Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the future of cryptocurrency?  (Read 1522 times)
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Bitcoin was really created for anonymous payments, supported by a high level of security. But now cryptocurrency has become a tool for earning traders.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

Bitcoin was really created for anonymous payments, supported by a high level of security. But now cryptocurrency has become a tool for earning traders.
Today BTC is definitely not a cryptocurrency for anonymous payments, since most of the wallets have already been verified using KYC, so I probably wouldn’t say anything about it so clearly as I see no point in it.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

I think if in December will not be strong growth,in the 19th year,probably in Q1 we will see the growth of an active,possibly powerful,and so more and more will be made of secnav and projects,and different industries will begin to adopt the blockchain and cryptocurrency as payment for goods and services and so on,and so where tov 21-22 years will be very active everywhere cryptocurrency be used

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

The best is to be patience with cryptocurrency, i see a very bright future for digital currency i see is taking over paper money like 65 percent in the future

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

All I see is a bright future for Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, nothing more. They have come to stay and nothing can take them off again, we are gradually reaching mass adoption and in no time many across the globe will part of this great innovation.
valek.bruno

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

The best is to be patience with cryptocurrency, i see a very bright future for digital currency i see is taking over paper money like 65 percent in the future
I think that today, all the same, you need to try to invest in projects that have a future and today they are trying to make products that would change our world. Of course, 65 percent is a lot, but now this is generally possible.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

so far I believe the future of crypto is good. all things in this world will be integrated with blockchain technology, cash has become unpopular and replaced by crypto.
the government legalized crypto completely. and much more that I hope will happen in the future.

this is the beginning of something extraordinary, so don't worry if things are getting a little worse now.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

I think that today, all the same, you need to try to invest in projects that have a future and today they are trying to make products that would change our world. Of course, 65 percent is a lot, but now this is generally possible.
As we look there platform we can see it has a brighter future because crypto making a history of higher prices which it can quickly earning profit .I think the future exchange begin already and I believe this will be official.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

May I ask you: what makes you come to these conclusions? yes, I also believe that the cryptocurrencies popularity will be great in the future, but I guess that the traditional money will dominate always.
valek.bruno

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

As we look there platform we can see it has a brighter future because crypto making a history of higher prices which it can quickly earning profit .I think the future exchange begin already and I believe this will be official.
What platform are we talking about? Here, no one will argue with you that cryptocurrencies have a bad future, please read what you write, because it is very difficult for me to understand your thoughts.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be one of the most important areas of the world economy. We are particularly very impatient. But in fact, cryptocurrency came out of it only 10 years ago. And even in those 10 years, the cryptocurrency has grown in a way that almost nobody expects. And it's still growing. And after a decade, I believe that in almost all areas we will be able to use our coins and shop with them.
valek.bruno

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be one of the most important areas of the world economy. We are particularly very impatient. But in fact, cryptocurrency came out of it only 10 years ago. And even in those 10 years, the cryptocurrency has grown in a way that almost nobody expects. And it's still growing. And after a decade, I believe that in almost all areas we will be able to use our coins and shop with them.
Let us hope that over the next few years we will still be able to improve the situation on the cryptocurrency market, because today the market still works and develops very well, because the market today is still falling, but it can develop and does it not badly.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. I still believe the blockchain technology will be very useful and solving real world problems.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

With all the solutions crypto and blockchain is proposing to solve,I see a great future for crypto,thought it may take some time to be generally acceptable but it will eventually be accepted.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will become much more popular than now. It seems to me that good and promising projects will survive and will benefit society.

valek.bruno

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. I still believe the blockchain technology will be very useful and solving real world problems.
I think that with such an approach we are all optimistic with you, today any industry can be used to use the blockchain all the same because today we need transparency and honesty.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Will future is optimistic. Reason are simple. It is billion3 doller industry.  It has many use like inter country transfer,Costa optimization.  Few country have develop their own coin And do research on that. So it will grow,the only concern is time

NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

if I ask how and what I see in the future of cryptocurrency depends on what will happen in the entry of 2019. since the cryptocurrency's future can say that the Crypto market will be as powerful as the price of coins.
valek.bruno

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Will future is optimistic. Reason are simple. It is billion3 doller industry.  It has many use like inter country transfer,Costa optimization.  Few country have develop their own coin And do research on that. So it will grow,the only concern is time
But after all, this is the most valuable thing that we have today is the most valuable resource that does not have the ability to renew for each of us, so I think it is necessary to think about it more often.
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

This is one of the convenient ways to transfer money without interest and with minimal delays, it also removes intermediaries between transfers. Many use cryptocurrency as speculation

This. Also don't forget that cryptocurrency is peer to peer electronic cash. I love the fact that there is no third party involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: