Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32708 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Yesnit is possible but it deoends on how much campaigns you are get participating and also the selection of campaign is also important,if most of your project is legit and their token get listed then you will earn like 1 bitcoin in a year or less than that also.

It will be not easy to do but it is absolutely possible. Just be ready to work really a lot, and find several Bounty campaigns to take different tasks. You can earn even more money if you do not sit idly.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

in my opinion if your account is a member, it will be difficult to get bitcoin within a year, unless you really get a very good bounty.
there is actually an opportunity for you to realize your dreams, but you have to follow a lot of work such as blogs, articles, videos. You don't waste your time, because one year is a short time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

yes you can get according to target if you do all the items in the bounty campaign such as articles, videos, social media and the most is the signature campaign, because I've been paid a lot from the signature campaign, but if you have to work every time

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

maybe, getting 1 btc in a period of 1 year is definitely possible. you follow the signature. and make a good article. so you get the highest stake. You can create articles from bounty portals. the better your article is, you will get lots of tokens. and 1 btc in one year you can definitely get it.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
in my opinion, it will be a little difficult to get 1 bitcoin in one year, because the current bitcoin price is not cheap, while the account you use is only one with a member rank, if only the account you have is a hero / legendary, I think it will be easy to get 1 bitcoin in 1 year.
but actually nothing is impossible, if you keep trying.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

As before I said that its possible but with your rank, it is not possible. you need to do some creative work here for getting 1 btc. I would say do youtube/blog/translation and some creative bounty. open a personal website also. you can use those site for various purposes and easily can get 1 btc.so doing the only bounty here with your rank it is not possible.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

As before I said that its possible but with your rank, it is not possible. you need to do some creative work here for getting 1 btc. I would say do youtube/blog/translation and some creative bounty. open a personal website also. you can use those site for various purposes and easily can get 1 btc.so doing the only bounty here with your rank it is not possible.
Yes, I agree with you that must try another opportunities site and not depending in only one like bounty campaign it's not necessary that we earn bigger rewards due to the market are now encountered trends so for us to earn 1btc in just a one year make some effort by trading our coin daily with having good strategy as well.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

if you participate in all bounty campaigns and in sub-campaigns in this forum, maybe this can help get your target, and also doing hard work really will give you a gift of just being confident and deciding wisely
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

In this market I doubt that is possible right now, but of course you can lead a bounty , now in the signature of many members , and usually comes out to about 300 dollars for the project

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??
I think it is difficult but not impossible. If you put in a good effort, chose your projects well and enter the successful campaigns you can earn really 1 BTC. Your current rank is Member and that's not bad, I'm also a Member and a it can help a lot to get into the good signature campaigns. Personally, Signature campaigns are the most profitable ones, but you can earn in other very much, too, if there are not too many participants. Good luck to achive your goal!

Smiley Smiley
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

In this market I doubt that is possible right now, but of course you can lead a bounty , now in the signature of many members , and usually comes out to about 300 dollars for the project
It is possible but he should have joined a good project and a coin can soar high the price in the market. Even their are many participants in a one year he can join different campaign. Also, not good if just relying only in bounty might as well to do different works that can earn btc.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Being a member, I think you should be able to earn close to that even if not up to. But I believe this can only be achieved by participating in correct bounties and not restricting yourself to just kind of bounty campaign and try as much as possible to wear signatures with high bounties allocations. With these, it is quite possible.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

If the electronic money market price increase and thrive, it will be very good for the join the bonus campaign. The project will be successful promoters.The copper coin on the floor can help you to earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year. Join the campaign bonus very well not need to remove capital investment still earn money.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

I don't think it is possible to earn one BTC within a year through bounty campaigns. There are different factors prohibiting this to hapoen such as the length of the bounty period as well as the condition of the market. This can be observed this year wherein many bounty projects extended due to the difficulties in the market which makes the profit low from bounties.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

I think yes you will earn 1 bitcoin in one year in doing bounty campaigns as long market is have good price and as long there's have a good project that give us a good reward too.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

If you double your hustle by doing signature reddit and article, you can make it if you participate in better projects, especially if coin listed in a bull market
StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

No way.  Not now you can't.  You will spend most of your time working on ICO's that will fail which means you will get no payment.  The projects are being knocked off one by one.  If by chance they make it to the exchange everyone dumps it.  Make no sense to dump like that in something I imagine you believed in at once. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

It is possible if the bounty you are joining is a good bounty campaign that offers good reward for the price token. You can achieve this by participating in a signature campaign, blog campaign, youtube campaign, and the best is the translation campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

in the event that the cost of bitcoin remains the same following a year, you most likely can gain 1BTC with just abundance chasing. Be that as it may, you got the chance to be hard from signature crusades, article and video battle. There must be a considerable measure of battles later on with ICO. There are positively liberal crusades out there that will give in any event in excess of a thousand for signature battle and articles.
tuanyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

In my opinion, due to fraudulent projects, it is impossible to obtain 1 bitcoin in 1 year. You can still participate in the bounty and find another job to pay for your loan, and you can be a partner to stay positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: