitment.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

I think the one that gets more benefit is the Blockchain Recruiting user company because job seeker data will be easier to find and trace and will get workers who are better suited to their needs
Are we on the right track of the question? Who benefits without intermediaries you think anyone? My view is that each transaction is less or more. Also charge the transaction and that is the profit. What I'm wondering is, are managers, trading techniques profitable?
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Are we on the right track of the question? Who benefits without intermediaries you think anyone? My view is that each transaction is less or more. Also charge the transaction and that is the profit. What I'm wondering is, are managers, trading techniques profitable?

I believe that everyone could benefit from recruitment without middlemen. That helps to eliminate the unnecessary efforts on searching for candidates through agencies (that applies for companies that need to find a new employees) and only then interview them. Like you enter to such jobs marketplace and find a few real candidates in a couple of clicks. No enquiries to any agency, just sign in and find new candidates.

empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

At present the development of blockchain has penetrated almost all fields without exception recruitment of workers. Many new projects and they continue to make improvements and this is an important point to continue to exist and progress, in time the blockchain will have detailed work data and when employers look for them, with a few clicks and learn the details of the employee's data later he will be able to judge for himself whether he deserves to be recruited or not

Exactly. That's the future of blockchain in recruitment.

empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Job seekers will benefit too. They will have an opportunity to be connected with the real companies which currently search for employees without waiting.

empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Recruiting using Blockchain in the future would suit to people who have knowledge on the usage of computer, perhaps it would include KYC if you want to submit your application to a Blockchain that will redirect you or find the job fitted on your data given.

I'd appreciate if you gave your feedback about these disadvantages. Thanks!

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Job seekers will benefit too. They will have an opportunity to be connected with the real companies which currently search for employees without waiting.

This will be used to many people who ever does not have the job buddy. If you see freelancing site you can see many people getting the payment also with the bitcoins and alts for their works.
If you want to connect to real company with the blockchain it will work better than normal marketing ledgering works companies doing here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

The only problem I can foresee is reliability of candidates/employers. Some may not take it seriously and just see it as an opportunity to take advantage of a worker/job in another way. This would lead to payment problems, unreliability, and a lack of dedication to work.

It's good in principle but there needs to be more in terms of validation and accountability of both sides. Either one could ditch the other quite quickly if something else came up that is of greater value to them. That's why many still prefer traditional channels of recruiting.
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

This will open the door to employment opportunities and job seekers around the world. Employers will benefit most from recruiting high-qualified, low-cost workers. Information about jobseekers stored on the blockchain will help them find the best candidates without any good intermediary fees.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

Everyone will benefit. The two sides will work directly together, the intermediate charge. Not to mention blockchain transparency will create trust from both sides
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Both parties will benefit from it, low cost for employers and more freedom and low cost for employees as well. But there are also downsides to it, I am a freelancer and I used to work in a corporate job and if you're going to ask me, I would not want to go back to corporate office type of setting. I have more freedom and time for myself now. I think it comes down to your choices and what works for you, and this goes both for employers and employees.

Employees could be freelancers in some case, don't they?

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

The people who benefit most when using Blockchain technology in transaction processing are the people and service users. They will not incur transaction fees and have the absolute security and confidentiality of their assets. I really feel great when using the services of banks that use blockchain technology.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

They will not incur transaction fees....

I think that the users incur transaction fees because when you are transferring your coins to another wallet either for sale, you are also charged a proportion of the coin you are sending.
obasi

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

Both Job seekers and employers benefit in this case. Blockchain is changing the market right now Wink

You are absolutely correct.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: