Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar?  (Read 4597 times)
BuriedBCs

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

We are still paying our bills, groceries, and almost everything with Fiat money, and so I used to check the dollar value more often, in the Delta app actually. But if I look at the loss since january, well it is more pleasent to see the Bitcoin value of my portfolio. Smiley

I prefer bitcoins, that's why I have a shittonne of BCO (Bridgecoin)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto and remember crypto price have a chance to increase up 100 times . That`s why i prefer to choose bitcoin and i want to collect more and put in to my loving walllet .

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

It should be to increase the dollar instead of bitcoin but one way to increase dollar is to increase your bitcoin. So the root of increasing dollar is the idea to increase the dollar you want to hold and get. Anyway, it doesn't matter on which really be important between the options for it is better to increase all bitcoin or dollar by trading it.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Instead of Dollar, it is very good to use increase Bitcoin because once the price of Bitcoin is increasing we can able to make more dollars compared to value. The only option i have is to increase as many Bitcoins as possible in order to make a decent profit in the coming days.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I think, in trading I will try to increase my bitcoin and if I have a lot of bitcoin then my dollar will definitely increase, so for me in trading getting profit which means increasing bitcoin is more important

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Increasing the volume or value of Bitcoin will be the smartest move because a small amount of Bitcoin will yield plenty dollars for Bitcoin users. Every crypto investor seeks to achieve more profit.
- If we talk about increase in value, I would definitely choose the same as your choice because the value of the bitcoin is higher, it means that our money is also increasing, although dollars can also make our money grow but the numbers are too small and insignificant. However, if we talk about the increase in volume, I really like the dollar because its value is almost constant or only slightly changed over time, and if its volume is large, we will be richer while this is uncertain with bitcoin, the value of bitcoin always has big changes, large volume does not mean more money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

It should be to increase the dollar instead of bitcoin but one way to increase dollar is to increase your bitcoin. So the root of increasing dollar is the idea to increase the dollar you want to hold and get. Anyway, it doesn't matter on which really be important between the options for it is better to increase all bitcoin or dollar by trading it.

Well i will choose bitcoin because the dollar price might gets high but we can also see the improvement of a country.  Bitcoin because whe the bitcoin rise then it is easy to have more income from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Increasing the volume or value of Bitcoin will be the smartest move because a small amount of Bitcoin will yield plenty dollars for Bitcoin users. Every crypto investor seeks to achieve more profit.
It's not the smartest idea I'd say especially with the prices right now, it would be better to increase your money in this case is dollar with working or stuff. At least you won't need to swap to dollar when you need it sometimes if you choose Bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Well i will choose bitcoin because the dollar price might gets high but we can also see the improvement of a country.  Bitcoin because whe the bitcoin rise then it is easy to have more income from it.

Me too, I will choose bitcoin as bitcoin price really increases a lot and can give us huge profit while in usd it is a fixed value and takes some time to increase its value but with a very low profit.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

My main goal is to increase my bitcoin amount. I don't care about the price of bitcoin at the moment because the bitcoin revolution has not started yet and you are not going to belive btc price when money of the global economy start to buy bitcoin.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

If I think that bitcoin is better than the dollar because I prefer bitcoin to be invested rather than dollars and again if the dollar rises then the economy of my country will decline, so I choose bitcoin that goes up

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

As long as Bitcoin is not massively a means of payment, we will always need our usual currency, including the dollar. In addition, it should be borne in mind that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are quite risky to invest. Therefore, you should always be careful. It is necessary to try to earn profit in cryptocurrency, but partially withdraw it then to fiat.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

I think its going one with other, increasing your bitcoin is almost same like increasing dollars, I prefer bitcoins over dollars, but if you have something valuable its like you have everything else. In long term, very long term, having bitcoins is much better than having dollars, crypto world is growing, dollar is the subject of many manipulations, government regulations, its like dirty money for me, one day dollar economy will collapse, maybe sooner than we think, so I prefer to grow my cryptocoins, we will see in future who was right. Good luck my friends with your decisions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

My choice is Bitcoin as well. BTC is the best investment. It will gain greatly in less than 4 years, and the profit I can get from it will be bigger than the profit from USD.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

If I think that bitcoin is better than the dollar because I prefer bitcoin to be invested rather than dollars and again if the dollar rises then the economy of my country will decline, so I choose bitcoin that goes up

Definitely, Bitcoin. I agree with you - if the crisis comes, I can always use BTC. The cryptocurrencies are the best investment. I believe that I am doing right holding Bitcoin.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

I prefer bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is higher than a dollar. Bitcoin will not vary if the dollar value goes down.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

I think its going one with other, increasing your bitcoin is almost same like increasing dollars, I prefer bitcoins over dollars, but if you have something valuable its like you have everything else. In long term, very long term, having bitcoins is much better than having dollars, crypto world is growing, dollar is the subject of many manipulations, government regulations, its like dirty money for me, one day dollar economy will collapse, maybe sooner than we think, so I prefer to grow my cryptocoins, we will see in future who was right. Good luck my friends with your decisions.

If you want to increase your Bitcoin for paper money, it is more logical to directly select the paper. It's not known what the price of Bitcoin will be. Maybe the quantum computers will be distributed tomorrow. Maybe a more perfect money system will be created.  Huh
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

I prefer Bitcoin bitcoin because I believe the coin has so much more potential. The coin is the first to bring forward the idea of a digital, cashless society.
Not only this, it has an exceptional blockchain and is a great investment asset. Along with this, the coin is decentralised and not bound to any rules and regulations by any government, makes the coin have so many prospects. The coin is practically corruption free and will open new horizons in the financial market. I have great belief in the coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

I prefer to increase the amount of bitcoin in my wallet, because I believe that the value of crypto has the potential to grow high, and that can provide better benefits for the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

I prefer bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is higher than a dollar. Bitcoin will not vary if the dollar value goes down.

I would also prefer to increase my bitcoin instead of dollar because bitcoin price is much higher compared to dollar, and when it comes to an investment bitcoin itself is much profitable than dollar. It is a matter of market trending that bitcoin price will be depending and this is still subject for price pumping in the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: