Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sharing experiences  (Read 290 times)
ciang huang (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

I want to ask the entire bounty hunter and I want to learn from the experience of a very long time in the world of bounty, Smiley Smiley

1.share a difficult and enjoyable experience in the crypto world, with an unstable market.
Difficult thing is when you don't know on how to make profits out of bounty hunting due to lots of scams and identifying/guessing game will continue.
Enjoyable thing is when you do saw the fruit of your hard work.
2.I want to learn to quickly understand in blockchain and cryptocurrency science what is the first easy step. I want to ask advice from seniors who have long been in the crypto world. Grin Grin
If are completely noobs about crypto then reading up about it will be ideal not just typically jumped into this forum for the sake of money making.You wont really understand on how crypto works or why do it exist on the very first place if you aren't really interested enough to know it.

Yes, right, bro, because there are many scams now and I have to be more careful, because I still don't know the other crypto knowledge, that's right, bro, if we work hard, the results will be satisfied.

yes it is true that there are now many frauds in the bounty and ico campaigns that make us discouraged. fraud is now very neat which makes us interested in campaigns but ultimately fraud.
This is the part of the risk when you are a bounty hunter where searching for a good project would always be a question because all of us would always target out those legit projects to make money but that wont really be an easy thing but somehow we can really make good choices depending on how we do search up.Be careful and be vigilant on all possible signs of frauds because these things will really lead you to good choices.
yes it is true that we do not know what we will see at the end of the campaign, because now the price is unstable and there are many scams, because fraud is now neatly arranged to attract investors and lead to a scam. level of awareness that we often apply to sorting gifts. but we are still often influenced by bounty fraud

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

Create some value for people, outside of Bitcointalk because here it will be lost between thousands of many post - I mean create a blog (you can use Steemit platform for additional reward/ motivation), Youtube channel, Facebook page, twitter account with info about crypto. Look for niches - places where crypto is not known but people from these places can benefit from knowing more about it. This way you'll gather (small) audience and you'll be able to promote different programs with better results which will mean bigger rewards for you.

You're absolutely right, bro, I have to really learn to create a blog, and I still lack knowledge in creating articles, your suggestions are absolutely right, because it can make motivation to increase knowledge

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

I want to ask the entire bounty hunter and I want to learn from the experience of a very long time in the world of bounty, Smiley Smiley

1.share a difficult and enjoyable experience in the crypto world, with an unstable market.
2.I want to learn to quickly understand in blockchain and cryptocurrency science what is the first easy step. I want to ask advice from seniors who have long been in the crypto world. Grin Grin
I could remember of promoting a bounty here in bitcointalk.org and in two weeks make around $800 and some has also give me bad payments. You have to read and understand reviews that people are making on some icorating sites and also be able to read people comments on their Ann thread.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

The market this year is very bad. Whether you are a trader or a bounty hunter, you are vulnerable to fraud and loss. If you want to make money from this year's market, you need to learn more expertise!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

I started from airdrop and then played bounty because the airdrop participants were very large and the value obtained was very small, the bounty made me always want to know about blockchain and many crypto because this was a demand from some bounty tasks. with bounty now I have started to know crypto and slowly I have been trading
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

I could remember of promoting a bounty here in bitcointalk.org and in two weeks make around $800 and some has also give me bad payments. You have to read and understand reviews that people are making on some icorating sites and also be able to read people comments on their Ann thread.

wow, it's really great, bro, you can get $ 800 for two weeks, it's amazing, but what you say is that we have to be really active on bitcointalk, so that our knowledge adds more

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

The market this year is very bad. Whether you are a trader or a bounty hunter, you are vulnerable to fraud and loss. If you want to make money from this year's market, you need to learn more expertise!

yes I am still a beginner as a Bounty hunter, bro, and I often experience not being paid by the bounty that has been completed and never find definite clarity, I want to correct myself there is still a shortage of what

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

I started from airdrop and then played bounty because the airdrop participants were very large and the value obtained was very small, the bounty made me always want to know about blockchain and many crypto because this was a demand from some bounty tasks. with bounty now I have started to know crypto and slowly I have been trading

it is true, bro, crypto science is not easy to understand, it must be piecemeal, but if I am traumatized by airdrop because I have experienced my wallet being hacked by an irresponsible person

hidrocop

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

The work of bloggers is very difficult, most of the content is copied from one another, and even if you work hard to produce content, they can't reward you as copycat.
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

The work of bloggers is very difficult, most of the content is copied from one another, and even if you work hard to produce content, they can't reward you as copycat.

right, bro, it's hard to make good content, but it's not as easy as now the number of competitors is very large and the prizes are getting smaller and what I'm afraid is now that many bounties are scams and our blogs are in vain

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Although I am not an elderly person in the cryptocurrency world, I have been engaged in hunting for a long time, and most of my knowledge has come from Youtube!

ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Although I am not an elderly person in the cryptocurrency world, I have been engaged in hunting for a long time, and most of my knowledge has come from Youtube!

I am also a beginner, bro, if you are looking for knowledge not in books, you can social media from friends and others. We can exchange experiences in this forum about the world of cryptocurrency.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

right, bro, it's hard to make good content, but it's not as easy as now the number of competitors is very large and the prizes are getting smaller and what I'm afraid is now that many bounties are scams and our blogs are in vain
Its the risk part on doing bounty hunting.Due to competition and the saturation of participants it would be most likely our works would really come into useless.
There should always be a limit when it comes to ones who join up on a bounty program. Allocations is fixed and the more people who joined up then expect that you would receive less.So,
i decide to stop on blogging.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ciang huang (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Its the risk part on doing bounty hunting.Due to competition and the saturation of participants it would be most likely our works would really come into useless.
There should always be a limit when it comes to ones who join up on a bounty program. Allocations is fixed and the more people who joined up then expect that you would receive less.So,
i decide to stop on blogging.
yes indeed every business must have a risk. but there is the truth that the prize manager must limit the number of participants so that the prize allocation is balanced with the results of our hard work and I often complain about the large number of participants and the number of bounty campaigns that are mostly scam

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: