Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32708 times)
Tosterg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

why people ask such questions, we all know very well about this, that this market is unstable and unpredictable, so you can't think that you can make 1 year later stable plan now, but I really hope that you plan to work according to your desire

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pleemlio

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

completely yes, you even can acquire more than 1 btc for one year on the off chance that you are taking an interest in abundance battle, be exceptionally specific to pick each abundance crusade you need to join. its like contributing your opportunity and cash to do abundance and do it genuinely and legitimately, it will worth of installment. you can begin with mark or make some article identified with ico venture which give more designation coin to convey. for your extra salary, take an interest in web based life abundance. its need under 4 hour daily to do abundance.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

With the rank of Junior Member and higher than that, you can still do bounty campaigns for a year and will surely receive the wage that you work for. Even if you are in Junior member you can still earn big profits, but you are already a member which is one rank upper than  it. Actually there are campaigns that accepts newbie. In order to close that problem of yours, make this forum or bitcoin as an alternative source only and not a main one because everything here can be change as bitcoin is a volatile one.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

I have never earn 1 bitcoin during I I am in bitcoin, I have been in this forum for about 10 months and I got no much income. However, I never give up because I am inspired by my friends who got 1,2 btc from participating in signature and he only took 3 months of it. If my friend can get and do that why we don't. So, we have same chance here, just be positive and consistent.

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:02:55 AM

Usually,bounty campaigns period will takes two to six months,and you will be rewarded if you already completed every task that required. On these said number of months,you can earn even more than your desired one bitcoin to earn. It depend on bounty campaign that you're joining,you should be careful to find and choose a campaign that you will try to participate. Choose the best one,for your success.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

Actually yes if u put your potential to this campaign like Facebook twitter video campaign signature campaign then you can earn nearly 1bitcoin but I would like to advice don't take crypto and bounties as your all time job plz also consider other business too.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:17:44 AM

It is quite possible to earn one bitcoin in just a year if you put a lot of time and a lot of effort in it. First thing first, you must research a lot and study the bounty campaigns you are about to join or participate in to avoid scams and end up wasting your time. Then you must know how to pick a good campaign from a bad one or an average one. We are aiming for the big time here, learn to spot which ico is good and which one is average. If you manage to pull it all right then one bitcoin is easy to achieve.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

The important thing is never to give up on any situation and be patient because that is the main key.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

of course you can get 1 bitcoin in 1 year, but if the project you follow is always successful and has a very good price when entering the market, and I suggest you to join the translation campaign so that the opportunity to get 1 bitcoin is closer

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

It is possible, but that would mean that you have to put in so much work and spend so much time doing them. You might even need to do more than bounty campaign at a time, and also, the more posts you make, the higher your chances of getting your rank higher, and with a good rank, your stakes for a bounty should be higher.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

You have a little advantage, you have no work for the time being. Why do you say that encryption takes a lot of time. You can make a bounty first, this is very time consuming, of course, the reward is also very impressive. You must learn to recognize the quality of a project. Learn slowly,

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Actually bud, yes it's possible. Well, I would say if you will be lucky enough by having those ICO project5 that can have a huge potential to increase tremendously. Also, as I observe on your rank I don't think if you.can earn as much.as 1 btc but I believe that you can earn on that but it depends on your effort since you need to be busy by choosing the best bounty campaign you would like to join.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

1 Bitcoin within 1 year. It is certainly as if you work hard with many different bounties. Last year I was over 15,000$ from joining 3 bounties and airdrop. But in 2018 I only earn 3,000$ to date. Everything becomes more difficult
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

It is achievable with a couple of bounty campaigns with good budget and reputation.You will need to be consistent as some will not pay you
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

yes you can! but you must do several good bounty. you can be a manajer to get much money
if you just do signature i think it will be hard to get 1 btc in 1 year

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

for me it is, all you need to do is hard work to earn more bounty's. member account is quite good for you to join signature campaigns, and join as much as you can in social campaigns. for me one of the task that you can receive a good payments is translation campaign and blogging this two task has a good allocation and just have fewer participants. goodluck mate on your journey.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Yesnit is possible but it deoends on how much campaigns you are get participating and also the selection of campaign is also important,if most of your project is legit and their token get listed then you will earn like 1 bitcoin in a year or less than that also.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

I think this is only possible if your rank is Sr. Member or up. Because if you join signature campaign with Sr. Member rank then it is also hard to earn $500 per month as you can join only one signature campaign at a time. Then you will have to join lots of twitter and Facebook bounties. But if you are a good translator then you can earn the desired amount by translation bounties.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

I think you can do that if you are joining in good and successful bounty campaigns because you will always earn good profit from it. Many people have became rich because of joining good bounty campaigns, so maybe you can someday.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

I believe that is not, because you ranked in the rank member. You should go to the next rank that is Full.member. If you want to get a Bitcoin per year. I think you are trying to increase your rank on sr or hero to earn a Bitcoin every year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: