Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Respond to corporate Acts Of War against the United States  (Read 1906 times)
BenRayfield (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:41:51 AM

The United States is under attack by an occupying force. Fight back by signing this petition to declare war against that force.

http://whitehouse.gov/2sG

Market force is a kind of force. In the ways corporations use it to control politicians who control other forces, market force is as dangerous as any other kind of force.

Please respond to that anti-democratic use of force the same as any other Act Of War against the United States, by any corporation in any country(s) which, directly or indirectly, change our politics with any kind of force.

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." --Sun Tzu

Most corporations did that to what was our democratic government and to us. Will our government help us do the same to the corporate army occupying our government?

Like the War On Drugs and War On Terror, which are more like goals than wars, please declare War On Government By The Corporations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:04:48 AM

The United States is under attack by an occupying force. Fight back by signing this petition to declare war against that force.

http://whitehouse.gov/2sG

Market force is a kind of force. In the ways corporations use it to control politicians who control other forces, market force is as dangerous as any other kind of force.

Please respond to that anti-democratic use of force the same as any other Act Of War against the United States, by any corporation in any country(s) which, directly or indirectly, change our politics with any kind of force.

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." --Sun Tzu

Most corporations did that to what was our democratic government and to us. Will our government help us do the same to the corporate army occupying our government?

Like the War On Drugs and War On Terror, which are more like goals than wars, please declare War On Government By The Corporations.

Quote from: bitcoin2cash or any other corporatist/super-capitalist libtard here
Corporations are good, wholesome things, so are market forces. Only government is bad. Regulation that protects us actually doesn't.
JeffK

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:27:02 AM

Yes, we can hold a monopoly on force accountable to itself. That will most certainly work.

I thought monopolies can't exist or something? Why don't you grab your bootstraps, go out and start your own army?
BenRayfield (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:37:54 AM

Do you want a "government by the people" or a "government by the corporations"?

I'm trying to get lobbying classified as an Act Of War, so it will be a "government by the people", a democracy. Buying votes or buying laws should be illegal.

BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:42:14 AM

I don't think petitioning the government to destroy the system it created and from which it feeds is a very rational way to effect change.

"market force is as dangerous as any other kind of force"

Nope. I cannot be killed by "market force" (whatever that is).
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:47:57 AM

Do you want a "government by the people" or a "government by the corporations"?

I'm trying to get lobbying classified as an Act Of War, so it will be a "government by the people", a democracy. Buying votes or buying laws should be illegal.

The problem is that there is an enormous financial incentive to buy each congressman. So long as that incentive exists, the rich will find a way. Both parties are willing and clever.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 04:48:24 AM

Just fire a few predator drones at market force. That should fix it.

BenRayfield (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:50:01 AM

I don't think petitioning the government to destroy the system it created and from which it feeds is a very rational way to effect change.

I'm not petitioning the government. I'm letting the government know that a large number of people, like the Wall Street protesters and many others, are going to continue getting angrier at their continued ignoring of Acts Of War against the United States in the form of buying laws and slavery to their corrupt system. Asking nicely rarely works in this corrupt system.

Sure you can. They have their own army...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_industrial_complex

And they have laws that repeatedly get stricter to compensate for people getting angrier at the corrupt system and getting poorer as their money is sucked through laws that were bought into corporate pockets. This will all lead to a war unless something changes.

JeffK

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:51:15 AM

"market force is as dangerous as any other kind of force"

It couldn't hurt.

Government is always changing with the political culture. The DARK GOD "Government" didn't create this system; previous governments, born out of previous ideas, people, and culture, built this system. While the current government may be more of the same, voicing discontent as a whole can help push government back in the other direction.

Unless you're a nutter that think the rich and the government are demigods that don't need to support of the populace to keep society running in it's current state, in which case you are retarded.
JeffK

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:54:17 AM

I'm not petitioning the government. I'm letting the government know that a large number of people, like the Wall Street protesters and many others, are going to continue getting angrier at their continued ignoring of Acts Of War against the United States in the form of buying laws and slavery to their corrupt system. Asking nicely rarely works in this corrupt system.

And they have laws that repeatedly get stricter to compensate for people getting angrier at the corrupt system and getting poorer as their money is sucked through laws that were bought into corporate pockets. This will all lead to a war unless something changes.

People forget that free "market forces" lead to more groups like Blackwater/Xe, who are only accountable to their bosses, and instead of being composed of highschool dropouts and confused southern boys who just want to do something good for their fellow countrymen, they are staffed with psychpaths who have no problems killing people for cash.
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:59:13 AM

People forget that free "market forces" lead to more groups like Blackwater/Xe, who are only accountable to their bosses, and instead of being composed of highschool dropouts and confused southern boys who just want to do something good for their fellow countrymen, they are staffed with psychpaths who have no problems killing people for cash.

The military industrial complex is a creation of the state.

Blackwater is a way for ex-military to get lucrative no-bid no-compete government contracts, siphoning taxpayer funds.

Really, how can you guys be so blind to the fact that an institution built upon the initiation of violence can never prevent violence.

I suppose that you think those confused southern boys being brainwashed by the government and turned into psychopaths who have no problem killing people for cash and national glory is better.
JeffK

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 05:34:02 AM

The military industrial complex is a creation of the state.

Blackwater is a way for ex-military to get lucrative no-bid no-compete government contracts, siphoning taxpayer funds.

Really, how can you guys be so blind to the fact that an institution built upon the initiation of violence can never prevent violence.

I suppose that you think those confused southern boys being brainwashed by the government and turned into psychopaths who have no problem killing people for cash and national glory is better.

Blackwater, Xe, etc provide services to more than just the US government, and would still exist if the government collapsed tomorrow. IIRC, they sell services to all sorts of oil barons in Asia and Africa as well. In a 'free market', private militias and security groups would have booming business when the wealthier members of society cannot depend on public services to protect them.

Example: every Mexican cartel and their underlings
BenRayfield (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 05:35:57 AM

I want no authority at all. I want the individual over himself.

The world could work that way if the following schizophrenic way of thinking was healed in the Human species: When looking at a suffering person, most of us feel some kind of negative emotions, but when only knowing somebody is suffering, there is much less or usually no emotions about it. Schizophrenia means a disconnection between parts of the mind. The knowledge that someone is suffering is disconnected from the emotion of seeing someone suffering, but since its the same information it should be the same emotion. I know in most people its not, and that is the normal amount of schizophrenia in most Humans.

When that is solved, then "no authority at all" will work and the world will organize itself as you said.

Either way, reducing the power of corporations is a step toward that. Please sign the petition.

Red

Activity: 210
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 06:36:41 PM

I have to admit I think it is retarded that the White House allows random people to post such crap on a site that purports to represent all of us.

retarded |riˈtärdid| |rəˈtɑrdəd| |riˈtɑrdəd| |rɪˈtɑːdɪd|
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 06:35:54 AM

OP I hope you're kidding.

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
JeffK

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:39:08 AM

OP I hope you're kidding.

Eat the rich
Red

Activity: 210
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 06:49:59 AM

I think I'm seeing a pattern here! The crypto-anarchist libertarians reached out to the Occupy Wall Street liberals in hopes of shoring up Bitcoin's cash flow problems.

Now the Liberals are directly invading this libertarian bastion! I guess all's fair in love, war, and silly politics!
Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 06:53:25 AM

I think I'm seeing a pattern here! The crypto-anarchist libertarians reached out to the Occupy Wall Street liberals in hopes of shoring up Bitcoin's cash flow problems.

Now the Liberals are directly invading this libertarian bastion! I guess all's fair in love, war, and silly politics!

Yeah.  Protest that wall street with your iphone and starbucks and make sure everyone in the world how cool you were for you know-standing around, because nothing is going to change, but the brownie points for saying you were there equals to a lot of SWPL kudos in certain circles. 

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
JeffK

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:00:09 AM

Yeah.  Protest that wall street with your iphone and starbucks and make sure everyone in the world how cool you were for you know-standing around, because nothing is going to change, but the brownie points for saying you were there equals to a lot of SWPL kudos in certain circles. 

Look at me, I think everyone involved in left-wing politics is a Fox News theoretical 'liberal' stereotype
JeffK

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:03:21 AM

Equally, every conservative is a balding, obese, old white man riding around in a Rascal plastered with gaudy American flags and bald eagles, mumbling to himself about how the Negroes are ruining  his country.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: