Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ICO] 🚀GoodGameCenter🚀 Gaming ecosystem on blockchain!  (Read 1118 times)
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 04:53:00 PM by GoodGameCenter

We are glad to present to your attention the world's first gaming ecosystem!

How it works?
Users are to utilize the GGC token as the settlement unit for all transactions in the system and as the basis for interacting with the digital site services.
This allows you to withdraw / make a deposit in crypto currency, fiat money or game items.
All transactions are protected by smart contracts based on blockchain technology.
GGC provides the main services for all types of gamers within the same site.

The Team
Vyacheslav Krikunenko - founder and the CEO.
Tom Lykwood - Co-founder and CFO.
Zac Kunic – Community director.
Alexander Yemelyanov – IT Director.

info@goodgamecenter.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

reserved
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Can do Urdu Translation. PM if interested. Thanks.
anstarnet

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: anstarnet@gmail.com
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

reserve filipino translation if needed.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Greetings to you, friends!

Today the GGC team received the first evaluation of the project from FoxICO. The evaluation is based on four components - the team, whether there is a prototype product, how interesting the idea of the project is and how many competitors there are.

That's what the FoxICO experts said about us: team - small team mvp-no idea - interesting competitors - some market. The final score for all these indicators is 5 points out of 10 possible.
https://foxico.io/project/goodgamecenter
Our team agrees with an objective assessment from FoxICO, I am pleased to be able to tell you what will change in our project before the official launch of private sale - on and after August 13th, thanks to which the evaluation of our project will rise by at least 3 points:

So, let's go:
1. The team - the project management is presented on the site, we really do not have much, but right now we are engaged in actively attracting the same striving and ideological crypto enthusiasts like us. If you want to become a part of our team - fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_vj10IIS4XL9zmuOIMAqL7nD4jV05paKACcnqXeObs1i2yQ/viewform and we will review your application as soon as possible!
2. MVP - a prototype or prototype of the project. The launch of the alpha version of the already running GGC is scheduled for February 2019! To launch even a test version of such a large-scale project as GoodGameCenter requires a lot of forces and funds - we do have a lot of forces and we plan to attract funds at the ICO stages. Invest in our project at the most profitable rate at the stage of private sale and you will be able not only to take part in testing the prototype GGC but also earn a lot.
3. The idea - the most important thing in an ICO start-up is an idea, it attracts investors and it gives the team the strength to implement it. If you have not yet fully understood the idea of our project, then read the WP on this link and I'm sure you will not remain indifferent.
4. And the last point is competitors. The GGC project does not just have few competitors, but they simply do not exist. The niche in which the GoodGameCenter project will be located is not yet occupied. There are projects that are individually reminiscent of GGC, but the essence of our project is precisely that it is a single platform, combining all the needs of gamers and not its separate branch. Follow the growth of our project on our site goodgamecenter.io or in social networks.

I REMIND YOU that the private sale of the GGC project begins on August 13th, 2018 and ends on September 9, 2018. So have GGC Token bought at the lowest price in time!
See you in the team!

Zak Kunic
Community Director GGC.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I like to see the features in this project, but to invest there are a number of things that are quite worrying, I am not so sure about the expansion and growth of the community, because some of the existing concepts must have enough communities so that they become the center of attention and can make more profits for this project

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I like to see the features in this project, but to invest there are a number of things that are quite worrying, I am not so sure about the expansion and growth of the community, because some of the existing concepts must have enough communities so that they become the center of attention and can make more profits for this project

Thanks for the feedback about our project.
Indeed this is an important factor, so our team prepared a PR program and separately included the following points in the roadmap to attract users:
- January 2019 - Publications in the media
- November 2019 - Publication in the media
April 2020 - Event and tournament organization.

For more information on roadmap, visit the GoodGameCenter - https: //goodgamecenter.io/

Best regards,
GGC team
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

This is a very interesting strategy in trading, especially what you sell is a game I think is a digital game that is suitable for sale using digital currency. everyone will not mind about all this. Good luck
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

i do not think that the crypto people are very into gambling but i like your loge  Grin
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

This is a very interesting strategy in trading, especially what you sell is a game I think is a digital game that is suitable for sale using digital currency. everyone will not mind about all this. Good luck

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Best regards,
GGC team
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

i do not think that the crypto people are very into gambling but i like your loge  Grin

Crypto people are the same people, like everyone else. Wink
We must understand that the project GoodGameCenter for gamers (gaming PC/PS4, XBOX or Ios/Android).
Blockchain will make it safe, comfortable and honest. Cool

Best regards,
GGC team
merridaa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

actually buying a game using digital currency is not a new concept, but if you have something interesting to prioritize in terms of sales I think it's good enough. because you will be dealing with large companies in your game sales, just like Playstation and other gaming companies that have grown far beyond you, you have to prepare it from now on if your project is indeed a long-term project

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

actually buying a game using digital currency is not a new concept, but if you have something interesting to prioritize in terms of sales I think it's good enough. because you will be dealing with large companies in your game sales, just like Playstation and other gaming companies that have grown far beyond you, you have to prepare it from now on if your project is indeed a long-term project

Thanks for the comment.

The ability to buy a game is one of the services of the GGC site.
On the GGC platform we plan to implement the following features:
      - Marketplace
      - Gambling game
      - Freelance
      - Media
      - Arena

More information in our whitepaper or on the website.
whitepaper https://goodgamecenter.io/documentation/Whitepaper_en.pdf
website https://goodgamecenter.io/

Best regards,
GGCteam
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

I am glad to greet you, friends!

Today I will tell you about the project that will turn the game industry over, and the team that is working on its implementation. I think you will be interested to know what GGC is and what product for gamers we are ready to implement. Go! The idea of GoodGameCenter arose from the real need and dissatisfaction with what is now on the market in this segment. Three members of our team are semi-professional players in CS GO and Dota 2. The problem of the lack of a single platform for gamers, within which one could do everything from buying virtual things to betting on tournaments, interested us very much. Studying the blockchain we understood that implementation of such an idea would be real only with the usage of this technology. Having studied the market, our team realized that a single gaming platform based on blockchain is interesting not only to us, but it is necessary for the game community!
Every day more than 400 million players use the services of centralized trading platforms, as well as the interest to entertaining games and virtual items is also increasing. High demand is manifested in freelancing - training beginners, pumping characters. Most players face the theft of accounts, virtual items, fraud on the part of services or payment of high commissions when making transactions. These factors are the main obstacle to the growth of the virtual values market, which aggregate volume in turn is more than 60 billion US dollars. Now we are ready to launch a project that has no analogues in the world, combining all the needs of players that can be met online! Good Game Center is the future of the gaming community that has already come. If you have not visited our site goodgamecenter.io and do not know anything about this project, now I will tell you what the uniqueness, convenience and real benefits of GGC are. To begin I will explain what it is: GGC is an ecosystem for gamers that operates on a blockchain technology that includes a global marketplace of game items, news, freelancing, gambling games, arena. What does it mean? This means that now all that is needed for the player, both the pro and the newcomer - is inside this single site. GGC users will utilize GGC coin as a charge unit for all transactions in the system and as a basis for interacting with digital site services. GGC allows you to make a deposit / withdrawal in crypto currency, fiat money or game items. All operations are protected by smart contracts based on blockchain technology. So many opportunities the blockchain opens to improve the quality and enhance the convenience of life! Now you are familiar with the main idea of GGC, but I'm quite sure that you still feel like asking how it will all work. All that concerns the code of the token and its functions, you can parse on githab, and the very essence I will explain here: We are preparing to issue 500,000,000 GGC Tokens.

We ask you to focus your attention on the distribution of tokens, as well as on the periods of their sales, in order to understand how the economic model of GoodGameCenter is formed:
70% To ICO participants. Distribution of GGC Tokens to participants for all ICO periods.
7% Bounty. Referral Bounty program and referral program, bonuses to ICO participants.
10% team. Team and founders, advisors and persons supporting the project.
13% Reserve fund guaranteeing the continuous operation of GGC. Creation of international information sources in the media.

With each subsequent period of the ICO we provide a certain discount for the purchase of our tokens, which decreases in each period.
Let's consider the formation of the GGC Token (GGC) course at the sales stages:

Private Sale:
August 13 to September 10.
1 GGC Token = 0.07 USD.
1,000,000 $ minimum amount required
The upper limit of fees: 2,000,000 $

Period ICO round 1:
November 5 to December 2, 2018.
1 GGC Token = 0.14 USD.
5,000,000 $ minimum amount required.
The upper limit of fees: 10,000,000 $

Period of ICO round 2:
December 10 to January 27, 2019.
1 GGC Token = 0.21 USD.
25,000,000 $ minimum amount required.
The upper limit of fees: 52,000,000 $.

Now we are at the stage of Private Sale, which will take place before September 10th. Now you have the opportunity to invest in the future of the gaming industry at the most profitable rate. If you believe in blockchain at least a tenth of how I believe in it, then follow the link and apply for an investment right now!

Regards,
Vyacheslav Krikunenko - founder and the CEO.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

It seems in one week you will start the private sale plan. In my opinion, 1,000,000 $ for minimum amount required in private sale is a quite high goal. But maybe you have planned a certain strategy to reach it.     
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/goodgamecenter-24152 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the listing.
In the meantime, the team will verify on your site.

Best regards,
GGCteam
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

It seems in one week you will start the private sale plan. In my opinion, 1,000,000 $ for minimum amount required in private sale is a quite high goal. But maybe you have planned a certain strategy to reach it.     

Good afternoon.

Yes, really soft cap $ 1,000,000 is a serious goal. At the same time, it will allow implementing the action plan for ICO round 1 and round 2.
To date, Tom Lykwood (Co-Founder and CFO) is in talks with Blockchain Investment Funds.

Best regards,
GGCteam
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

The GGC team recalls that before the start of PrivateSale sales there are less than 7 days left!

Today, our ICO immediately received 5 ratings from the leading sites, namely:

Also thank users who leave feedback in our social networks.
Thanks to you, we are getting better!

Best regards, GGC team
GoodGameCenter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Hello!
We continue the daily report to the start of privatSale.
August 6, applications for Asian listing sites were sent.
Already today our project has been added to the following sites:

Best regards,
GGCteam

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: