Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20230 times)
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

They were unable to sell the purchased coins at the desired price. Here's how it works. Investors want to make money, and bounty hunters don't give it to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Why do they actually call them dumpers 😀 instead of traders. I think that in every bounty, people that partake in bounties do actually have the right to do what ever they want with whatever amount of coins/tokens that have be giving to them and besides the project needs market volume. People continue to ask the Dev teams during bounties "WHEN THIS EXVHANGE AND THAT EXCHANGE" why list in exchange if we don't want trading activities 🤔. I believe everyone that goes into bounties do that with different intentions and what ever works for you is what you do.
No one prohibits bounty hunters from selling their token. Those are the tokens they have worked and received and they have the right to do anything with it. And the dumping is not caused by bounty hunters, dumping occurs when the market is bad and the BTC falls, causing many investors to panic
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Bounty Hunters ruin a project completely by bringing unnecessary dump. It is also partly a fault of the company because they can always choose to pay their bounty hunters in bitcoin, but since they pay in their tokens, bounty hunters will obviously dump them like anything on the day they receive the payment because it takes months to receive the payment from these campaigns.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

By bounty dumpers you mean those who sell tokens after listing? Then, because they were the first one who got a nice price for the token:)

MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

There is no point in hate, because in that case you can just wait for some time and sell your tokens. And if the price stands still, it would mean that ICO was not that good
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

I hate them because sometimes i want to sell tokens at good price and buy some altcoins from top 100. Those dumpers brake my plans very often!

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Some bounty hunters are also investors so they can dump their shares anytime they earned it through their investment and their effort, we are all here for profit and for the new technology as well, and this is decentralized so we can do anything we want because it's an open market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

with a very large amount of supply sales made by the bounty hunter will not have much effect on the price of the surplus until the dump, so there is a possibility that those who sell coins at the beginning of the market are not only bounty hunters but investors because they get bonus coins and I think that bonus they sell

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pb_pk07

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

If we look at some years before from now,we can see the bounty hunters were very important person for a coin. But in recent time they lost their popularity because of a lot fake accounts. Most of the time they sell the coin immediately and it affects on the project and price of that coin.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Most of the tokens that I get from participating in the bounty campaign, I keep and do not sell. My experience has shown that after a certain time some coins grow well in price, but not all. It is necessary to follow the news about the coin and the actions of the development team, because a lot depends on them.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I completely agree with you about everything except falling of price. Bounty hunters receive a small percent of the total amount of coins, but after entering the exchange small sums are traded, which may lead to the downfall of the price. But if the project is strong, it will go up anyway!

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

Whatever bounty hunters decide,he or she can do whatever pleases him or her with his or her reward.After rendering service for a project for several month,i deserve to do whatever pleases me with my rewards.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

I don't have much experience selling tokens. But I see the opinion of my friends - if even a good project, my colleagues exchange tokens at ETH. In order to avoid falling the price of tokens, you need to make a decision to distribute payment for work in bounty ethereum campaigns, not tokens. My opinion is that tokens are not interested in anyone.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

It is obvious. Investors buy tokens for own money and then hunters dump tokens price and leave with free money. As a result investors lose their funds, so sad for them.
I've seen multiple times while investors blamed on bounty hunters for such a strong decrease of price.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Teams should be blamed for it. They give to much tokens to bounty hunters and then they could not control the rate, so they blame others.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

I perefer to hold the money I got during bounty campaigns, because price will be too low for the first several years. I am sad that it is not obvious for most of people.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Hating bounty dumpers isn't good enough, as they have the right to do anything they want to do with their tokens. Although, dumping coins at the very start isn't too good as it tends to fall drastically, but it's their decision, and that's what they feel like doing. So, why hate them?

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

Bounty hunters are not getting their tokens for free. Usually a regular ICO lasts for several months, and the hunters should retweet, repost, write blog posts, signature posts and so on. At the end, they have deserved their coins.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

Because people need someone to blame and this blame is aimed on people, who drop the price right after the hitting the exchanges. As simple as that.
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I perefer to hold the money I got during bounty campaigns, because price will be too low for the first several years. I am sad that it is not obvious for most of people.
Many people want to get profit right now, they do not want to wait several years, because nobody know, what will be in the next years. So, unfortunately, bounty hunters prefer instant profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: