Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to overcome depression.  (Read 1625 times)
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

What do you mean by depression? If it is a medical diagnosis then these tips won't help. They would be helpful in case of simple frustration.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

What do you mean by depression? If it is a medical diagnosis then these tips won't help. They would be helpful in case of simple frustration.
what was meant by depression was from crypto problems now, because there were already a lot of traders and investors who were stressed with the increasingly devastated market conditions.
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

I like this advice.  The key is simple: buy only as much as you afford to loose, then sit back and relax while you hodl and experience life in good ways.  Several years from now you could have become very wealthy or not at all.  Either way, this is a world class chance and well worth taking.

HODL is the key to wealth
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

These tips are very helpful, so that investors believe in the choices that have been determined and to avoid regret due to investment value
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

The most important advice is to forget about investing in bitcoin. This will give you the best result in investing. As well as, you do not need to monitor the price of bitcoin every day. It will make you even more nervous.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

This topic is very useful for many investors as they start to panic because of bitcoin price fluctuation. Especially often this happens with beginners and they need to be able to cope with stress.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

These are very useful tips, and I think I will follow some of them. This drop in the price of bitokine puts more and more pressure on me and sometimes it seems to me that the price will never recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

you have very good reviews and opinions that you convey so investors will be more calm in facing the risks and bad news

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

The most important advice is to forget about investing in bitcoin. This will give you the best result in investing. As well as, you do not need to monitor the price of bitcoin every day. It will make you even more nervous.
yes you are right, forgetting in a sense is only temporary and will come back here later. of course we also need refreshing or vacation so that our brains are not stressed because they think too much about bitcoin. so forget for a moment and start having fun, if the stress is gone then come back soon.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Depression is inevitable in this game, especially now when the market is down 90% from the ATH. Best thing you can do is either take advantage by investing more now, or forget about it until bull season returns

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

I agree that depression is so simple and fast not treated. And those who are in cryptography depression are often.  We need to try to change the situation for the better - with large investments in proven coins and wait for the growing market.
zaqrews

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

Why do I see a lot of people who are depressed of their investment, probably shouldn't have invested at all.
Loubap

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

eat a lot chocolate haha
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

As we all know that depression over the bitcoin investment is inevitable whether you like it or not it is a package that you should overcome and to continue to enjoy life to the fullest. Here are some tips that i would recommend to overcome stress and depression.
1. Forget that you invested on bitcoin.
2. Reach out and stay connected to the people you love the most (like family, friends and relatives and even animals) Always stay close to them and you will going to forget that you are depress because seeing them would remind you that you should be happy because you have them that you love the most
3. Make face-time a priority. Do phone calls to someone you have been always happy like having a friend that are so funny and get a hang out with them. In this way you will going to forget that you are depress.
4. Do things that make you feel good
In order to overcome depression, you have to do things that relax and energize you. This includes following a healthy lifestyle, learning how to better manage stress, setting limits on what you’re able to do, and scheduling fun activities into your day. My way of doing things to make me feel good is the gym where i could always hang out and do the exercise and always get inspired by the looks and figure of my body.
5. Practice relaxation techniques. A daily relaxation practice can help me relieve symptoms of depression, reduce stress, and boost feelings of joy and well-being. I Try yoga, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, or meditation.
6. Get a daily dose of sunlight
Sunlight can help me boost serotonin levels and improve mood. Whenever possible, getting outside during daylight hours and expose to the sun for at least 15 minutes a day. In this way i could feel the heat of the sun and the emotions of being depress.
Just follow the tips and definitely you will going to move on with the depression and will enjoy life to the fullest and you will see again bitcoin market price will go higher after you came back.

We can't deny the fact that some of us are depressed when they bought bitcoin at its highest peak and make its downturn to $3k  but lets not forget that bitcoins value seems so volatile.The situation on 2017 will probably come back but no one could ever tell when.We couldn't stop the bullish but pretty sure after this bear market theres a hope ahead of us and lets be positive and prepare for the next bull run.

kinza1509

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Smoke some weed and erverything goes right. Wink
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

We can't deny the fact that some of us are depressed when they bought bitcoin at its highest peak and make its downturn to $3k  but lets not forget that bitcoins value seems so volatile.The situation on 2017 will probably come back but no one could ever tell when.We couldn't stop the bullish but pretty sure after this bear market theres a hope ahead of us and lets be positive and prepare for the next bull run.

Many traders get depression in this year, and I think it's because they are greedy for chasing the big profit. They are not ready for the worst situation that will happen, so they do not expect and think about that. I think it depends on that person to solve the depression and every people have the different way to solve the depression. Perhaps, leave the market for a while and make another activity would be a good choice to solve depression, and we can forget about our problem.
Dr drree

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

you  done serious investment in bitcoin but now can't handle the situation this is reason for your depression
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Thats right depression is a kind of illness and must be treated with medical treatment. even many depressed people enter mental hospitals? but for emotional feelings like frustration can be on treat with a kind of vacation to have fun, so that your soul is calm
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Face reality one day at a time.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

i dont think its a depression its rather a death spiral,