Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33036 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

It would be better to close the discharge of coins to investors. They dump them in large quantities. Buying them with a bonus. As if my 1000 tokens bring the market down.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

I doubt that this is done on purpose. Rather, it is the ICO members who are beginning to actively get rid of the cryptocurrency that they have just received. For them, this is extra money. A small part of the participants either leaves the cryptocurrency or buys. All because then the price comes back to normal.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

People who have already received awards from the ICO, after selling tokens, they can either leave completely or just become a trader , but most continue to participate in the bounty.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Dumping of tokens is not an issue for bounty hunters alone. I have seen real investors who buy during ico who told off their stakes immediately the ico is over nostalgia to cut their losses. So everybody sells off depending on the prevailing market forces.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

I think that actually immediately sell their tokens a small number of bounty hunters. Not more than half, because there are a lot of participants and orders for any token costs a little.
HoryouToken

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Life used to be different for "Crypto Shaolin."

Long before he was known by his current nickname, he'd follow tourists in the heat of central Africa, swinging an ice box and offering them a chilly bottle of Coca Cola or Fanta with a sugary smile to match.

But as chipper as his demeanor made him out to be, Crypto Shaolin calls this past work "frustrating." Not only was it meager pay, he had ambitions to rival his role models Elon Musk and Steve Jobs.

One of these drinks may have put him on that path, though, when by chance he passed a Coke to a man wearing a strangely worded shirt.

Curiosity piqued, Crypto Shaolin asked what it was all about. After all, he'd never heard of "HODL" before.   
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Unfortunately, this is usually the case. There are two ways out of this situation: to distribute rewards in several stages or to block bounty tokens for several months.
They are not always dumpers, they can hold the coins for a while to sell the coins for money.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

This should be avoided a little by dividing the bounty in several stages to avoid a dump. there are many ways that the team or bounty manager can do to prevent massive dumps

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

You cannot always blame bounty hunters for the dip in the price of tokens, because they are offered not upto 5% of the token total supply. Anything that has to do with a dump in price should be asked from the Developers
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I am not agreed with your opinion as I am also a bounty hunter and hold approx. all my bounty coins as I know the potential of the market.

gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

Bounty hunters should not sell early bounty tokenies won from the campaign. Under the ICO price, the bounty hunters do the sale. Now the bear market is dominated by the crypto money market. This year's bounty campaigns fell from gaining ald ein and bounty hunters were so much.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

Not all bounty hunters dump a coin after receiving their payments although most of them do. The reason behind this is that most bounty hunters do not take time to read and ascertain the true potentials of the project they work for. And this goes for everyone, either a bounty manager, trader, or investor, once you fail to study and know about the project, the tendency for dumping goes high.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Agree with you dude,and now I find most bounty hunter have knowledge more than investor, in a bearish market they have to chose campaign carefully
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

Bounty hunters should not sell early bounty tokenies won from the campaign. Under the ICO price, the bounty hunters do the sale. Now the bear market is dominated by the crypto money market. This year's bounty campaigns fell from gaining ald ein and bounty hunters were so much.
well, naturally, sometimes bount hunter is always blamed on price issues, because basically many people sell the coins simultaneously. well, but it's not entirely the fault of the bounty hunter, because the number of tokens held by bounty hunters is sometimes only 1 or 2%.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

I don't think bounty hunter make a dump price, but what affects of the coin price is project of the ICO and it is not dependent on the bounty hunter to sell or hold the coin, so why do many people say that makes price of the coin go down because of a bounty hunter ? this was proven when several bounties paid for bounty hunter after 1 month the ICO was completed, but price of the coin remained down before the coin were distributed to the bounty hunter, so can it still be said that the bounty hunter makes a dump price?
CesarMontano

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

they dump because theyve done their work in marketing and promoting and advertising the project, we cannot blame them  because they worked for it and they need to cash out as soon as possible
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Bounty Hunters has the right to do with their tokens after they got rewarded, it depends on the project itself on how it can manage to recover despite most hunters dumps their tokens afterwards
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Bounty can indeed do a dump, but indeed the team should think about being able to deal with or avoid it by dividing each stage to distribute bounties to reduce the risk level of large dumps

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

price become dump or not are not just only bounty hunter factor only cause IMO sometimes the pool percentage of it are not quite large compared to sold one. If the project are quite great in some way I think that the bounty hunter will not sell it easily, to be honest if bounty hunter are selling it immideatly than we cant blame them cause like it or not this is their right to make it.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

Bounty can indeed do a dump, but indeed the team should think about being able to deal with or avoid it by dividing each stage to distribute bounties to reduce the risk level of large dumps
Investors and team would love bounty hunters selling tokens in cheap price if the project has true value. Because they could buy cheap tokens from bounty hunters, a good project will consecutive accelerate token price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: