Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing can stop Bitcoin! Big News!  (Read 3214 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2632
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

This news is indeed true. Many crypto experts have contradictory opinions about BTC ETF and this creating a hype in the market.
While some say that the ETF won't be approved until next year, some say that it will be approved by the next month. With this we can know that the ETF will be opened sooner or later and this might be a good news for BTC lovers as the price might skyrocket when this happens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

great to see such news for bitcoin investors. most of them frustrated due to the recent market conditions. Its great news for all crypto investors

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/
If this is a good news regarding the bitcoin then obviously I will also agree and from the very first day when I come to know about the bitcoin, though it was too late as I had believed it in the year it was introduced then obviously I would be one of the bitcoin billionaires but as soon as I come to know about bitcoin, I found it to be a very trustworthy crypto currency and apart from all this, it is a very sustainable crypto currency so no doubt that nothing can stop bitcoin, it will surely end up with being declared as a central currency globally.
Are you really reading the good news about the cryptocurrency or bitcoin that has being supported by the link posted on the thread by the sender? I guess you are just making some comment without even reading the article that has been published. Indeed this is the very good news especially to all investors out there that are having some hard time for the current situation that had happened in the crypto market lately. Huge fluctuations over its market price is stressful. I wish the good news would immediately take its effect on bitcoin market price drop and regain its potential market price increase.
Yeah, the articles tells us that Kelly will have plan to makes ETF get more easier to be approval with the Bakkt, we are having stressful along this week. Finally there. at now, we just wait how market will react about this.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Its been a long time that most people knows that bitcoin is unstoppable.
those who are against the development of BITCOIN doesnt want it because FIAT is the thing making them rich.
noone can control bitcoin, this is why they dont want it.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

I hope this year will experience a positive increase. I hope this news is positive, this is the best time to enter the BTC market because I think BTC won't go down too far ... and will be to the Moon

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Guys the ETF is gonna happen.  They are head faking to shake you out.  The big boys are in and getting in.  Hodl quality coins and simply wait.  The powers that be don't want to actually have to buy Bitcoins they would rather trade the paper to unsuspecting people.  See gold and silver market and what they are capable of. 
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

This is certainly good news, but the main thing is that these news have a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin, since the latest news had almost no effect on the price of the crypto currency.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

Yes, so far great news have a way of bringing vigour to the platform reassuring investors of their decisions and further strengthening the community. However, one great news is like drinking some cold water in the summer heat. We need to brace up and take the crypto community to the next level, for example by collectively rallying round it when it suffers an external blow from naysayers at the same time promoting healthy icos on the platforms.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

According to Brian Kelly at CNBC this is the most positive news for Bitcoin all year: I Agree!

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-etf-might-be-possible-with-the-bakkt-announcement-says-cnbcs-brian-kelly/

I quite agree with Kelly that it is the biggest news for bitcoin this year. This announcement by ICE will boost the demand for bitcoin any moment from now when the Bitcoin ETF would have taken off. Good luck guys. Bitcoins to the moon.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

I have seen this news before and it a very good news.. Because it will surely make the market to be back soon. The huge drop is very surprising but anyway no one is in control so anything can happen. That is why will want to learn how to trade bitcoin..when to buy and when to sell. Is very important in Crypto market. Now that bitcoin has drop down again.. I think is another opportunity or advantages to grab some in your wallet now.. Because I know it will surely bounce back once more and this will be an explosion bull run... Nobody will be able to hold back.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

I quite agree with Kelly that it is the biggest news for bitcoin this year. This announcement by ICE will boost the demand for bitcoin any moment from now when the Bitcoin ETF would have taken off. Good luck guys. Bitcoins to the moon.

Most of us know for a long time that bitcoin is unstoppable, too many people is in, too many people now have thousands of bitcoins now and they invest more in crypto, we are growing for years and like I said most of us know that bitcoin can't be stopped.
ETF and news around it always rise a lot od dust, same happened this time. What will happen I don't know, maybe they will reject proposals again, next year or in couple years they will accept it, it's inevitable and that will happen sooner or later, how progressive people in government sector that much faster will happen. Some governments can postpone future, but it will come anyway, global progress can't be stopped we are connected tighter then ever before, internet helps, social networks helps, but blockchain is making real revolution.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

WOW! Microsoft, BCG, Starbucks is a world giant company.
I am very happy as well as proud, finally bitcoin is accepted, and obviously bitcoin will big further in the future.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1240

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Most of us know for a long time that bitcoin is unstoppable, too many people is in, too many people now have thousands of bitcoins now and they invest more in crypto, we are growing for years and like I said most of us know that bitcoin can't be stopped.
ETF and news around it always rise a lot od dust, same happened this time. What will happen I don't know, maybe they will reject proposals again, next year or in couple years they will accept it, it's inevitable and that will happen sooner or later, how progressive people in government sector that much faster will happen. Some governments can postpone future, but it will come anyway, global progress can't be stopped we are connected tighter then ever before, internet helps, social networks helps, but blockchain is making real revolution.

Yes its good news we know as stated that bitciin cannot be stopped,
Governments are slowly coming around to realise that they cannot stop it.

Bitcoin has survived in particular last year and grew to an ATH through all
that was thrown against it.

I think the ETF will be approved but whatever happens bitcoin wont be
damaged and will go on to grow even if not approved.

Maybe this Bakkt thing will get people spending bitcoin with Microsoft and Starbucks

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

There are some great players and big companies in there. The involvement of Microsoft,Starbucks and other companies in the market will likely bring the bitcoin ETF into operation and we might have some green days following quickly.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

From where it has reached now, nothing can really stop it and this is what people are refusing to accept that the only thing to stop bitcoin is itself
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Good news, I hope they will come true and bitcoin will grow and develop.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

This is a good news for the cryptocurrency world. I hope it will keep a good number of people in the positive state of mind. We have heard a some good news in the past but they didn't really impact much on the price of Bitcoin. I think the bitcoin-etf news can change it all.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Hopefully this news is legit and the frameworks they are presenting is foolproof and safe from any manipulation which was SEC's prime concern during Winklevoss' Bitcoin ETF framework. If this ETF gets approved somehow we will definitely experience another bull run by the end of this year.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Yes it is a great news for bitcoin users and I firmly agree with it because Bitcoin has that potentiality that can capture the whole world. Though it has faced many ups and downs in recent times, this news will definitely pave a way for becoming bitcoin as a global currency and it won’t stop at anything.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

Yes i agree with you that nothing can stop bitcoin. It always stand firm after a lot of fluctuation. Bitcoin has a strong foundation in digital world that no one can destroy as long as internet is live and there are continues support from bitcoin users. Bitcoin will still famous and valuable coins in crypto market no matter what happen.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: