Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3640 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

I see what happens in the market every day, but that is not enough to scare me, because i know the potentials in the crypto space. I know that cryptocurrency will begin to receive more adoptions and that we are gradually getting to that stage where virtually everyone will have knowledge about crypto.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I don't really care about that. I'm still holding worth more than a half of million dollars for my portfolios and i still buy more and more.
ETF gets delay and that means the bearish trend will come. This time looks a very good time to entry to the crypto market.
This week i have been generating more than $50k just in a day from kick.
I feel so damn good with crypto even if it's on the bearish trend. We will see september with so many people will buy bitcoin again.

The positive attitude from our senior mate is a good example and need to follow in order for us to achieve what they are doing already. We need to have patience always and stay focused for our individual tasks in order to stay longer here in our community.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

No, I don't see any reason to be scared, why should I? Yes, my portfolio lost a lot of $ in its price but I still believe in bright future.

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

no I am not scared, I have highly expected that cryptocurrency market will recover in the next following days or months. I dont know when, but I believe that it will. even if this year is full of red, next year might be different.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

In fact, the market dictates its rules. They change every day. I'm ready for this, even if it goes down.

If I'm going to think of the money that I put up in my coins, I am a little bit scared because my money value drops to 70% already, but I am not worried because as long as I don't exchange my coins and just keep it, soon it will rise up the value again.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

sad, but not scary. It's scary, probably, for those who bought coins three to four times more than their current price. I do not invest money that I'm afraid of losing. Only available funds

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Market looks really scary, but what we can do with that?! Just wait till correction ends and we will go up!

I'm sure that it will be so. Perhaps not as much as everyone expects, but growth is 100%. However, there is a catch. Nobody knows when the correction will end and to what minimums the market will reach.
I believe that growth will begin when everyone despairs.
Meijau

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

In January ETH $1000 but today ETH its only $174.47. Lose 90%.
How about BTC? in January $11000 today BTC $6274. Lose 50%.
Its a market. Everything can be change 1 weak, 1 month. Affraid? Yes, but i believe in crypto. there are still rise again in dec.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Not afraid ,its the normal flow of it ...just chill
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

its normal. not worrying, doesnt affect me as hodler.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Situation of the market now does not scare me because I am not currently holding any coin. The market situation is just an investment opportunity for me. But it may not be so for the people who bought their bitcoin and ethereum at $9000 and $800 respectively.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

If we look at the cryptocurrency market at the moment, we deserve to worry if we have investments in coins whose prices continue to fall like ETH. Because it takes a long time longer for prices to rise above the price of $ 300. But I still believe in the current conditions that will improve next year. So there is still a feeling of worry about the current market situation.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

That is an amazing spirit. One day I won't be surprise if I see you one of the Millionaire 10 years from now. This revolution cannot be stop. The only thing they could do is to suppress it or embrace the changes.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Presently, I'm not all that stressed over the market for digital money. As in time rectification. All things considered, at that point we were all on the edge. What's more, now, albeit numerous graves have been dispensed with. All things considered, the market is recuperating and developing. Furthermore, as of now on it seemed new cryptographic forms of money. not more regrettable and no less encouraging.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

why should we be afraid of the current market situation, we only have to hold the coins that are still owned in the longer term, because I believe there is still a possibility for the market to experience a recovery, and that recovery has been predicted by some people who mostly state that the market will recover at the end of this year.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

If we look at the cryptocurrency market at the moment, we deserve to worry if we have investments in coins whose prices continue to fall like ETH. Because it takes a long time longer for prices to rise above the price of $ 300. But I still believe in the current conditions that will improve next year. So there is still a feeling of worry about the current market situation.
Looking at the market right now I feel disappointed not to feel scared because this is not the end of Crypto. many people died crypto because of the sudden drop in market prices. but all of this is testing our patience to invest to get a profit.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Yes, the market is now very much down. I don't think you should worry so much about it. This is normal for cryptocurrencies. I'll just wait for a huge growth after such a fall, and for me it's a drop chance for even bigger earnings.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

I'm scared to look at the crypto currency market, because all the coins have fallen very badly. Sometimes I lose faith in the fact that the market will go up.

Lider_Trade

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

I'm scared to look at the crypto currency market, because all the coins have fallen very badly. Sometimes I lose faith in the fact that the market will go up.
today all the coins have not fallen. they just stopped in growth. I can not say that the market as a whole is falling, because little time has passed for such statements.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

I am not scared already it was very long falling of crypto.. Now I am Just waiting for changing to long green market and tothemoon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: