Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13717 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Indeed , there are other social networks than FB, but its really surprising that there are still using net that has no FB though, but thankfully there are alternate options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done. Even the Airdrop requires some sort of tasks to be accomplished to be eligible and there are no such gifts.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I agree. The Airdrop is not the same as what have we known before. The team have provided their own kind of ways on how to participate on it. I hope, there are still more people will likely to joined in the event and in the bounties so that the project will have a good promotions and advertisements to the public.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Interesting project, I want to reserve a Polish translation.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

I agree. The Airdrop is not the same as what have we known before. The team have provided their own kind of ways on how to participate on it. I hope, there are still more people will likely to joined in the event and in the bounties so that the project will have a good promotions and advertisements to the public.

I think the airdrop is just like a bounty that needs to fulfill all the requirements unlike other project that have an easy airdrop forms. Anyway, the most important thing is more members will join and it will boost the project's popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.

Do you think 2% of the bounty pool is a good amount if huge participants have joined? Anyway it is a good news if they really reached the soft cap as they have funds to support the continues development of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.
I am also part of the bounty campaign. I am looking forward to see that they are active in social media updates and they also make public appearance to attract more publicity.

With huge amount of allocation of bounty, it's really tempting to be part of the program. If things will go well, then probably participants will have a great reward and have a better share with their works.
There was various bounty campaigns including airdrop at the begining where Unifox have understood the market and came with the right plan that is outstandingly gaining an incredible credit.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, and I think that the developers are good fellows that have arranged a bounty, this is important.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yeah, each day the increase of participants are rapidly unbelievable. It only means that the project ideas and good plans are widely spreading and many are interested to join and participate the said project. Hopefully that the positive reviews and outputs will be able to attract more and more people to participate the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.
I am also part of the bounty campaign. I am looking forward to see that they are active in social media updates and they also make public appearance to attract more publicity.

With huge amount of allocation of bounty, it's really tempting to be part of the program. If things will go well, then probably participants will have a great reward and have a better share with their works.
There was various bounty campaigns including airdrop at the begining where Unifox have understood the market and came with the right plan that is outstandingly gaining an incredible credit.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, and I think that the developers are good fellows that have arranged a bounty, this is important.
Developers well done in the sense that they really arranged a free distribution of tokens, because as for me it is very important.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?
Bounty will last after the end of the ICO but tge ICO date is not decided yet.I think there is no plan for Second round but the this round is successful then they can plan for second round   
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.
Yeah, each day the increase of participants are rapidly unbelievable. It only means that the project ideas and good plans are widely spreading and many are interested to join and participate the said project. Hopefully that the positive reviews and outputs will be able to attract more and more people to participate the project.
Not only the plans with highly possibilities which will definitely reach to all the key check points as we can observe the managers and admin teams in the official telegram channel are very responsive which is adding trust and building relationship.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

The bounty is good marketing strategy and way to aattract and increasethe trust rratings of the project.  Once the campaign will be successful it means that the project is stable enough and able to handle the community well. Shows how effective they are as project hosts. Most project that has good team are more likely achieve the goals and victory.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

For bounty declared a huge amount of money in tokens, this is clearly will greatly affect the entry into it of people.  However, what happens next on the exchange with the tokens is unclear, because dump is possible.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Ehh a lot of bounties including this one are generally speaking just the standard ones like telegram, reddit, bitcointalk signatures and nothing new
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Yes, that's right! Now not all projects make their own purse for tokens, where they can be stored. I very much hope that this idea will be popular and many other projects will pay attention to this. Because it is convenient.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Yes, that's right! Now not all projects make their own purse for tokens, where they can be stored. I very much hope that this idea will be popular and many other projects will pay attention to this. Because it is convenient.
That can be automatic as the bounty project will obtain various supporters who attentively spread the word about unifox to various platforms and groups that will bring a huge vision globally which helps to achieve targets.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.
Yes.i agree with you and your statement as it is necessary to have some significant following to promote something.
I believe, in any case, the project needs any support and promotion. Even if they are users with a small number of subscribers and friends.
I agree. I only have a doubt that how efficiency at this bounty campaign for the project.
Efficiency of this project's Bounty program depends on the promotors and the people who advertise this project by their respective platforms.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Not only the plans with highly possibilities which will definitely reach to all the key check points as we can observe the managers and admin teams in the official telegram channel are very responsive which is adding trust and building relationship.
Much also depends on the participants themselves bounty campaigns, because they create the main advertising platform for them because they are potential investors pay attention to the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: