Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33032 times)
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

No not really. I can assure you that not all bounty hunters will dump their bounties once it will hit the exchange because I for one will hold my bounties until it is the right time to sell them. Maybe you are right that we need to understand the project itself because if that project is good then probably that coin have a high probability to go to the moon and you will regret later why you dump it early, it is a common experience here in crypto world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

Base on what I've read from the bounty hunters, it's likely.

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
They can decide for themselves and there's no need to say about fairness on it. As long as they got their tokens, they have the might to do whatever they can to it.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.
Yeah they aren't the same but majority are whether the project is like that or not.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.
No one will stay if the treatment isn't good.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
IIRC, bounty allocation from the total cap is about 1% only right? how can it move the market with large impact?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

I think it is trend, because bounty hunters and short-term-investors will sell their tokens after ICO soon as soon to earn profit.
+ reason: market is red, market lost 300B USD. Market will fix ETH/project token rate too.

But if you are holder, you should HOLD to die and wait for bullish period.
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

I'm a bounty hunter and I hodl my coins.  Some fall and crash into mountains.  Other sit there and do nothing.  Every once in a while though you get one that just steady marches up.  This makes up for the others.  Dumping for peanuts is not very smart.  Yo need to give the project time to develop.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

Not all bounty participants do that. this is due to market conditions and investor bonuses. if the project is good then the price will recover quickly
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

Most bounty hunters dump their token immediately they receive them in their wallet. This is such a nasty behavior from their part because they are contributing to the downturn in the market. The more you dump a token the less value the token has in the market. I huge all the bounty hunters to at least hold their token for a while before dumping it to savage the price in the market.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

I can say " NO ", because they already have plan with their payment and we call it invest. Some people use their payment to make sure that this new coin have market ( proof ), they invest it in long term period. Mostly this person is beginner but I must say " good job " because they start with the right way. Keep going and let your invest raise to the top.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

Absolutely not all will dump. There are bounty hunters that are wise enough and have already learned their lessons.

Ncash now is way below it's ICO price as i see it on the exchange, maybe you've got the wrong token.

I agree because they thought bounty hunters will dump their tokens but it could not affect the price of their token since it is only a small amount of the whole supply.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:07:40 AM

No, I am also one of the bounty hunters who hates dumping their coins once get paid. I consider it as proof of my hard work. I will not settle for anything less and I know that the value of the bounties I joined is more than the dump price. I am not into instant money, I can hold as long as I want and even it takes more than a year as long as I can sell my coins in a good price with a working project. Bounty hunters who sell their coins once get paid are crazy, wasting their effort. Everyone should help the project by not dumping the coins. This is a lesson to all bounty hunters.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

Yes I also agree with you. Not all bounty hunters don't look for the future market. As bounty hunters who are already aware on whats happening in the market will surely have a wise decision on sell their token reward.

Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

Yes, if the project is good enough, the bounty hunter will hold on for a long time.
However, if the project is not good enough, most people will choose to sell it, which will affect the price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Belvis

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

i have 2 friends that do bounty programs...one of them does translation also, the otherone does only posting on twiter and facebook an he keeps the assets...the one that does translation bounty programs does cash-out asap
i think it depends on each bounty hunter need of fiat... Cheesy Cheesy
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

This is depend on the demand of the project and marketing strategy of team member to increase demand of the token. If that token has high demand cause the project has strong team and good fundamental, i think when bounty hunter sell the token will not make any affect with the price. To protect investor from dumped price , team member should has protection for investor, like pay the bounty reward 1 or 2 month after token started tradeable.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

Bounty hunters are reason which bad ICO projects use to blame as the cause the dump price. The reward pool for bounty campaign is only from 1% to 2%, this small amount can't be the reason for any dump.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

Most of the bounty hunters really dump their rewards especially if they found that the project has low potential on having a huge pump or volume. This might brought a negative impact to the project but for bounty hunters who rely bounty campaign's as source of income then it's worth it.
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

I think not all bounty hunters are dump because if the project is good the bounty hunter are wait for a good future price. And i am a the of the hold of bounty hunters tokens.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

I am among those who keep the coins of the project. To develop any project takes time, and then you can see a good profit. If I see the prospect of the project, I can buy additional coins on the exchange.

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

It is depend on the project,because there are so many bounty hunters that really observing the projects future. Some of bounty hunters who are actually holding of their rewarded tokens,they will sell it all immediately if they have observed that projects will not have a good future,that's why they also contributing to the dumps.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

I don't believed that all bounty hunters are dumpers. Still a lot of hunters want to hold  token/coins from bounty for  long term. Yes always investor blame hunters during drop of the price but reality is some investors  got big bonuses sometimes they also dump they hold.

#Support Vanig
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: