Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My new project: www.newscointoday.com  (Read 157 times)
Craigjohnstone (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Hi all

Im currently working on a new project with a team. We are a Crypto news channel looking to take Cyrpto currency to Sky News, BBC News and CNN. We write acticles on Crypto currency and Blockchain technology updates and news. We are looking for writers and bloggers to jump on board this project, please comment if you would like to get involved in the project. We are still in the very early stages but we have private investors already so we are not asking for your money, we want to take Crypto to the mainstream.

BTCBTCBTC
Have a great day. Never give up.

www.newscointoday.com
www.twitter.com/newscointoday

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

First impression feedback,

1. Website design is terrible, please use a template if you can't code it on your own.
2. The cookie accepts policy box looks pathetic. Pretty sure you will get a good one online. Btw, do you actually use cookies?
3. Why does your contact us page leads to this page : https://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/ ?
4. Get the site properly tested before launching it.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Hi all

Im currently working on a new project with a team. We are a Crypto news channel looking to take Cyrpto currency to Sky News, BBC News and CNN. We write acticles on Crypto currency and Blockchain technology updates and news. We are looking for writers and bloggers to jump on board this project, please comment if you would like to get involved in the project. We are still in the very early stages but we have private investors already so we are not asking for your money, we want to take Crypto to the mainstream.

BTCBTCBTC
Have a great day. Never give up.

www.newscointoday.com
www.twitter.com/newscointoday

i wish you good luckwith that i will support you project

MaryClark12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

As far as I'm concerned, your project might be the sum of all the information about cryptos. But, I see regarding website design there are many units in the world do. If it's a site that aggregates information during the day, week or month, does your team have enough staff to do the information aggregation? I recommend you to the Marketing array; you should promote your project on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Wish your project good luck and soon be victorious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: