Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me your opinion  (Read 1583 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Compared to its value today, its advisable to buy coins on this kind of status. If you would have enough fund to support buying both bitcoin and some pf the strong altcoins then better allocate your funds. If you dont trust enough altcoins, put little unto it and give BTC a large portion. All have a possible profit. Go for many.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

Compared to its value today, its advisable to buy coins on this kind of status. If you would have enough fund to support buying both bitcoin and some pf the strong altcoins then better allocate your funds. If you dont trust enough altcoins, put little unto it and give BTC a large portion. All have a possible profit. Go for many.
I think it is better to focus on altcoins now. They usually give more profit with the growth of bitcoin than bitcoin itself. On the other hand,if bitcoin does not grow, and will continue to fall, then there is no point in investing money in anything.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

For altcoin, I recommend Steem, then sell your upvote and earn around 15%yearly interest pays every day, automatically.
For details check https://smartsteem.com/help
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

I think it is better to focus on altcoins now. They usually give more profit with the growth of bitcoin than bitcoin itself. On the other hand,if bitcoin does not grow, and will continue to fall, then there is no point in investing money in anything.
You can still short out bitcoin it might not give you 2x-10x profits but you can assure that it cant easily crash up its price to the lowest unlike on most altcoins where movement of price do move on large ranges.
This is indeed the best time yet prices of coins in the market is still low.

not this time Smiley Smiley
Then when is the time you would set in? If the price is already soaring up high? : D

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

You can still short out bitcoin it might not give you 2x-10x profits but you can assure that it cant easily crash up its price to the lowest unlike on most altcoins where movement of price do move on large ranges.
This is indeed the best time yet prices of coins in the market is still low.
I noticed a few days earlier when bitcoin prices had declined continuously, but there are still many altcoins that have risen in price by up to a few per cent. That's right what you say, altcoin can still be easily done by pump and dump by some people who have a lot. I guess this is a profit that should be utilized.
not this time Smiley Smiley
Then when is the time you would set in? If the price is already soaring up high? : D
The way that has become a tradition for someone new to BTC, they wait and expect for a drastic price reduction, but in fact, sooner or later the market will have a bull run, though it cannot be ascertained.
celeNG666

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

The truth is there is no "The right time"... for anything, we can make the ways, the plans, the assumptions, but in the end we all always don't know the right time... we can only prepare and predict, but the best thing we can do is Just Do It!!! no matter this is the right time or not the answers and the results will always in the end
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

from my point of viewer:
the short way: BTC  Grin Grin
the long way: Altcoin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I disagree, many altcoins are just crap and after a relative good interest in the beginning, projects are just heading nowhere. There are some exceptions of course, and some of them might worth hundred times more, but in general, altcoins are rather for short gains to me.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

I want to invest some money. Is that right time for invest? where i need to invest this time?
Altcoin
BTC

Veraciously speaking, when it comes to investment, there's no such thing as right time, 'coz there's no such thing as wrong time. It's always right to invest, and now, this very minute, as in now, is always the right time to do so. Speaking of which is good to invest in, I suggest you divide your capital in half. Invest half of it in bitcoin since it is the center coin, and the other half in altcoins, proportionately distributed. But be very cautious in choosing the right altcoins to invest in. I suggest you get only two to three coins you are adept of exploring, so that you can monitor its movement closely. Take into consideration also the supply, the marketcap and the team behind it.
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

If you want to invest at this point, I would suggest 4 most reliable and secure cryptos for you: BTC, ETH, NEO, XRP. Most importantly you should persevere when investing in, do not rush to give up. If you trust me, you should carefully explore the four cryptos to invest.
Aitalibounty

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:00:51 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 11:28:06 PM by Aitalibounty

You can invest in both. As the saying goes: "it is Better to store eggs in different baskets". If you fundamentally want to choose one thing, it is better bitcoin. But this is in the long run. Here I want to wish you patience Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: