Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32705 times)
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

You can, but only if you are devoted and you really work in order to gain it. Get into all the campaigns you can and do your best job there

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
I think you can do that if you are joining in good and successful bounty campaigns because you will always earn good profit from it. Many people have became rich because of joining good bounty campaigns, so maybe you can someday.
agree, as long as we keep trying to find a bounty then rest assured if one day we will be able to find a legit bounty, the important thing is not to despair, because to find a legit bounty is not an easy matter, and in one year I think it is enough time long, so we still have many opportunities to get 1 bitcoin.

]
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Yeah, you can earn 1 bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns during the year if the price of btc will be 200$ Grin Sad, but true, it is unreal to make 6k at bounties.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I think you can, but you have to be careful and only pick quality projects. No point in doing work when your bounty will only be worth like 5 bucks
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

1 bitcoin in a year doing bounties and airdrops is very achievable.  You may even earn more.  There are also other sites where you can earn aside from bitcointalk forum.  You can write articles in steemit, do some video reviews on youtube.  These are some you can try.  And always be smart.  Dont sell all your coins as they might make you rich in the future, and dont hold all your coins also, encash some and enjoy life.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

It takes a lot of work to do to obtain 1 btc in bounty campaign. Your rank should be higher to have a bigger stake in signature campaigns. But if you are hard worker and creative you can do some other bounty campaigns like translation and other campaign that can earn a good amount of token. But its possible to earn 1btc in a year in joining bounty campaign if you are hard working person and know what to do.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

Your rank can earn one bitkoyn. Only a lot is needed for this. Good companies to participate in bounty. That there would be no collars and for nothing not to participate in the project, and this is the same dgotocene time. And also good luck, which helps in all matters.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

As if there was not, the main thing - don't participate in everything in a row. Don't support scam and shitty projects. Be avoidative and this can give you more good result. Although now there are quite a few really good projects that are conducted traditional bounty campaigns. Good luck in solving your problems Wink

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

It is possible when you are doing bounty campaign full time. And also if you are joining in the signature campaign, article campaign, and translation campaign, best guess is yes. Just make sure that you choose the best bounty campaigns.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
edwardsolo2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

Indeed, It's conceivable with your rank. Part rank can make an awesome benefit even in Jr. participation likewise can make such an awesome benefit. Since ICOs assign enormous reward in signature crusades. So you can acquire a major benefit with your rank. On the off chance that you joined with Content battles and Translation abundance notwithstanding the mark crusades you can help your acquiring rate in particular. So then you can go your 1 bitcoin target easily
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

I think the bounty is not suitable as your main job, because it is unstable, and I don't think it takes too much time to do the bounty task. You can use the spare time to complete it, so you should Find a stable job.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

Actually earinign from bounty project is hard now. a lot of participants is the main reason for it. you need to do Translation, blog, youtube or some special bounty campaign. doing social media is not good at all.you can also do signature bounty but its not good for your rank.because you would get less pay for your account.try to do article bounty.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

maybe it can, but you have to work hard and you can join various projects such as social media, video. translator and others.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

You can definitely earn 1 bitcoin in two to three months. If you will do it full time, your profit will surely multiply. Join airdrops everyday, join 30 to 50 bounties and when you receive your reward, start trading them to multiply your earnings. If that cycle repeats everyday, imagine how much profit you can get. All you need is hard work, dedication and time management.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

all things can happen, especially if you are optimistic and keep trying, but if you only have one account, in my opinion it will be a little difficult to get faster profits, if you have more accounts, then you can follow several bounty campaigns and be faster in generate profits and can get 1 bitcoin in 1 year.

Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
First of all, you should check how many bounty campaigns are there. If there are more than 4 and you can participate in campaigns simultaneosly. it's not that much difficult.
But remember that, the number of bounty is important. because you don't need to analyze various altcoins but you can check the contents of one altcoin and participate in various campaigns.
There are 6 easy bounty campaigns in Ruby-X. Visit our bounty thread and check it out.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

all things can happen, especially if you are optimistic and keep trying, but if you only have one account, in my opinion it will be a little difficult to get faster profits, if you have more accounts, then you can follow several bounty campaigns and be faster in generate profits and can get 1 bitcoin in 1 year.

Yes, it is possible to get one bitcoin in a year. There are several bounties that you can join. You may be able to join one signature bounty only but when it comes to social media campaigns, you can join them simultaneously and you can also apply for other campaigns like making articles, or even as translator because it pays higher for most bounties. You can study another skill like making signatures and then find someone who needs your services. You can do it as long as you keep working hard.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

I think you can get 1 Bitcoin in 1 year, you just need to be consistent and smart in becoming a bounty hunter, you can participate in the signature campaign facebook campaign, Twitter campaign and youtube, if you can take part in many social media bounties I think you can get your destination.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

of course you can do that, that's very posible if you join all bounty. some token maybe have low price but some token will be good, doin' job become bounty hunter just like make easy money from hardest way. so don't give up!
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

There is no way your going to make 1 Bticoin doing bounties.  That's laughable.  I have done every bounty with the bounty hive for 6-8 months now.  I have made $54 dollars. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: