Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market 2018  (Read 2148 times)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

The money market in 2018 is very bad. Prices are very volatile, and my investment is more profitable than words. I am waiting for a big breakthrough in the price of bitcoin in the near future. If the price of bitcoin increases my life will change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

We have the same thoughts about what is the market this 2018 and with some differences because what I believe is the market will still bleed in 2019 because were needing two years to recover from that bubble of 2017 so get ready for dropping and stop expecting growth for not to fails
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

By the trend of 2018, almost all pennies are falling, so I think we should buy now, because when you buy you will get a profit later this year.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

I agree. Lets just wait until the market recovers. With lots of negative feedbacks circulating in social media regaeding bitcoin, i think ita just normal that the market will go down. 
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 has not really been one that anyone or most people expected. Everyone though that they would be making so much this year, thinking we would be having a bull season, with each coin reaching for the moon, but the reverse has actually been the case, seeing that everything came out with what we least expected. A crash!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

I don`t think that price will make new ATH this year too, but next year, or the one after next year can be a jackpot
for all those people who hold some crypto-currencies.
   Crypto-currency portfolio isn`t my idea, I saw that from older members here. When I think that trough I found how
good it is to have that portfolio with different coins. It`s what I`m working on, and that future ATH is what I`m waiting
for.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

the market was at its peak earlier this year, but in the mid to now the market is getting weaker, it's really a pity,
myads runner

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Since Cryptocurrency born as an ICO until now many negative communication about it but Cryptocurrency turn it back with it existing even more confident. The fastest alt coin growth as I know is ETH with it domination. CMIIW
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Well no one really knows if Bitcoin/altcoin price will reach new ATH or not this year. You maybe right or wrong and so many speculation spreading around the globe. Bitcoin/altcoin is still evolving and people will realize it's potential in the upcoming years for sure.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

It also took time to raise the price because I was sure that all that was needed needed recognition from the wider community.
If we continue to be patient about this, maybe later we will take the sweet results.
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

This year has not been finished and I think that all general positive effects will be in the end of it. It was last year and I consider that the situation will be replayed.

Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

I think that this year it’s not worth counting on the growth of cryptocurrency. This year there will be only a recovery and already from the new year there will be a growth in cryptocurrency. In the near future Bitcoin will be $ 10,000.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

hello! maybe you're right, the market needs some time and though it'd be really awesome present for a christmas to us, a healthy market, i don't think it'll happen before 2019

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I heard that at the moment the team of bitcoin developers offered an alternative way to solve the problem with scaling, if everything goes according to plan, the market will recover by 2019!

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

2018 has given a lot for us and our current position could be better even the last stagnancy of the market was avoided. Anyway the bull run is coming now and the result could be changed.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

We have the same thoughts about what is the market this 2018 and with some differences because what I believe is the market will still bleed in 2019 because were needing two years to recover from that bubble of 2017 so get ready for dropping and stop expecting growth for not to fails

I think it will be so, the market is just now cooling off, and it is obvious that this will continue further, everyone expects growth, but it will not be for a long time. I have noticed that since March of this year, people have been expecting growth in each following month.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

I fully support the author and it seems to me that the gradual growth will begin only from March, and now have patience and just enjoy life

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

The market of cryptocurrency was very bad in the second half of 2018. I hope in the future the market will grow more than this year.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

The market has been a shadow of what it was last year. It keeps increasingly difficult to think that the crypto market will ever be able to replicate the height it reached last year since it has kept falling downhill.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Last year, especially at the end, was so stunning from the point of view of rising prices for cryptocurrencies that it’s hard to believe at all. Naturally, after such a bull run, there will be a strong pullback. What we are now seeing. And while the prerequisites for growth is not observed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: