Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMP] IMP Dice - 1.95x on win! Gamble your ImperialCoin! OFFICIAL!  (Read 542 times)
goosoodude (OP)

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:20:19 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:54:42 PM by goosoodude

IMP Dice is here!

Have you ever seen ImperialCoin and thought, "If only it were used for something!" Well, this is for you! Have over 1,000 ImperialCoin just sitting there? Waiting for the price to go up? Go to IMP Dice! If you want to gamble your Bitcoin, this isn't the place! This is ONLY for ImperialCoin, IMP.

Where's the link?!

Right here: http://imperialcoin.pw/dice.html

The link to the main ImperialCoin thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493737.0

(I know it's not much, but it will be updated over time with new odds, chances, and everything else!)

Payout?

At the moment, the payout is 1.95x. If you gamble 1000 ImperialCoins and win, you'll get 1950 IMP in return.

What happens if I lose?

You will know! Instead of getting 1.95x, you'll only get a sad little 0.001 IMP.

Min? Max?

Min: 1000

Max: 2500

No more, no less! You won't even get that sad little 0.001 IMP!

What are the odds of me actually winning?

It's actually 50/50! But, that doesn't mean you'll win, lose, win, lose. It might go win, lose, lose, win, win, lose, win, lose, lose, win. But, it will be 50/50!

Thanks for using ImperialCoin!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:47:40 AM

I gamble if you could tell me how to get imperialcoin Huh
goosoodude (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:44:18 PM

I gamble if you could tell me how to get imperialcoin Huh

It's actually on the page. Just make an account at CryptoALTeX and deposit some BTC. Then, start playing! Make sure you have the wallet, though!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

jinjuro

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

What is the current rate of IMP? Are this sha or scrypt?
goosoodude (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:53:25 PM

What is the current rate of IMP? Are this sha or scrypt?

I'm going to just add the thread in the main post. For now, it's in my sig! Smiley

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:28:34 PM

How can I trust that you won't keep the coins? 
goosoodude (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:29:23 PM

How can I trust that you won't keep the coins? 

Why... would... I? I'm the creator of the coin... I have enough in pool fees...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: