Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zero Fee Trading?  (Read 499 times)
robresno (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

I have developed a profitable day trading strategy using neural nets and is very consistent. Works great but the problem is it takes only small profits $1 to $30 based on 1 BTC traded in and out. So any fees would kill it.

Is there any exchanges that allows to place market orders (buy at ask and sell at bid) without any fees? or crazy wide spread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
Merited by googs84 (2)

Here is a list of all exchange that have no trading fees (some of them may be restricted in some countries though): https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

I never heard that there is a safe exchange site with no fee. So, I advise you to trade in some trusted exchange sites with a low fee like Cryptopia, Bittrex, and Binance.

I recommend you choose Binance because they had 50% trading fee discount for the 1st year.

You can check this discount from their support area here Binance Launches New Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and Adjusts BNB Discount Rate

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I never heard that there is a safe exchange site with no fee. So, I advise you to trade in some trusted exchange sites with a low fee like Cryptopia, Bittrex, and Binance.

I recommend you choose Binance because they had 50% trading fee discount for the 1st year.

You can check this discount from their support area here Binance Launches New Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program and Adjusts BNB Discount Rate
Even with Bitmex had no fee i do still have some doubts on using it. I was shocked when i saw the volume trade for the last 24 hours which is currently on rank 2 on all  exchange when it comes to volume.
Due to that 100x leverage which do give out some interest- Just  a presumption though. As omegastarscream given about on those links you can search up for those exchange who do have zero fee but same as advised on the dude above never do easily entrust too much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

I do not recommend to trade at the exchange market which is don't take a fee, it seems unsafe. What is the purpose of this job already? If these sites do not charge you during the transaction, which profit do they do? What are they making a profit without taking an advantage? I think it is unreliable to trade at a no-fee exchange market.

R.R.L.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

currently only extoke exchange the only one exchange without fees trading, but this will only open within a few hours, so join in, I'm also curious whether extoke will free all fees or not.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

Exchange that has zero trading fee is Cobinhood but this exchange has low trading volume and we can not get high liquidity. Other exchanges is Okex but only in trading pair OKB, and also exchange of Tokenomy but only in trading pair TEN. If you want to use exchange with high trading volume with lowest trading fee , so you have to chooce Binance because they offer only 0.05% trading fee if you hold BNB coin.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Even with Bitmex had no fee i do still have some doubts on using it. I was shocked when i saw the volume trade for the last 24 hours which is currently on rank 2 on all  exchange when it comes to volume.
Due to that 100x leverage which do give out some interest- Just  a presumption though. As omegastarscream given about on those links you can search up for those exchange who do have zero fee but same as advised on the dude above never do easily entrust too much.
Bitmex doesnt have any fees on 1x trade (normal trade), but there are some fees if you want to trade with a leverage there.
Check it here https://www.bitmex.com/app/fees#Traditional-Futures
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

They say good things in life are free but not with trading. We all want to have zero fees as we trade more often but unfortunately we don't see good sites that offers zero fees thus just the low volume sites offer this to attract more traders. But how you can have a good profit of you go on low volume sites? Just come to think of it. Just look with small fees but not with zero fees.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

Bitmex doesnt have any fees on 1x trade (normal trade), but there are some fees if you want to trade with a leverage there.
Check it here https://www.bitmex.com/app/fees#Traditional-Futures

If you have anything doubts about bitmex you should find another exchanges, I suggest that stay away from the exchange with a zero fees because there's a high risk. There's a lot of popular and trusted exchange here that you may choose like binance and bittrex etc.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

If you have anything doubts about bitmex you should find another exchanges, I suggest that stay away from the exchange with a zero fees because there's a high risk.
what type of risk involved in the zero fee exchange Huh I am using Cobinhood,BitMEX, I don't see any problem with them till now.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

If you have time to wait for a new exchange, then ETERBASE might be one of your options. However, you'd have to be a premium member first. You can read more about ETERBASE here: https://www.eterbase.com/.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Here is a list of all exchange that have no trading fees (some of them may be restricted in some countries though): https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
Thank you very much for that link.
I have no info about that before.
The problem is these exchanges have low volume so this comes with high bids low asks
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

trading is done a few people to get a huge income that is not free, there are payment for online trading. in logic only, nothing is for free to get a big income anyway. There are several trading should pay, when trading without the costs and the results obtained a great many possible people will have that access.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Zero fee trading platform is a no no for me while I am not supporting those who chose to kill their customers with fees but to think that where would the platform raise money to pay for those in charge of ensuring the platform is safe and up to date, to pay their customer service agents to ensure that they are responding to queries as at when due. not including all sundry charges such as hosting, licenses, bank charges for those that allows fiat transactions etc. Not that those who charges fees cannot be hacked or get compromised but at least the assurance that they are able to afford necessary infrastructures through various fees levied is good for me.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

currently only extoke exchange the only one exchange without fees trading, but this will only open within a few hours, so join in, I'm also curious whether extoke will free all fees or not.

Unfortunately, extoke exchange that scheduled to be open today had to be extended 24 hrs because they haven't completed their tests. This is a decentralized exchange though, and I don't plan to use it as my main dex. They do offer fee free trade but what bugs me that it requires a private key to make any trades. Safety is my priority.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Thanks for this list. However, I was actually looking for Luno on that list though since it allows no trading fees if you are market maker except for takers. Meaning, if you are just setting a buy order or a sell order, fee is free. Fortunately, like you said when it comes to availability to countries, it is actually limited to most European and African countries. It would also be hard to see an exchange with a huge volume and different pairs not having fees though!
Palllke

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

On the exchange a token for BTC ETH and USD costs differently can I earn on this difference? If so how?
Alpacera

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Those zero fee exchanges have mostly a very low volume. I'd choose exchanges with fees and feel more safe with my coins on them.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

the smallest fee is usually to sell orders or buy orders, if selling instant and instant buying will take a fee that is greater than the sell order or buy order
to trade with a profit of 1 $ -30 $ with a capital of 1btc it is not worth the capital and the risk, it would be better if I split your capital to trade a few coins for a more satisfying result without thinking about it
there is no zero fee market, while that is just a momentary promo
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: