Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trezor Portfolio App - Hardfolio  (Read 148 times)
Kruddler (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

Want to see all your Trezor coin balances summed in one place?

Look no further:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/hardfolio/9p8xx70n5d2j

See https://christianfindlay.wordpress.com/2018/04/22/hardfolio-alpha-testing/ for privacy and security.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

This is very nice initiative by the trezor. This app will help the trezor investors to be more informed as well as it will increase the reputation and popularity of the trezor. Such type of initiative is badly needed in this market to make market more easy and technical.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

Right now, these sort of initiatives are needed to make the market more upgraded and be technologically advanced. Not only will it make the app trezor more popular, it will give the investors ease of usage. and will keep them up to date.
redrose8226

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

The app is available on Microsoft app store, this surely provides its reliability, and legit standards being maintained, to be available at a platform store like Microsoft. So, this app looks very much acceptable and reliable to me, since it won't have to thought on adding malwares or virus from the web.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Since the app is available on Microsoft app store it must be reliable which can be a good thing for the interested users since they won't have to worry about adding malwares or virus from the web. Looks like a very usefull app to me.
LateMoveR52

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

It is a very useful app. Crypto currency users who have multiple blockchains and want to know or see at a glance of the balance of their coins amount can use this app. This app adds all the blockchain’s amount and show them in fiat currency format compare to crypto market value.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Good to see an app dedicated to checking portfolio and keeping the record for it. Saw some reviews of it on the internet and seems like people are pretty hyped about it since it is available of Microsoft store and you can also use Bitcoin to purchase it.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

Seems like a very good platform that the Trezor users were wanting for so long. The best part is that it is available on Microsoft App Store which means you don't have to think about security or falling for phishing while accessing your app which should give you relief.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Wow thats a great news. It's really a good move. I think Trezor did a great job by doing this. It's really a helpful one for the users.Hope it will provide enough security for not being hacked.
Kruddler (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

Hello to everyone here. I have to apologize for not seeing these responses. I want to thank each and every one of you for these words of encouragement. I see that you have all understood my motivations for creating Hardfolio, and I'm so happy to see that people understand why Store apps are the future for Cryptocurrency.

Just an update on Hardfolio:

Hardolio now supports

Android:
  • KeepKey
  • Trezor
(Balances added together)

Windows 10:
  • Trezor

Next Release both will support KeepKey, and Trezor.

Features Close To Release:
  • Ledger Support
  • ERC20 Tokens Support
  • BCH Split

Hardfolio hasn't been updated for a while because my main focus has been on open sourcing most of Hardfolio, and improving the quality and stability of the underlying engine. I will be ramping up Hardfolio soon so as to realise its original aim which is to add all coins, and all hardwarewallets balances together in one app. You can follow me here on https://twitter.com/HardfolioApp.

Here are the open source libraries that Hardfolio is built on:
https://github.com/MelbourneDeveloper/Ledger.Net
https://github.com/MelbourneDeveloper/Trezor.Net
https://github.com/MelbourneDeveloper/KeepKey.Net
https://github.com/MelbourneDeveloper/CryptoCurrency.Net
https://github.com/MelbourneDeveloper/Hid.Net

Right now, these sort of initiatives are needed to make the market more upgraded and be technologically advanced. Not only will it make the app trezor more popular, it will give the investors ease of usage. and will keep them up to date.

Agreed! Unfortunately, Satoshi Labs has been focused on building their wallet inside the browser. That means that there was a lack of smooth native apps. Ledger has moved their app out of the browser and I feel as though Satoshi Labs should do the same thing, but until they do, Hardfolio is an attempt to bridge the gap.

The app is available on Microsoft app store, this surely provides its reliability, and legit standards being maintained, to be available at a platform store like Microsoft. So, this app looks very much acceptable and reliable to me, since it won't have to thought on adding malwares or virus from the web.

Thankyou! Yes, many people do not understand that Store apps are vetted for malware, and are therefore the safest option for downloading apps. The also help to guard against problems like phishing.

Absolutely. As above.

It is a very useful app. Crypto currency users who have multiple blockchains and want to know or see at a glance of the balance of their coins amount can use this app. This app adds all the blockchain’s amount and show them in fiat currency format compare to crypto market value.

Yep. Exactly my aim!

Good to see an app dedicated to checking portfolio and keeping the record for it. Saw some reviews of it on the internet and seems like people are pretty hyped about it since it is available of Microsoft store and you can also use Bitcoin to purchase it.

I hope the hype will continue.

Seems like a very good platform that the Trezor users were wanting for so long. The best part is that it is available on Microsoft App Store which means you don't have to think about security or falling for phishing while accessing your app which should give you relief.

Exactly.

Wow thats a great news. It's really a good move. I think Trezor did a great job by doing this. It's really a helpful one for the users.Hope it will provide enough security for not being hacked.

This is very nice initiative by the trezor. This app will help the trezor investors to be more informed as well as it will increase the reputation and popularity of the trezor. Such type of initiative is badly needed in this market to make market more easy and technical.

It is secure as it can be. Unfortunately, this is not made by Satoshi Labs. This is made by me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: