Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

I am using Bountyhive and Bounty0x to find bounty missions, they are safe and reliable hunting platforms, but the choice of tasks still depends on our own judgment!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

for now the bounty platform that can provide very good results and can provide very many benefits you can see on bountyguru, amazix team and bountyhive.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

They have their own advantages.... But the good thing is that you can try them all!!!
Bountyox.io has also good offer sometime. Sometime Bountyhive.io projects are good and still many best ICO is found here!

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

The mentioned platforms by you are good , some more very good are Krypital group and Amazix group. Always do proper research before participate in any bounty.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

I don't like bounty platforms because there're always too many participants in social media campaigns.... probably bots

I agree most of this platforms are easy to perform but they have lots of participants and the sharing of tokens could be more fewer and lesser. Ive participated bountyhive lately but what makes me sad is that social media campaigns composed of thousands of members and i only received tokens below hundreds, and it does not pays off my effort for more than 2 months of sharing post in the social media, maybe i would probably leave this type of platforms, as it would waste my time and effort. Still better to do task here in this forum as well.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

I had experience with bounty0x and I did not like it. Terrible methods of work, they can not track tweets and likes through the API, I have many non-payments from this platform. I can only speak positive about the bountyguru and bountyhive.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

on bountyhive alone bots! a total deception ... 4000 seats take for a couple of hours
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

I think you still know a lot, I have a little extra, hopefully it can help.
https://bountyplatform.io/user
https://app.bountyportals.com/Browse
https://bountyhunters.io/
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

it is always better to investigate the manager for sure it must be good, but the project and the team must be good or the manager is helpless everyone else has plenty of profits

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

for the time being, it's best to find a good bounty, you can see it on bountyguru, bountyhive and amazix, because there has the best platform to control the bounty campaign.
Danil Grebenko

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Bountyhunters.io
Candybox
Candydrop
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

usually where are you looking for a bounty? on bitcointalk or on sites like bountyhive and etc. I joined bountyhive but didn't enter the exchange of all the bounty that I followed in bounty.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

If you want to earn coins, I would recommend that you do not engage in nonsense and use these platforms, and to keep records in the table, it is much more practical and you will benefit more. There are a lot of participants on the platforms.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

According to the I follow the bounty platform more terinci. The report weekly better. Not using the post the thread as the media reports.
dikan

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

usually where are you looking for a bounty? on bitcointalk or on sites like bountyhive and etc. I joined bountyhive but didn't enter the exchange of all the bounty that I followed in bounty.
tengpuhui

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I participated in the Bounty Hunting Platform of bountyhive once. After a few months, the tokens I got from bountyhive were still not tradeable, so i don't like this platform. I have not joined in the other two platforms. So I can't give advice, sorry!
accelo

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

bountyhunter.club
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 02:23:00 PM by Abu Shadow

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

I think AmaZix bounty group is much higher in a success rate as compared to your bounty platforms. Although Amazix has not automated but they have make it fair to their bounty participants and the support needed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

OP LegitizeDrops I hope you see my reply here for a fact that there you have already many replies. So, here I will tell you the things I need to see in picking the right and good platform for a bounty hunter is...
 LOOK FOR THE TEAMS NAME THE PERSONS BEHIND THE ICO/PLATFORM.

1. You need to see the teams account profiles where they see there personally  bio data as a worker and informations about work.

2. Look at there account when it was created because you see if it is just today this year suspect this thing that it might be a fake one.

BUT

3. Try to research mre about this person rather than looking and suspecting for the year of start (relating to number 2).    
alfrescos

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Many bounty program available now. But you must post on bitcointalk, you will get better result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: