Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Build an Audience on Bitcointalk  (Read 136 times)
mollick (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

Bitcointalk should be a significant part of your presence-building, but but it shouldn’t be your only strategy. According to SimilarWeb,
When your Bitcointalk threads successfully facilitate in-depth discussion and information about your venture, that demonstrates that your company has substance and real people behind it. That’s worth showing off and will grow your audience both inside and outside the forum.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyCypto

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

This is a great platform to have conversations related to the crypto world between  a lot of people who are completely interested in the same. Building audience can be done by posting meaningful content about bitcoins and actively engaging i reviewing and monitoring the contents posted by others this also helps you to stay updated as well on the topic
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

How to Build Audiences at Bitcointalk
Bitcointalk must be an important part of your development, but it cannot be your only strategy. According to SimilarWeb,
When your Bitcointalk thread successfully facilitates discussion and information about your business, which shows that you have substance and real people behind it. It deserves to show off and will grow your audience both inside and outside the forum.

I really agree with this input, but frankly in the crypto world or in the Bitcointalk forum I am personally, very early and still need senior seniors to be better and I will also learn and learn and continue to be a good audience in the forum or outside the forum.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Bitcointalk should be a significant part of your presence-building, but but it shouldn’t be your only strategy. According to SimilarWeb,
When your Bitcointalk threads successfully facilitate in-depth discussion and information about your venture, that demonstrates that your company has substance and real people behind it. That’s worth showing off and will grow your audience both inside and outside the forum.
I want to add a little of the substance about the audience. If you want to attract and gather the audience at BTT, make it an interesting and realistic topic for you to discuss. An interesting topic in my opinion is to have a futures project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: