Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33036 times)
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

I think prices are dump not all due to bounty hunters. There are many causes such as bad projects, those who hold the cards dump them to the market and blame the bounty hunter then they do another project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

When you say "always" you are surely mistaken. Nothing is "always". Many bounty hunters just forget they participated and do not claim or sell their tokens.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Impossible bounty hunter could dump of altcoin price at the exchange market, almost of ico and bounty campaign project always give 3% allocation for bounty participants reward or coin, but how come bounty hunter could dump price with little allocation reward ?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Everybody thinks that bounty participator dumps prices but it is wrong, I dont sell my bounty tokens for example and there is a lot of example like me so we must not do generalization like this.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

Impossible bounty hunter could dump of altcoin price at the exchange market, almost of ico and bounty campaign project always give 3% allocation for bounty participants reward or coin, but how come bounty hunter could dump price with little allocation reward ?
Of course, the price falls not only from bounty hunters. Many projects distribute earned tokens a month after the token enters the stock exchange, and the price continues to fall. There are many more different reasons.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

No, not always. Only during such market conditions, because the majority of projects are losing their price and it makes more sense for the bounty hunters to sell asap to get at least some profit. When the bullish market comes, the situation will change.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

You look at the situation differently. For many hunters, this work. And as we know, projects that enter the market are not always successful. And they simply can not lose their money.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

They can dump because these tokens was their salary. They have right to sell or hold that tokens. I think bounty hunters not dumping always their tokens. I believe they are doing that dumping or holding issue according to markets general stiuation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

They can dump because these tokens was their salary. They have right to sell or hold that tokens. I think bounty hunters not dumping always their tokens. I believe they are doing that dumping or holding issue according to markets general stiuation.
in case many bounty hunter dumping some coin of project after they get paid, and this condition make investor angry to developer and

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

no, I don,t think so

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.
yes, I agree with you about this

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

of course, and just see the token allocation for bounty is too small, and not all of the participants are dumpers. and I think this is not fair to call hunters as dumpers

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Sometimes the best solution is to sell your tokens immediately, because the price falls all the time. I have been convinced of this many times already. But there are promising projects whose tokens I keep .. I hope that at least some of them will bring much more profit in the future.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

The main reason for all the drops in the rate of the coin, at these stages, is a weak product and poor marketing. Cool projects did not fall into hell, immediately after the appearance.
I agree with this, bounty hunters are not the reason of price dumping, the main reasons now are bear market, weak project, no product as promised or bad products. Poor marketing can be also a small factor of this.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

The fact says that many bounty hunters do massive dumps when they get tokens from bounties. But not always those who make the token price below the ICO price, one of the other causes is if the project does not carry out its vision and mission in accordance with what is written on the whitepaper. This can cause many investors to be disappointed.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Yes! Because the first token that i receive gets a big dump now. What happened to that coin... Also my friend tells me that the token that he receives gets a big pump lately. Why it always happened after the ICO and listing it on an exchanges the price will get dump. Always and always.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

The fact says that many bounty hunters do massive dumps when they get tokens from bounties. But not always those who make the token price below the ICO price, one of the other causes is if the project does not carry out its vision and mission in accordance with what is written on the whitepaper. This can cause many investors to be disappointed.
but the real as you can see in market condition when some coin/token listed on exchange many bounty hunter dump that coin, but at this point this a best time for other investor buying more coin with cheap price

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

Most bounty projects do not have a good product, but not all of them. The team only shared a very small amount of coin for the bounty hunter, and I think the bounty hunter can not dump bounty token.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

Not all because me , as a bounty hunter, I check the project that I join of and put trust on it. And then, I'm holding my coin until it comes to its ATH. I have a lot of coins now that I don't sell that come from bounties because I believe in it. But it is true that one of the cause of reducing the price of a certain coin is from bounty hunters.

Live for the moment.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

I already had a negative experience when I tried to HODL all the coins obtained with the bounty. 80% of them lost more than half of their value.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Unfortunately, this is usually the case. There are two ways out of this situation: to distribute rewards in several stages or to block bounty tokens for several months.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: