Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 02:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]:🔥🚀XERA Exchange ICO: Dynamizing Cryptocurrency Trading🔥🚀  (Read 3689 times)
Xera Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

WEBSITE | LINKEDIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | WHITEPAPER

================================================================

XERA
..Dynamizing Cryptocurrency Trading..

================================================================

XERA’s exchange will address the issues and challenges traders are
facing with cryptocurrency exchange platforms while providing an
integrated solution for traders and investors who are interested in
the cryptocurrency market.
The XERA exchange is going to transform the way cryptocurrencies
are traded
, offering traders and investors a seamlessly integrated solution for
their cryptocurrency investing.

!!! Moderator !!!
support_xera
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idyilere

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Good job on creating this thread!
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

The XERA exchange is going to transform the way cryptocurrencies are traded, offering traders and investors a seamlessly integrated solution for their cryptocurrency investing.

Great initiative.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

The XERA exchange is going to transform the way cryptocurrencies are traded, offering traders and investors a seamlessly integrated solution for their cryptocurrency investing.

Great initiative.

This platform is supported by a team of traders who have gained decades of experience in the banking sector and information technology
Departure

Activity: 700
Merit: 279

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

XERA

For the entire Russian-speaking community. I invite you to visit the Russian topic - translation of the official announcement.
I will translate and publish news about XERA in Russian.

Welcome to Russian ANN

leetrongway

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

very excited with this project, hope will successfully
ivsem

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

JOIN THE Excalibur Operating System

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Very interesting solution to some problems.
I wish you to apply this in practice.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
crypto mania

Activity: 294
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Another exchange? There is already so many and in few last months, I have seen countless ICO's looking for the money to start an exchange. Centralised, decentralized, P2P, no fees, instant withdrawals and more. There is already everything.

So why to choose yours, please explain?
Xera Blockchain
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Another exchange? There is already so many and in few last months, I have seen countless ICO's looking for the money to start an exchange. Centralised, decentralized, P2P, no fees, instant withdrawals and more. There is already everything.

So why to choose yours, please explain?
That’s a great question! Of course there are many ICOs for Exchanges, in process or releasing soon. Regarding Xera, though most of the features are included in whitepaper, I would like to mention a few here. Every industry has problems and exchanges are no different. In existing or upcoming solutions, how many exchanges have we seen with so many order types, healthy liquidity solution, notification mechanism, auto-trading feature based on defined indicators and preferred trading strategies? There are gaps and we are trying to fill them. Apart from this, we see poor engine capacity and high latency. We have worked hard to optimize our engine to bring to a speed of 2.6 million transactions per second. Speed is important, latency is important, especially when crypto market is still so volatile and price fluctuates multiple times with every second. Another great part is Off-chain Database Layer. Given the expected volume of orders, the expansive selection of order types, and the required analytics components of the XERA platform, it is prudent to utilize an off-chain database layer to mitigate possible network bottlenecks and congestion. Implementing an Inter Planetary File System (IPFS) would allow higher throughput as only a hash reference to the data is sent to the blockchain layer. This all improves throughput.

Despite hundreds of exchanges now to choose from, traders and investors continue to seek out the best, most convenient and efficient platform. XERA enters as a major upgrade to existing exchanges on the market and expects to see rapid adoption in near future. XERA solves the most pressing issues faced by exchanges; including data security and protection from hacks, lack of liquidity, high latency, limited automated trading functionality, and rising fees.

Eventually, we are going to integrate fiat integration, which again, will make XERA different from many others. Along with this, DEX is on the way, as we understand importance of Decentralized system. Consequently, XERA team is in the process of mapping the technological infrastructure for a DEX that provides access to a larger cryptocurrency market while also implementing a substantial number of additional order types that mirrors what traders would expect from a traditional exchange. We strongly feel we are different and while development is still in progress, we have full confidence that we will implement what we are promising.

Hope I was able to explain. For more details, please refer our whitepaper or feel free to ask more.

Thanks
Krezz2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 128

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

The fact that you wrote about the speed of exchanges indicates the high professionalism of the team. I'm interested in how you organized the exchange in Fiat? The problem is that now many banks are blocking accounts due to suspicions of money laundering.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Xera Blockchain
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

The fact that you wrote about the speed of exchanges indicates the high professionalism of the team. I'm interested in how you organized the exchange in Fiat? The problem is that now many banks are blocking accounts due to suspicions of money laundering.
At most places, trading in Crypto isn't illegal. The purpose of securing a proper authorization ensures that regulations should not interrupt operations and affect financial assets of our investors. We would break the answer in two parts:

1- We are already associated with an entity, who is helping us to secure Crypto trading license. To align with timelines, we also mentioned same on our Roadmap (2018 Q4 - Establishing regulatory adherence for Fiat acceptance in various countries). Since it's still in process, we would keep updating its progress. There are various licenses depending upon the jurisdiction and we would announce that on our newsletter as soon as it's finalized.

2- Banks are blocking accounts due to suspicion of money laundering. This is true for few countries and there are some valid reasons behind it. Money laundering is a real headache for government. But if we have proper KYC/AML in place and in alignment of the licenses, we should be in a stronger position with our investors. Please note that we are in an early phase of the Crypto market and the Governments are opening opportunities for Crypto trading. We will be in alignment with regulations with valid paper work in place.
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

1- We are already associated with an entity, who is helping us to secure Crypto trading license. To align with timelines, we also mentioned same on our Roadmap (2018 Q4 - Establishing regulatory adherence for Fiat acceptance in various countries). Since it's still in process, we would keep updating its progress. There are various licenses depending upon the jurisdiction and we would announce that on our newsletter as soon as it's finalized.

2- Banks are blocking accounts due to suspicion of money laundering. This is true for few countries and there are some valid reasons behind it. Money laundering is a real headache for government. But if we have proper KYC/AML in place and in alignment of the licenses, we should be in a stronger position with our investors. Please note that we are in an early phase of the Crypto market and the Governments are opening opportunities for Crypto trading. We will be in alignment with regulations with valid paper work in place.

You have did good steps to make XERA to be a great and trusted Exchange. I conclude this exchange will be attracted many ICO platforms to list their coins there. And traders should consider this one.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I see a new signature for some and hopefully in the future more and more, and I believe that this project will be able to attract more investors to join and support the projects to success.
Perhaps because the project is still new so not many participants who know about it and I am sure that will be a lot of participants who join in this project to support and promote this project.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

XERA will be a fully integrated cryptocurrency trading exchange that resolves the key issues and challenges that traders are facing with current exchanges. To fund the development of XERA, an ICO will be launched to sell the XERA token and provide traders with access to a platform that incorporates all of the components that investors need at one place.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I have found many Exchange projects nowadays. Basically, some of them have the same concepts. Would you explain us in short how your exchange very special and has different concept than others? I want to know that.
Xera Blockchain
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

I have found many Exchange projects nowadays. Basically, some of them have the same concepts. Would you explain us in short how your exchange very special and has different concept than others? I want to know that.
Please refer to post #11. Also, you can check comparison chart on https://xera.tech which shows, where we would stand in comparison to few existing solutions.Would be happy to talk more, if you have more questions and need more clarification.
Calula

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

I was looking for the bounty announcement here in this thread, but still can't find it.
Is there any bounty campaign open for the project?
Xera Blockchain
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

I was looking for the bounty announcement here in this thread, but still can't find it.
Is there any bounty campaign open for the project?

Here is the Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4879196.0
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

30 million for hard cap is very very high! you need alot of hype to reach that amount! and what is the marketing plans?
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Please refer to post #11. Also, you can check comparison chart on https://xera.tech which shows, where we would stand in comparison to few existing solutions.Would be happy to talk more, if you have more questions and need more clarification.

Okay. On post #11, you said XERA will solve the most pressing issues faced by exchanges such as data security + protection from hacks, lack of liquidity, high latency, limited automated trading functionality, and rising fees. And the most different from other, you plan to to integrate fiat integration. Sounds interesting, quite understand with that.

For Bounty Pool, I see it's only 240,000 XERA tokens. It is a quite small amount I think. You have 10 categories of bounty campaign. Would you plan for second phase of bounty?   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.