Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]VestxCoin Pcn Airdrop  (Read 21584 times)
ngongocsinh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent roadmap, the plans and projections of growth in your campaign and your money invested in it assuming that this project comes to us someday. Definitely worth participating!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Patel Joe

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The project is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
yskyg

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

Hello.
Please AirDrop.

PCN Addr :  PUMKA98kAGnpqj8Ce7RXBY7yoYwKSJPaZx (wallet)

VESTX Addr : UJYEPpRkbU7Ldi2MvxgiidewzHZnns6aKK

1 PCN Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Thanks you very much!!!
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 05:34:45 PM by TheKingInYellow

What I'd like to know is how you plan to implement my Proof-Of-Audit theory, as it's my theory. You have no way to describe it outside of my own writings, bordering on plagiarism.

Funny to see coins already pretending to use features we're developing in house.  Grin

Also, about your coin:
Will you be staking the premine for your 1500% ROI period?

If not, how do we know you won't?

Actually, nevermind, I've already got the answer to my question.

The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it's now being staked to exploit the 1500% ROI.

The developer does not mention this.

Note: the block explorer does not generate proper links, so you must use the IP.

Transaction PREMINE sends to RANDOM ACCOUNT [U1V...]:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/tx/842d9ac494fb21d3df7bc73a061b243d0e2e45acb7983f6a71d9d2e78eab78d9

Random account now STAKING:
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U1VjZpqZyM5hA32RSoSX6k4qQ6AKity1t4

The above TX is from the premine, sending part of the premine to a random account, which is now staking. I believe this is likely happening alot, and the current VestX developer is simply taking his time splitting it up to dump on buyers.

The Vestx premine is being staked and likely being sold on the market.

This coin does not have the ability to implement proof of audit, which is my own theory. Be warned about this project and any others trying to piggyback off Peepcoin-DAPS, especially ones like this which plagiarize features and make promises they cannot actually achieve.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
VestxCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

What I'd like to know is how you plan to implement my Proof-Of-Audit theory, as it's my theory. You have no way to describe it outside of my own writings, bordering on plagiarism.

Funny to see coins already pretending to use features we're developing in house.  Grin

Also, about your coin:

The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it's now being staked to exploit the 1500% ROI.

Note: the block explorer does not generate proper links, so you must use the IP.

http://167.99.179.149:3005/tx/842d9ac494fb21d3df7bc73a061b243d0e2e45acb7983f6a71d9d2e78eab78d9

The above TX is from the premine, sending part of the premine to a random account, which is now staking. I believe this is likely happening alot, and the current VestX developer is simply taking his time splitting it up to dump on buyers.

This coin does not have the ability to implement proof of audit, which is my own theory. Be warned about this project and any others trying to piggyback off Peepcoin-DAPS, especially ones like this which plagiarize features and make promises they cannot actually achieve.

first staking rate is 100% now.
secondly we are not staking you appear to be daps fanboy.
dendcednis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Hi there. Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your idea, what does it mean??
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

Also, about your coin:

https://github.com/VestxCoin/Vestx/blob/master/src/main.cpp

You were one of the only people staking during the high-inflation period. Care to prove me wrong?

Additionally, you're not staking the premine right now? Then who is staking your premine coins, VestX developer? Did you sell them in a private sale?

Are the links I showed above not directly linking your premine to other accounts, where you moved your massive premine to attempt to hide staking in high inflation 1500% period?

Be warned of no-name developers lying about staking a massive premine. Also; be aware this "developer" is actively plagiarizing my writings, pretending to have any knowledge of my Proof Of Audit work algo.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
VestxCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

Funny to see coins already pretending to use features we're developing in houseGrin

Also, about your coin:

https://github.com/VestxCoin/Vestx/blob/master/src/main.cpp

You were one of the only people staking during the high-inflation period. Care to prove me wrong?

Additionally, you're not staking the premine right now? Then who is staking your premine coins, VestX developer? Did you sell them in a private sale?

Are the links I showed above not directly linking your premine to other accounts, where you moved your massive premine to attempt to hide staking in high inflation 1500% period?

Be warned of no-name developers lying about staking a massive premine. Also; be aware this "developer" is actively plagiarizing my writings, pretending to have any knowledge of my Proof Of Audit work algo.
I dont understand why are you attacking us specifically.
We did stake during high inflation period yes but it was airdropped. our address is the top address soon to be burned.
secondly there if there was a transfer it was to pay devs with existing coin small amount to not have affect the market in case they dump.
we have  a name and we choose to stay hidden until the project is well established does yours have a team? we didn't copy your white-paper if we cant implement proof of audit then it will be removed. we have more features thats more interesting than that.

there is no need to attack us.
Bunakov

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Hi Vestx Team,

I have sent 1 PCN now. to your address.
May I ask you for an Airdrop, Please!

PCN:             PW2Sdm62CusgWNspunZrgrEDkN58hVBJGC
VESTX:         UFWx9cpWXjwYkRtgrgvr5pPcKRAVyWcvL4
1 PCN-Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

thank you very much.

Good Morning, still have not received airdrop in my vestx wallet. Thanks.
ryoryo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

Hi Admin.
I already applied Aug. 31 in Discord(did DM to Admin) but I haven't received yet.
AirDrop Please.

PCN Addr : PSBjdhXQqN8Ns35C53K9TJNkPQZ6EUV2Yf
VESTX Addr : UMFvK3NxPUZqTbLrRupBJBA7D84nTQCEBt
1 PCN Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43
TXID  : d5d8f0611b6bd6af64347ff1d5825382aa3fb20cfde6c870c9f834eb8fb24e2d
Breckneverscammer

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Also, about your coin:

A scammer like breck nevers have the cheek to shit on other's project? Don't shit on others when you are no better yourself.
yobobo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Hi,

I have just sent 1 PCN to your address.
Could I please request the airdrop?

PCN:             PMFR5sFhTJQwPendgixsPfU5WDgbKpnnmv
VESTX:         U4y6TV9Pk4BSbaUwa8GPje62uHY7E2N4dq
1 PCN-Send : PKtgDjKznWv4ve9sQGNWTh4kRpCEgLmK43

Thanks
the_mad_hatter

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

hi Vestxcoin - Lord Vestx,

haven't received airdrop and I applied on 21st august.

Anyway just wanted to find out - for the Proof of Audit implementation - are you planning on using 2 chains (controlled in one node), one for proof of audit and one for pos - or will you have multi-algo chain for the 2 different hashing algos?
Quidigburcpe

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

The price of 1 sat does not suit anyone. Guys, let's do something, we need to raise the price

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

A scammer like breck nevers have the cheek to shit on other's project? Don't shit on others when you are no better yourself.

Maybe if you used a real account instead of making fake ones to spread libel it'll make me happier. But I don't think you realize exactly what you're doing. It's funny to see a fake developer hiding behind fake names and then calling me a scammer.

It's also funny to see someone who plagiarizes documentation pretending like we're not always working.

I'll reiterate:
The vestx premine is being split up and spread out and staked under different accounts. The premine is not just a premine, it has been split up and staked every step of the way without informing the community.

Since you want to issue slander under fake accounts, I'll make this very legally clear for you.
Cease and desist plagiarizing my writings, or I will be forced to issue a legal injunction.

Remove all mentions of "Proof-Of-Audit" and my verbatim descriptions from your images.

Also, the image in the OP of this thread is also stolen from us, another plagariziation. Remove any images derived from our source material. I can prove the image you have in the 1st post is merely an edit of our source material.

Do not use any of our source material and then edit it to give the appearance you created it.

This is your only warning and if I do not see our Proof-Of-Audit theory and intended implementation given full citation and directed to us as our project's idea, you will be forced to cease publication using it. It is a unique feature, one that is a defining feature, and one you are attempting to claim you've created while outright plagiarizing my existing documentation.

I do not let no-name scammers like yourself plagiarize my writings, stake a massive premine and hide to their investors, buy followers, and then use this to scam people. You should've thought about this before plagiarizing my works.

Once again, VestX is to be avoided at all costs. No other "Peepcoin" project is as outright fabricated as this one.

VestX plagarizes documentation, and stakes a massive 20 billion premine without telling investors. This is about all you need to know about the brand new "VestX developer".

Warning: VestX developer moving more coins into staking wallets in last day.
Here's the developer of VestX moving coins from the main premine account to a staking account today:
MAIN PREMINE ACCOUNT;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/U8nw7v9x879sAvNxc6BzFpaDmwXD8UZZkA

Here's just a couple of the last two day's wallets being sent coins which are also staking:
ACCOUNTS ACTIVELY STAKING;
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UE7V9xFo8QkH16BB6Nd8LaFuXYogPgLp5b
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UGgrB2M91V7ByvG2FmrBrQ6ao74ndoo7y5
http://167.99.179.149:3005/address/UCT9gDNrRazfGG7TFHMfNBQ2VXE9PGkFFN

Each transferred to within the last day, probably because the VestX no name developer sees me calling him out for doing this.

amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

VestXcoin is a cryptocurrency that has been developed to provide true privacy and fungibility while maintaining trust in the validation process.
A real great financial project, bridging Gap.I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success.
manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: