Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13715 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.
Yes.i agree with you and your statement as it is necessary to have some significant following to promote something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Check out the rules accordingly you can successfully join with Airdrop as there was even many who successfully already been part of Airdrop and bounty that is now trending with many participants and clients active involvement.

Indeed, and it was quiet interesting to know that the team had been able to create an idea of how they are going to boost their advertising section. Things are keep coming as the days goes by so I think more and more bounty hunters would be likely to participate in the program.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.
Yes.i agree with you and your statement as it is necessary to have some significant following to promote something.
I believe, in any case, the project needs any support and promotion. Even if they are users with a small number of subscribers and friends.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I believe, in any case, the project needs any support and promotion. Even if they are users with a small number of subscribers and friends.
I agree. I only have a doubt that how efficiency at this bounty campaign for the project.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I also think that airdrop with such a huge amount of coins is unique and before that no project has distributed so much for free if I'm not mistaken. Because of this, there is a risk that as soon as people receive these coins, they will sell them at a low price.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.
I am also part of the bounty campaign. I am looking forward to see that they are active in social media updates and they also make public appearance to attract more publicity.

With huge amount of allocation of bounty, it's really tempting to be part of the program. If things will go well, then probably participants will have a great reward and have a better share with their works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

Just open a facebook account and follow them I think they just social media follow up that's all so may be just check them first and do the follow

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

#Proof Authentication
Signature Campaign

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2186910

Telegram username : @Josmila
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
The project is not just unique in providing this kind of campaign, they also have a good allocation in the bounties in which will be the reason why this project worthy to support. All participants can have a good earnings of this tokens especially in Airdrop by doing some simple tasks.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.
I am also part of the bounty campaign. I am looking forward to see that they are active in social media updates and they also make public appearance to attract more publicity.

With huge amount of allocation of bounty, it's really tempting to be part of the program. If things will go well, then probably participants will have a great reward and have a better share with their works.
There was various bounty campaigns including airdrop at the begining where Unifox have understood the market and came with the right plan that is outstandingly gaining an incredible credit.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

Just joined the airdrop and the bounty. However, when does the bounty ends? Is it after the ICO? If yes, then when is the distribution?

Bounty campaign ends when the ICO is finished, All bonuses from Bounty, Airdrop, Affiliate program will be paid out as soon as the ICO is finished. You can read information on first page and the website.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

I also think that airdrop with such a huge amount of coins is unique and before that no project has distributed so much for free if I'm not mistaken. Because of this, there is a risk that as soon as people receive these coins, they will sell them at a low price.
It is all the market good will which shall even ascertain a better price and every one wait and keep watching for the alert to meet such expert feedbacks that will fetch better profits automatically and we can proceed with the transactions.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

We can conaider the skills in terms of promotion whicg should be even highly achievable through their presentation that will bring a leading change amd gain more traffic that will add more friends and participants automatically and makes things easy go share and support.
coine

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

"Translation
User : coine
Link ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=225629
Telegram ; @coinE
previous translations links FILIPINO TRANSLATION
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kx358qc53NsJYFkJyPsVPwGApYkGyYUm/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fHEER3Ug2rkEuTeZYyl4f5rlC1cKZrOw/view?usp=sharing
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

We can conaider the skills in terms of promotion whicg should be even highly achievable through their presentation that will bring a leading change amd gain more traffic that will add more friends and participants automatically and makes things easy go share and support.
But sooner or later, this project will gain more and more participants in this bounty campaign program, well as of now, the community of the UniFox is just at its beginning and keep on growing. If the team will keep up its good promotions like this active taken having been launched a bounty programs is definitely necessary as well as keep on making further improvements.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

I have seen there are a lot of airdrops supporters who are joining now. I hope this will continue further more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

The project has its own wallet and website designed beautifully. The impression is quite good
strees31

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: