Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing for short term  (Read 2203 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Timing is very critical in short-term trading, if you can enter the market at the right time then you can get some profit, but to be successful in this strategy you have to spend a lot of time watching charts and prices in front of your computer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

No trading brother at this market condition. Better way is to go and start a small business backed by real world values rather than bitcoin.
Other businesses are important but trading is also not a mistake to be able to try it and can also get big results from these trades. like now
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

I appreciate all traders. But specifically it is the best time for short time traders. Because market price will increase soon then you will be definitely profitable.

What do you think?

In my opinion, it is a tactic or general strategy that is often used by investors who invest in buying and selling trades to make a profit
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

No trading brother at this market condition. Better way is to go and start a small business backed by real world values rather than bitcoin.
Other businesses are important but trading is also not a mistake to be able to try it and can also get big results from these trades. like now
We need to watch it before we decide to buy and sell it, we must know what the coin is all about, it will be based on how we gather information to make decision.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

We need to watch it before we decide to buy and sell it, we must know what the coin is all about, it will be based on how we gather information to make decision.
isnt it become our opportunity at this current market.all cryptocurrency price now in low price , and as trader we could take this as a chance to generate profit from bloody market.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

I appreciate all traders. But specifically it is the best time for short time traders. Because market price will increase soon then you will be definitely profitable.

What do you think?

Will,maybe you have a point about this by doing only a short term in trading at this moment,because we dont know suddenly the market will recover soon and become profitable,but its better also we always monitor the current status of crypto market caps so that we have reference of what the situation of the exchange market either its continue to dump or pump.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

there is always the opportunity to make short-term trading, but of course it is quite risky. well, pay attention to the traders in general, they always hold the coins they have until the right time to sell the assets they have. well, nobody forbids doing this, but the risk is certainly there.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

What do you think?

I do not think in a short time the market will grow again. It takes a very long time and if you are a short-term investor you should not invest now. I see that the altcoins of the good projects are often pumped very strongly in the moment. Investing in ICO projects will be a good decision.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

What do you think?

Short term trading is so damn hard for me, I would only like to trade only for swing trading like I have only to buy a certain coin and leave it for a couple of days until I get my profit from it.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

What do you think?

I already try short term strategy but mostly fail, not to scare you. The most realistic strategy is swing method but this not easy for us, big fund and always keep up date chart is need to be done. Now I try swing method because first time I try have success, now try again but never forget about disciplines.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

What do you think?

It cannot be ascertained, for me that we are free to choose whether we will do day trading or want to trade for a long time. What distinguishes that doing Day trading requires a good level of analysis and we also have to have enough time to pay attention to price movements in the market. In contrast to trading for a long period of time, if we choose a long period of time we need to have patience and calm because it is the main thing to be able to gain the right momentum in making decisions.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Yes, I think our market is so volatile and the short term investments are very relevant today. Unfortunately I have no time to monitor market changes every second of my life.. and I use the trading bot "trading santa" that trades my coins .. and thanks to the right settings it works well
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Yes, I think our market is so volatile and the short term investments are very relevant today. Unfortunately I have no time to monitor market changes every second of my life.. and I use the trading bot "trading santa" that trades my coins .. and thanks to the right settings it works well
But if there are fast changes in the market, then how do you fix with your bot? I heard a lot that bots do not adapt to the market changes and constantly loose money. Did you have this?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I am interested in your way, and that doesn't waste much of your time,  then how do you do it and is it easy and safe to use a bot? I have never used a bot so I don't understand it at all. So far, I have only relied on trade by looking at charts of market movements
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

No one knows still the real direction of this market whether a further drop or if the market is about to recover, but it is wise trading short term and exit at any fairly good profit and take loss where necessary. The reason is that in such market, the loss is hardly recovered if a further deep occurs in a bear market unlike in any bull. The 30mins and 1 hour candles are the best bet

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

No one knows still the real direction of this market whether a further drop or if the market is about to recover, but it is wise trading short term and exit at any fairly good profit and take loss where necessary. The reason is that in such market, the loss is hardly recovered if a further deep occurs in a bear market unlike in any bull. The 30mins and 1 hour candles are the best bet
But it is definitely looking bright for now, with coming December the bakkt will start doing what they do and the 29th December is the time that SEC will decide upon the EFT deals and all that, I think the early days of 2019 looks bright so I would definitely suggest buying right now. However if you want to maximize your profits I would suggest buying some altcoins as well so you can make bigger profits from the higher potentials.

Altcoins can go as much as ten times what they worth right now, probably not all altcoins but some of them look like it could and definitely has a shot at it. Do not invest all your money into that but if you want to buy bitcoin spend half of your investment to bitcoin and quarter of it to ethereum and rest on it to some altcoin you think has a chance definitely more than just one.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

Lol. Actually, that is the truth. At times like this, there is usually nothing much to trade, unless you have a lot of money to play around with and take advantage of the sideways market which in most cases, you really want to be very careful.

Also, when it comes to short term, I actually believe you should know what you are doing when it comes to trading actually as there is no way you can benefit from any term of the market, if you do not have a strategy. So either day trade, short term or long term, you want to make sure you know what you are doing, and you will know yourself without asking the time to be entering a market.

Timing is very critical in short-term trading, if you can enter the market at the right time then you can get some profit, but to be successful in this strategy you have to spend a lot of time watching charts and prices in front of your computer.
Well, there is no doubt that timing is important, but the thing you have to understand is that timing is something no one can know and the only way you will know when it is the right time to be entering the market, will absolutely be based on the strategy that you have, which if you have none, you are just busy gambling the market. Normally, to trade a market, you should always have what you are looking out for actually, as that is the way you will know when to enter, when to take profit and when to be stopping loss, no other two ways about it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

I am interested in your way, and that doesn't waste much of your time,  then how do you do it and is it easy and safe to use a bot? I have never used a bot so I don't understand it at all. So far, I have only relied on trade by looking at charts of market movements
I'm also interested in using bots. because it looks easier and you don't need to do a lot of things and it will certainly save energy because you can run it at any time without any obstacles such as busy activities. but how to make a bot? and can the strategy be releated for all conditions in the market?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: