Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33036 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

not always and not all bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens obtained, only bounty hunters who do not think long of doing that, and some other bounty hunters, carefully examine which altcoins have the potential to develop in the future

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
princesspoppy

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I can say no, I am a bounty hunter and I want the price of my token to be sold at a higher price than the ICO price or at least the same price of it. I do not like dumping my tokens because I know it will somehow affect the price of the token. Investors who invest in that ICO will instead of gain profit will probably lose more than they invested if ever the price drop from the ICO price and we, bounty hunters should not let that happen. We should contribute to the success of our campaign and that is to hold our tokens until the price rise and sell it at the right time to come.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

not always and not all bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens obtained, only bounty hunters who do not think long of doing that, and some other bounty hunters, carefully examine which altcoins have the potential to develop in the future

Well sometimes you can't really think long when it comes to tokens you get from bounties. I doubt that most bounty hunters do what they do for the token itself. Of course they're looking at the btc or eth convertion of their bounties.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rhythm005

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I don't think they dump their coins 100% all the time. The best thing to do is to keep aportion of your profit as an investment. But even if they don't keep, I think they have all the right to do whatever they have worked on.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Not all of them will dump but maybe most of them yes. Bounty hunters will jump from one project to another therefore they have no focus on one project and mostly will dump their rewards as soon as the tokens have prices.
baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.

In my own opinion, holding is the best strategy because in this way, you will avoid losing your coins and you should just wait for the price to increase before selling it.
Recently, tokens, which go to the stock exchange with time very much cheaper. Therefore, holding is not always a good strategy.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Do you think the bounty hunter is the case? But I think this bad market condition is the reason. People are not sure about the projects in these days. I don't know what is the reason exactly why the price goes down even than the ICO price.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

I don't think they dump their coins 100% all the time. The best thing to do is to keep aportion of your profit as an investment. But even if they don't keep, I think they have all the right to do whatever they have worked on.
it's clear, it's all their right, and we can't blame it. but if the project is good, I think the sale of tokens owned by bounty hunters has no effect so much on the continuity of their token prices

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I hold my coin. with hold you will not lose anything, this is not because of bounty hunters but this is because the market is declining. if the project is good then the market will recover quickly.

In my own opinion, holding is the best strategy because in this way, you will avoid losing your coins and you should just wait for the price to increase before selling it.

In my opinion, this is not always the right strategy. If you look at the projects that appeared this summer, you can see that 95% of them fell in price after entering the exchange.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

Yes ownership well-balanced, well-nigh of the generosity huntswomen normally offload the mints they get washed-up generosity location. this negatively contingence the excuse and its nickname. Suddenly owing to offload the bill snap blow away. But I am positive they corner their own explanation for this.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

If you know that the coin is promising, then you should not worry about this issue. Anyway, in the end it will rise in price. Moreover, there are many other reasons why the value of the coin after entering the stock exchange begins to decline and bounty hunters have nothing to do with it.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

Yes, this is true, beginners usually sell immediately and only with experience, members of the bounty campaigns learn to determine promising tokens. But an even bigger problem is the reluctance of the ICO organizers to maintain the price of the token on the exchange, although it requires only 3-5% of the collected amount.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Most bounty hunters are in it for quick gain they don't really take time to understand the project and the future possibilities they just get their token and and so ready to dump there by affecting the market price
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

This is your assumption that every bounty hunter is dumper but I am an also a bounty hunter I am sold only 10 percent of my total holding which I got from bounty as I know the strength power of the market only one coin make you rich in future.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

All bounty hunters are probably dumpers because, when the coin that they hold in long term will be listed in the market and has a good price they will probably sell it all out so that they can earn money, but the market of the coin graph will be dumping immediately. When the market is dump there is a possibility that will pump after its dump price or will dump continuously and that is the strategy and style of the dumpers. So wait for the right time to sell if you have a promising coin.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

actually, I believe that bounty hunters doesnt really affect the market if they sell their tokens, because bounty hunters only hold a total of 1 up to 2% of token from a certain project. and that is only a small number of token if you compare to the holdings of the team and also the investors.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

It depends on the project,  if it's a solid project, Hodl but if it's not a good project dumping it immediately. Just take a good look at Pundi X bounty those that Hodl are the ones who enjoyed it
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I don't think it's all like that, and maybe some of those who really read the whitepaper of a bounty's project will certainly hold their token reward because they trust the bounty project which they are participated.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

I believe that not all of the bounty hunters dumps their rewards immeadiately after receiving it, even if they did, I think that there is a good reason. We should not assume that all bounty hunters are like that. If I were in that situation, of course I would hold on to the rewards or the coins and wait for the price increase or until I gained a big profit.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

I don't think we can blame the bounty hunter if the price is dumped, because if the project is indeed good, the price will still increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: