Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to buy up to 2 btc.  (Read 360 times)
buypot (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

Im looking to buy up to 2 btc. I can pay with various methods paypal, google, or what ever to get this done. Im new to bitcointalk but can be found on reddit as buypot. I have tons of feedback i am also the owner of buy-pot.org, bet-pot.org / bet-pot.org/dice. I can also prove these are my accounts. Im in need of btc asap. Willing to wu if needed to the right person i WILL not wu with no trust or feedback so please dont ask. Can pay in any gift card or reload also.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:24:05 AM

Im looking to buy up to 2 btc. I can pay with various methods paypal, google, or what ever to get this done. Im new to bitcointalk but can be found on reddit as buypot. I have tons of feedback i am also the owner of buy-pot.org, bet-pot.org / bet-pot.org/dice. I can also prove these are my accounts. Im in need of btc asap. Willing to wu if needed to the right person i WILL not wu with no trust or feedback so please dont ask. Can pay in any gift card or reload also.

just suggest that paypal is high risk payment processor and many people will reject it.
And you have feedback on reddit etc, but here you still new. There is not guarantee.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: