Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32705 times)
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

it's very difficult, 1 bitcoin from the bounty is very difficult. but that doesn't mean it's impossible, you can double your bounty income by trading. I'm sure if you can get consistent profits, you might be able to get more than 1 bitcoin in just one year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

It all depends on the market situation, the price of Bitcoin, the price of Ethereum and the Bounty Program that you follow. You should also keep looking for a permanent job because working as a bounty hunter sometimes only earns a little money because of several factors that I have mentioned.

I make bounty hunter only as an additional job because I use monthly income from work to invest a few coins so I get both the benefits of investment and bounty hunter. It's a safer choice for your finances.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

It is going to be hard but possible. If you work hard, you will get 1 BTC till the end of a year, but you will need to write a lot of articles. Because Content creation campaigns are the most profitable after Signature. So open up a Steemit and Medium accounts and you are ready to earn money  Wink
Only 2 months is the end of 2018. And you it that can earn a BTC by joining the content campaign. It's really unlikely, With a one-year signature campaign I can only earn 1500-2000$ so it's impossible to earn a BTC for 2 months

hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

You certainly can, there is nothing impossible in the crypto world, with the account you have with that rank you can follow the signature campaign, video content, social media campaigns, translation, articles and others, but you must choose a good project and success with participants who are restricted so that the distribution of coins gets a lot so that when sold get 1 BTC
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

If you choose worthy companies, show diligence and enthusiasm, I think you can earn 1 Bitcoin
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

First, I'm sorry you lost your job.  Undecided Second - yes, it is possible. In my opinion, the translation campaigns are the most profitable, second place in yield are the signature campaigns. Usually, it should not take you more than 2-3 hours a day.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

you can bro! There are various ways to earn Bitcoin like, Signature Campaign, Bounty Campaigns ( it include writing article on own blog, twitter campaign, FB campaign, Signature, Translation, etc. ) Lending Your Money and Trading Goods.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

My suggestion is don't completely depend on bounty. Find something else as your premiere earning.  I think as you have time,you can start you-tube channel your own blog for participating media campaigns. even if you have member rank by participating media campings you will be able to earn lot. But be always make sure to create your own creative content. If you do so you will not need another job, but if you don't do proper manger you have to face so many difficulties.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

I think it's possible. Of course, it depends on price of Bitcoin itself. If it costs 10$ than I think everyone can get 1 BTC in one year. But if talk about current price. I guess if you will join and few campaings and will work hard, then it's possible to earn 1 BTC through this work. It will take as much time as many bounties you will take a part in. And how much you gonna get will selling the tokens is depends on you. Holding or selling, bulling or bearing etc. But still, it's possible.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

A year ago it was possible even more, but in current conditions it is hard to say, the majority  of ICOs can't reach their soft cap and because of that they didn't pay bounties. If situation with ICO is changed than it will be possible.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I would say no.

Almost every bounty campaign doesn't allow one account to do two campaigns at once.
With each bounty going about two to three months, that means you can only do 4 to 6 bounties with your member rank in one year.
Each bounty will pay anywhere from $0 (literally worth nothing cause the ico never makes it) to $700 if you are extremely lucky.
But most often, you will find you get paid a couple hundred dollars worth and that's it.

but the good news is, it doesnt' take much time to do a signature campaign.
You typically have to do 10 to 15 posts a week.
That means, 2 to 3 a day.
That will take you about, 7 minutes maybe?
So definitely get started, but don't expect it to solve your financial problems. Do it alongside other work.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Well, it depends on many factors.
How many hours a day do you spend doing bounties?
Which campaigns you will participate? Translation and Signature campaigns are the most profitable but also require some skill.
And also it depends on market situation, which is now really bad :/.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

It is going to be hard but possible. If you work hard, you will get 1 BTC till the end of a year, but you will need to write a lot of articles. Because Content creation campaigns are the most profitable after Signature. So open up a Steemit and Medium accounts and you are ready to earn money  Wink
Only 2 months is the end of 2018. And you it that can earn a BTC by joining the content campaign. It's really unlikely, With a one-year signature campaign I can only earn 1500-2000$ so it's impossible to earn a BTC for 2 months
I think it is possible. I also do only signature campaigns and I earned around $6k until now. To get a big reward by signature campaigns, I don't join the bounties that has to many participants. Of course joining in the bounties that have a few participants is also more risky. I have been scammed several times but sometime I get a big reward. The biggest reward that I received is nearly $4k
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

It's pass 2 month from day when you open this topic and you have 14 merit so far. I will suggest you to try post more useful post so you can get more merit. With member rank you can earn some amount of satoshi , but I think that you can't earn 1 bitcoin , because mostly campaign at the end will worth nothing. So my opinion is that you try build twitter account with 10 k followers and spend your whole free time on bounty twitter campaign, because it will be faster then getting 100 merit for Full member.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

it's very difficult, 1 bitcoin from the bounty is very difficult. but that doesn't mean it's impossible, you can double your bounty income by trading. I'm sure if you can get consistent profits, you might be able to get more than 1 bitcoin in just one year.
Trading is difficult and not everyone succeeds with it. And how would you like if the money you earn from the bounty will lose if you participate in trading. It is best to focus on the bounty and perform various tasks. If possible, join the full time bounty

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

It is quite possible, but you will need to make a huge girth, ideally participate in all projects entering the market, most of them will be a scam and you will not receive payments, but those that pay will cover all costs.
veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

One bitcoin in one year is a very real figure. Even at the moment, when the market situation is not conducive to ICO projects and the size of salaries in bounty companies, so it was possible to earn more. The main thing is to learn how to filter out high-quality and promising ICO projects. Well, the greatest rewards are now in companies bounty signature, translation.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

It is possible to earn 1 btc for the whole year of course. If you have an experience of participation in bounty and you are able to choose the good companies, then it can be done even earlier. That year when the market blossomed such sum it was possible to earn for much smaller period of time.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

It depends on the projects, but in general member can earn up to $500-600 per signature campaign lasting for ~2 months (provided that the earned tokens are sold at ICO price). You can also do social media campaigns if you have FB and Twitter accounts with several hundred followers/friends - but these are paid with a lesser amount of tokens.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

Yes, you can if you have got expertise to do article and youtube bounties, by joining these bounties you can earn a lot of stakes. If not, then you have to participate into a lot of social media campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: