Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EntropyCoin [ENC] Scrypt-N  (Read 63013 times)
anshan1984

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:59:32 AM

What happened?
In the morning on mintpal, there were about 70 deals at 110 sato to dump continuously , every deal just 3000 encs, it's about 200,000 coins.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wendy5

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:03:12 AM

the coin price are too low these days.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

Does anyone believe that ENC will comeback to 2-3K?

I'm holding a few K, but i didnt pick them up for much.

I want to know where the dev is and if he's going to revamp this coin. Because right now this coin is not looking great. I don't even know if the dev has given up on this coin or not.
Hieu

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:21:36 PM

Haha newbies, this coin is dead. GG for those who sold their coin at 4k sat Smiley
etcdev (OP)

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:16:29 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 06:27:06 PM by etcdev

We have reached out to the community to ask for a list of features they would like to see implemented. The community, to this point, has had no suggestions. There was a major dump of coins when we hit mintpal. Those individuals cared more about a quick sell than the coin. Read the thread before claiming I'm not around. The same number of coins are in circulation, so there is a perfect opportunity for a pump. The coin is not dead, it is lacking a community. As I have said repeatedly, on a technical level the coin is fine. In fact, the coin is far superior to every scrypt clone out there since it is asic resistant. It is an opportunity to rally, pump the coin, and increase its value.
BenjaminFranklin

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:29:28 PM

We have reached out to the community to ask for a list of features they would like to see implemented. The community, to this point, has had no suggestions. There was a major dump of coins when we hit mintpal. Those individuals cared more about a quick sell than the coin. Read the thread before claiming I'm not around. The same number of coins are in circulation, so there is a perfect opportunity for a pump. The coin is not dead, it is lacking a community. As I have said repeatedly, on a technical level the coin is fine. In fact, the coin is far superior to every scrypt clone out there since it is asic resistant. It is an opportunity to rally, pump the coin, and increase its value.

Hey there - I thought you had your own idea for a development?

I have a project I am working on that will be innovative and related to ENC. Until that is released, the same claim could be made about most coins. ...

Did you give up on this or were you just looking for additional suggestions?  If you're still working on it maybe you could give a high level general idea of what it is you're working on without giving out too much detail?
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:29:32 AM

as long as you dont disappear, and are working towards making the coin better is what really matters. There are still a ton of holders of this coin. There's absolutely no point in selling my coins, because they are not worth much now. Right now there are probably alot of people that are just holding on and waiting for some kind of innovation. If you have any plans, you might as well implement them when you feel you are ready, it really coulnd't hurt its value any further.
etcdev (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:41:34 AM

The project I am working on is not part of the coin source code. If I were to explain it at a high level would give away the idea, as I have mentioned before. When it is completed it will be made available, but it is going to take a while. And again, has nothing to do with the wallet.

What I have asked for is input from the community on the direction of the coin itself. There are plenty of complaints saying that the coin needs further development, so I've been asking for ideas of what exactly you would like incorporated into the code. Proof of stake for example was talked about, but thrown out as it has been damaging to other coins. I will work on the code independent of this if I see something innovative come along.

I am not going anywhere, and am committed to the coin. I refused to sell out when it hit MintPal because that's not the reason I am in it. We had strong community support at that time and I did not anticipate such a large selloff. As I said before, this coin has some strengths which should put it far and above the standard scrypt coins out there. We need a push to drive the value back up and generate more interest. In the meantime, you're right, it doesn't make sense for anyone to sell. It is surprising to me that people wouldn't haven held at a much higher price, but not much can be done about that.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:33:58 AM

What I only can do to this coin is to use my 2M hashrate mine in 0feepool, even a couple of days ago I mine in the wrong fork pool lead to 2000+ coins lost. I also buy 15000 coins at price 3400 sato in mintpal on the time Enc hit mintpal, now the price is ten percent.

People have to be careful what they wish for. The coin was doing great before MP, but everyone wished for MP listing. MP is a coin graveyard. Unless a coin has super and cutting edge features, it will get dumped once it hits MP. People know that MP is the last stop in the road so if you want to make money MP is the last opportunity. Few coins get it right to increase its value on MP over the longer term.
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

Learn about PoS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604716

Just dig the thread, there're many more ways!

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
etcdev (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:05:13 AM

de_logics I think we need the loser nerds image my friend.
dstorm

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

enc.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

altmine.net p2pools - Follow me on Twitter for latest updates @altminenet
etcdev (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

de_logics, that is a great thread. Thank you for posting it.
jacob019

Activity: 252

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:13:54 AM

Hi guys, give us a try at http://nomp.1js.us
No registration required!

We're fast and stable--been running for over a month.  Right now we have one loyal miner who's been with us for a couple weeks and finds several blocks per day.  I mine here myself on and off also.  I promise you will have a great experience, so please spread the hash and give us a shot.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:18:57 AM

Bittrex currently has ENC on the removal list for Friday, June 27th.

In order to keep this coin listed please explain any upcoming improvements to the coin that will generate community interest.  We try to keep coins that have community interest.  However, this coin has fallen below an average of .1 BTC Daily volume.  Coins below this threshold have been marked for removal.  We will weigh all information before making our final decision.

Thanks all,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
etcdev (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:54:59 PM

I would ask that you please not remove it from your Exchange. We are working on adding a split block reward that will be used to bring back a human mineable component to the coin. Thank you.
anshan1984

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:51:31 PM

I am a guy from China, My English suck. The dev' English is also not good.  Is  the dev European? I want to know which nation are you from just by curious. I always think the coin's team is from USA.

Now I am mining Enc in 0freepool.com with my 2M+ hashrate, It has last for about 3 weeks. There are a lot of things happened to Enc for the past 3 weeks. I just want to know Why there is only a dump and no pump when the coin go to mintpal? who dump this coin and Why dump at such low price?

I think the dev have  good ability to develop this coin, cause the algo change and hard fork, good luck to dev and to my hashrate.
etcdev (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:39:37 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 04:50:37 AM by etcdev

I'm from the United States. I sure hope my engish is good, haha. I don't know why people dumped the coin and there wasn't a pump. There was a huge buildup prior to going to MintPal. In my opinion, it was a coordinated effort by a group of people that decided to ditch the coin and take off with some quick BTC. I also agree that there are not many coins that have changed algorithms after being released. I am still here, and will continue to develop it.
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:53:00 PM

ENC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
anshan1984

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:15:45 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 12:29:28 PM by anshan1984

To encdev:
The English thing is so awkward.
Now the bittrex has delist enc, the price is under 100 sato, the hashrate is lower and lower, only 12M+ hashrate right now. How can this coin survive? I think you can try merge-mining just like some scrypt coins. I don't know if scrypt-N can merge-mining.
I know Pesetacoin has just one valid enchange Bittrex from beginning. No one mine this coin, just rely on merge mining Pesetacoin has 110G hashrate, enough to be alive.
Think about it. good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: