Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits for Satoshi Nakamoto he's among us now  (Read 474 times)
CryptoPravda (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 05:59:28 AM by CryptoPravda

I'm sure he's among us now.  He writes on this forum, but under a different name.

So Satoshi should be banned because of using multiple accounts  Grin

Great joke ))))))))))))) But rules not forbid use multiple account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

It's pretty pointless in giving Satoshi's account some merits. Satoshi was last online on December 14, 2010 as stated on his account so the merits are just going to be put to waste. Give the merits to members who currently are actively contributing to the community instead.

YASS ^^^

I feel Satoshi would prefer that a "currency" like merit not be squandered on someone who's clearly not a user of such currency. S/he'd probably prefer the merit be spent on others who are going to actually use it.

But, to the OP, if you want to show Satoshi the love, gift him your 4 merit points and go to bed knowing you've done what you can to show the respect you believe he deserves.
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto needs merit as he is the founder of btc and he has earned already millions of dollars and what for.
Wut? Merit, BTC, Dollar? I don't get your point to mess up merit with dollar while we are talking about Satoshi.

@OP
As someone said, if we merit him, we are losing some sMerits as like we lost some BTC too. So, I think we should merit his post of course, but not the way you are thinking, something like, we have to merit his posts.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I feel Satoshi would prefer that a "currency" like merit not be squandered on someone who's clearly not a user of such currency. S/he'd probably prefer the merit be spent on others who are going to actually use it.

I think I get it now - most crypto “investors” are lame clowns with really poor logic and reading comprehension skills. 

•   It’s against the rules to sell your merit points, therefore it’s not a currency. 
  •   The word merit and the whole purpose of a merit ranking system is precisely why Satoshi should have the most merit of all. 

Here, let me help:

merit

ˈmɛrɪt/
noun

The quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.

You’re welcome!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

I'm reading now what Satoshi Nakamoto wrote, it's very interesting and exciting.

But, that's what I noticed.
He has less merits than many users on this forum.
I think this is somehow wrong.
He is the creator of a system that has changed the world and continues to change.

That's what I came up with. It would be nice if he had merits no less than the maximum price of bitcoin. Smiley
Let's thank him. I think he will come back sometime.
I'm sure he's among us now.  He writes on this forum, but under a different name.

Maybe he has a plan to give out all his bitcoins in proportion to the merits he got.  Cheesy
It's logical to give out to those who appreciate the idea of bitcoin and his work.

Hal Finney (early Bitcoin user and received the first bitcoin transaction from Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto) :
"But at the time, I thought I was dealing with a young man of Japanese ancestry who was very smart and sincere. I’ve had the good fortune to know many brilliant people over the course of my life, so I recognize the signs."

Satoshi first message on this forum.

Thank you for attention and  sorry for my English.

Who don't know
  Merit Stats

Wow ,this is very interesting.Anyone have his photo ? he is the legend of legends.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

2010?  That's a long time ago. Would he be dead right now or did he lost a paper wallet..?
Speculation speculation

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

Yes i hope Satoshi still in this forum an keep watching us but i think he doesn't need merit from us. What he need is how we can make be better at this forum and we can contribute in cryptocurrency so what he has done by making bitcoin can be useful to many people
Galotta

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

By the way, have you guys ever considered the possibility of Satoshi being a collective of people rather than one person?  Wink
In mathematics there was this very influential guy named Nicolas Bourbaki who was later revealed never to have existed and to be a group of different individuals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Bourbaki).
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

By the way, have you guys ever considered the possibility of Satoshi being a collective of people rather than one person?  Wink
In mathematics there was this very influential guy named Nicolas Bourbaki who was later revealed never to have existed and to be a group of different individuals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Bourbaki).

No, nobody ever thought of that possibility.  Only you. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Ziyad07

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto contributed to everyone, without our dy it can't be like now.
Cryptocurrency market capitalization, especially Bitcoin, continues to grow fantastically... Wink
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Thank you OP for knowing me that satoshi has account in this forum, I must read his posts!
but replies are right that give the merits to the active users who contributing a lot in this forum
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Yes most users are not aware of that he is actually here, its posts received lots of merit so far, I think they are most deserved posts in the forum.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Its cool that people are giving Satoshi Merits for what he has done for bitcoin but perhaps they would be better spent on low levels that actually contribute to this forum.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

2010?  That's a long time ago. Would he be dead right now or did he lost a paper wallet..?
Speculation speculation

Hah,  yeah..  my theory is that whomever was responsible has passed away or was found out and either made to disappear, or told no longer be active in hopes that this BTC thing would just fall apart.      It's just too odd to have created this and vanished.

If it was group of people,  I understand - but they are sitting on a tone of BTC that's never been touched.   I wouldn't think such smart people would ALL lose the wallet.     Of course who knows.  Maybe they agreed to not touch it for 20 years,  and soon we will see a second coming!

Your signature here
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

It's unlikely that Satoshi needs your merits, they cost nothing outside this forum. And even here they're not what we're here for.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: