Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading style?  (Read 637 times)
marlo1001

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

I can say that I am love too go where the little steps that will allow me not to fall very highly and painfully, but I am going step by step up, aggregating my alternative cryptocurrency portfolio.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vktrglbr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

My style it is - panic hamster )) Joke.
I don't use leverage, see on day candles and candles analytics also.
Like good simbol - "hammer" "morning star" when market turned around.
Support and resistence of course too, RSI and MACD.
I set orders beforehand, that in moment when I can make a mistake - i decide nothing.
The main thing - it is strategy.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

indeed, with the current market situation, we must be able to play our brains to be able to continue to trade and must be able to find ways to continue trading as much as possible, and we make this a lesson for us to overcome and be able to take the road well, so we can still get profits.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

I recently started the scalping trading strategy,
and for my profit I am somewhat satisfied.
although I am not that pro, 5% gain is great for me.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:16 AM

I'm more of a long-term trader,
I stopped day trading because of the on-going unstable
market. would be back if the market recovers
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

My strategy in trading is I will set my coin in sell when it is pump and buy when it is dump or low. In that case you will able to earn in trading.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Just daily trading..I don't like to hold bitcoin and Ethereum. I buy bitcoin at low prices and sell it simply high price.
From your statement, it really seems so easy for you to make day trading profitable for you. Mostly, people ignore this game because of rigidness and hard nature of day trading. One must keep his whole day watching prices of coins. They don’t take off just because their investment is on stake. But if It is so, you are moving so greatly brother. Keep shining.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

It would be interesting to know what your trading methods and style are?  and how successful your strategy is?

I have been trading for less than a year.  At the momement I mostly like to trade BTC and ETH due to the 5* leverage on Kraken.

Up until now, I have been trying to be a trend reversal trader.   I mostly try and use RSI divergence on various timeframes (however prefer 4h) in undersold and oversold conditions, as well as using the MACD and the histogram as complimentary tools.

The histogram IMO is one of the earliest indicators for a change in trend that I know off.

I also use EMA 12/26 (cradle zone , area between the two EMA's) as support and resistence, as price action frequently bounces of these averages.

Over the last few months I have been trying to learn the breakout/breakdown Strategy.  When the price becomes very very tight and within a narrow range it is usually followed by an explosive break up or down.  Knowing the important suppport and resistence (for me i use the 4hr/daily) and then anticipating, if and when they get broken will very likely result in significant price movement in that direction following accordingly.

I lastly look at the Vwap and use it similar to the EMA's becuase many many traders use vwap too for entries and exits.

my trading method is trading in the long term, buying from the lowest price like ETH now has a very low price. and I will sell it at a high price that is in September or December. because at the end of the year it looks like the ETH will rise very dramatically. if you predict the price I only look at bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up then the other coin coins will go up and vice versa
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

I never use any indicator or graph. Only one thing I use for trading Naked chart. This is simple. I never do any research or follow any signal even any news for trade. Believe me or not. I always try for trade in the normal market or quick movement. Quick movement mean twin tower sticks. I believe that I can’t make profit daily. Good days always wait after bad days. So if a good days come I always try for making as much profit as I can. On a bad day if I lose two trade one after another then I stop for at least 1 hours. After one hour if I lose again 1 trade then sure that day isn’t suitable for me. So I complete stop for that day.
mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

Personally, I do not buy a coin if I do not know anything about it, even if everyone around here is beginning to regret the panic that this is a cool project. I first read about its prospects, what and how, and then I buy for a certain amount of these coins. After all, if you believe people without checking information, you can lose a large amount, which nobody returns to you.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Interesting strategy, thanks for sharing, from my side - I prefer ICO investment, recently found interesting ICO Kelvin Blockchain, they claim that could speed up transactions and security, I'm focused on this project and can't wait. Wink
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

My style it is - panic hamster )) Joke.
I don't use leverage, see on day candles and candles analytics also.
Like good simbol - "hammer" "morning star" when market turned around.
Support and resistence of course too, RSI and MACD.
I set orders beforehand, that in moment when I can make a mistake - i decide nothing.
The main thing - it is strategy.

I didn't understand anything from this post but only one thing that is readable here and to be followed is to have proper analysis of the marekt before you could invest your money into it. The study must be done over the candlesticks and the graphs that we see everyday. They give us lot of information and based on that we can really judge whats coming after us. If the market is healthy or not can be judged from these graphs because they are the outputs of daily trades and investment that is being done into it. So learn, apply your knowledge, that is the best strategy here.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

I am not trust on day trading and short term trading. I believe in purchasing at low price and when time good.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Buy in a low price and sell it in a high price so that you can earn a profit. In trading, you need to be a wise person. Specially your patient. If you can't use your knowledge, don't expect to earn more profit.
Trading with the Bitcoin is not easy in some stages but it is easier than other crypto coins because we have a lot of time in making decisions here as we know that Bitcoin’s price has big gaps on increase or decrease. On the other hand there are less valuable coins like Litecoin which is a continuous trading source and we get little profits in a little time so these continuous processes make you tired while Bitcoin is a relax trading that brings easiness for you.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

my trading style is based on my analysis in crypto, I look at portfolios in crypto and maybe buy new coins that have good potential and at low prices I can only sell at high prices. maybe this is one of my trading styles because this is the best for me.

Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

My trading style depends on market situation if I see daily 10 percent growth or up downs on some coins then I do day trading but I see some potential on some coins then I hold them for long term.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Actually I prefer day trading, and I have done it a few months ago but at this time it was very impossible for me to sort term trading because I had lost quite a lot so I chose to trade long term.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Bitcoin and Eth sound a very good idea to be honest. They both are similar. Added to that statement, my strategy is easy and common which is based on selling high and buying low. As for now, I believe that the altcoins are low, so I reckon it is a good time to buy some coins, especially when the bitcoin price is somehow stable because it has been around $6300/$7000 for some quite time. There are many other strategies, but I guess I am not ready for that yet.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

The strategy that I did was to use a system day trader. I think it will be beneficial for people who have more time, the risk gained will be even smaller because we can avoid long-term risks.

Trading with this will make us make decisions quickly. I would prefer to get a small profit rather than having to wait too long without certainty to get a much greater profit.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

I usually trade when the price is good, i mean that i buy when it is low and sell when it is high. To my mind, this is the easiest way to get money without taking many risks. to my mind, this is the best way
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: