Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corruption and prejudgment of the moderator Xandry  (Read 1214 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

All that is really useful, appeared when the forum consisted of enthusiasts.

I agree that the early forum was very different to the way it was now. It was very development focused from every angle. A huge amount of enthusiasm and innovation happened then.

It still happens but it is harder to find - between the regurgitated topics, bounty, ann and other spam topics.

It is progress...  Roll Eyes

But that is the nature of "mass adoption" of crypto. We are in the manic phase.

On some of the exchanges I trade we were chatting to the owner developers on an almost daily basis - just daily gossip. Two years later I can hardly get an email back from them because they are swamped with work. All development work is now handled by their many staff.

Developers have retreated because it is hard to deal with "the masses" of uninformed people riding the crypto mania wave. They have retreated to other methods of communication to extend their development work.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Where did you get that I do not like the comments?

My apologies. I misinterpreted this post:

No one is asking for encouragement. Just leave sellers alone.

Let me have another shot at it. Does it mean this:

https://www.marsvenus.com/blog/lauren-gray/what-leave-me-alone-actually-means-in-a-relationship

Meaning #1: “I’m very upset with you. You did something to piss me off and I’m not available for intimacy. It’s not going to be easy for you to make this better. You screwed up dude. You better fight to make it up to me.”

How do I make it up to you?
PnP

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

https://www.marsvenus.com/blog/lauren-gray/what-leave-me-alone-actually-means-in-a-relationship

Meaning #1: “I’m very upset with you. You did something to piss me off and I’m not available for intimacy. It’s not going to be easy for you to make this better. You screwed up dude. You better fight to make it up to me.”

Once again, for those who can not calm down  Grin

THEME IS NOT ABOUT SELLERS! JUST LEAVE SELLERS ALONE!  Cheesy

By the way your post has received merits. Can I clarify for what?  Roll Eyes

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:11:14 AM

Once again, for those who can not calm down  Grin

THEME IS NOT ABOUT SELLERS! JUST LEAVE SELLERS ALONE!  Cheesy

I'm confused. I just read the part:
But…what if she lies?

By the way your post has received merits. Can I clarify for what?  Roll Eyes

I gave Suchmoon merit because it is funny. I almost choked on my coffee when I read it.
In my opinion Suchmoon is one of the most entertaining quality posters on bitcointalk.
(also doesn't need any merit because they are a merit source and cannot rank up any further - so it is purely for the quality of the post)

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

I'm confused. I just read the part:
But…what if she lies?

It happens when an opponent builds a translation relying on journals about intimate relationships  Cry

I gave Suchmoon merit because it is funny. I almost choked on my coffee when I read it.
In my opinion Suchmoon is one of the most entertaining quality posters on bitcointalk.
(also doesn't need any merit because they are a merit source and cannot rank up any further - so it is purely for the quality of the post)

No problem. I understand his irony.
I probably also could not resist joking if someone English-speakers went to the Russian section.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

No problem. I understand his irony.
I probably also could not resist joking if someone English-speakers went to the Russian section.

I'm a moderator on another site. I speak very limited Russian but I try.
I know sometimes some the Russians poke fun at me. Sometimes it is clever and funny.
Some of the subtle sarcasm is very hard to detect.  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

It has nothing to do with Russian or English. It's your red-herring debate style that is ludicrous in any language.

So where's that confirmation of something or other that you (or the OP) were supposed to provide?
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 09:47:05 AM by PnP

It has nothing to do with Russian or English. It's your red-herring debate style that is ludicrous in any language.

So where's that confirmation of something or other that you (or the OP) were supposed to provide?

If you really knew the languages, then after reading the first post, as well as the topic referred to (OP), then no more stupid questions asked.
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3878

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), johhnyUA (1)

Moreover I am member of signature campaigns as far as you noticed.
It is by the way one more example of your extraordinary transformation and change of the personality. You remember how you called those who participate in signature campaigns? I can remind you:

Oh dear! This is worrisome. As an humanitarian worker I am appalled by Russia's lack of attention to humanitarian principles. Many people in need of humanitarian assistance will suffer because of this. Now that Russia is reportedly engaging in artillery fire with Ukranian forces, governments who have no interest in their duty of care to citizens in times of crisis, will have a pre-text to stop humanitarian convoys on suspicions of war-mongering. Good job EU! I hope it takes the spectacle of Russia flouting international law more seriously.

What is it? BitMixer whore's view?
Also as your (previous?) alt - Pivo wich even creates a thread "bitmixer whore's in politics!" in his lovely section:    
Пpocтитyтки BITMIXER.IO в пoлитикe!

Where also unreasonably accused me of creation some flood bots.

As you know trolling and flames are forbidden for members.
I don't see such rules for your signature campaign:

Signature campaign

## Rules

1. This event starts from July 1, 2018 until December 23, 2018; you can joint at any time.
3. Participant requirements:
        - Your bitcointalk account must be registered before June 25, 2018;
        - Your bitcointalk account must have 10+ merits;
        - You need to follow @semuxproject on Twitter;
        - You need to make at least one new post every week on bitcointalk forum (we measure your posts point on Sunday);
        - No spam/multi-account.
4. The rewards will be distributed to participants based on their merit scores:
        - The reward allocation is 20,000 SEM per week;
        - Payments are processed on Sunday.
5. We reserve the right to modify or cancel this event at any time. We reserve the right to refuse participants for any reason.

And you want to say what without paid signature trolling was allowed?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PnP

Merit - Scam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Now it is understandable why xandry is so prejudiced against these two comrades. Old grievances and revenge, using the position of a member of DT1 / DT2.  Grin
stahanovec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Moreover I am member of signature campaigns as far as you noticed.
It is by the way one more example of your extraordinary transformation and change of the personality. You remember how you called those who participate in signature campaigns? I can remind you:

Oh dear! This is worrisome. As an humanitarian worker I am appalled by Russia's lack of attention to humanitarian principles. Many people in need of humanitarian assistance will suffer because of this. Now that Russia is reportedly engaging in artillery fire with Ukranian forces, governments who have no interest in their duty of care to citizens in times of crisis, will have a pre-text to stop humanitarian convoys on suspicions of war-mongering. Good job EU! I hope it takes the spectacle of Russia flouting international law more seriously.

What is it? BitMixer whore's view?
Also as your (previous?) alt - Pivo wich even creates a thread "bitmixer whore's in politics!" in his lovely section:      
Пpocтитyтки BITMIXER.IO в пoлитикe!

Where also unreasonably accused me of creation some flood bots.

Xandry you are disingenuous. I told you once and repeat again, I hate bots and multi-accounts who used signature compains, russian local board was full of this shit, especcially of "Bitmixer.io". You should have cleaned the forum of this, but you did not do it. That was my reason why I was not active last autumn.

I would ask you to stop talking nonsense about connected accounts. Pivo has never been of mine account, he is another person even with different political views. You know it since you have deleted lot of our posts in political threads. You are lying and mislead people now.

So I demand your apology and you must remove your negative feedback since you blamed me without solid evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: