Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAID][Bounty] BIP 0011  (Read 3971 times)
etotheipi
Legendary
expert

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2011, 07:39:38 PM

1. Guys, please make sure we are not breaking anything with this...
2. I lost track of all this "stack & signature" stuff a while ago...  So if there is Jack, Peter and Sanda (3rd party). Sandra can NOT pull money out of escrow alone.. she needs one of the guys to co-sign.

It wouldn't be much of a "multi-signature required" transaction if one party can pull out the money alone.

I'm assuming the OP_CHECKMULTISIG works (with the extra stack-pop), and if so, everything else will fall into place -- if the tx is accepted by the network, it will be tough to get it wrong (unless you plug in a 1 instead of a 2 for a 2-of-3 tx...).  I got some GUI development to do, and testing my multi-sig construction methods on the testnet... but otherwise, I'm not far off.  I got all the other pieces in place.  Smiley

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrew Vorobyov (OP)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 03:14:41 AM

Ok guys, I did not could not wait till full implementation and released bounty now...

Each of the people from this list received 10 BTC

- Luke Dashjr
- Nils Schneider
- Amir Taaki
- Pieter Wuille
- Gregory Maxwell

I want to thanks these people for participating in this BIP... All you guys rock and we owe you a lot for making Bitcoin better...

Special thanks goes to Luke for standing his grounds...

And of course I want to tell that Gavin Andersen continue to lead us into the bright future and I will continue my donation for him...

My personal sympathy goes to Stefan Thomas (justmoon) for simply INCREDIBLE work he has done porting Bitcoin to NodeJS...

I will start to split my donation between Stefan and Gavin from now...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: