Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxnow.com  (Read 2752 times)
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

These threads are more entertaining than Hollywood's mainstream flicks.  Grin

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:27:52 AM

I know right? A few people say they like/use/made a profit on mcxnow and BCX, Hazard, and anderal come in to stroke each other off

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:09:00 AM

I know right? A few people say they like/use/made a profit on mcxnow and BCX, Hazard, and anderal come in to stroke each other off

I made profit on both Cryptsy and MCX. I left MCX back in June 2013 because I could not stand RS or 80% of the people bashing each other in MCX chat. I did meet a few nice people in chat during the infant days of MCX Now.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:11:14 AM

Just FYI,

Hazard and Anderl are just two of my alternate screen names.

~BCX~

FU you are my alt.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 12:11:50 PM

But keep in mind, Realsolid has shut down mcxNOW several times for days without notice.
I opened an account at mcxnow yesterday. Now that I am reading this, I'm feeling concerned...

I will revise my "interest deposit" strategy and may leave my Bitcoins to Kraken for a while...

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

Wait for Bitshare X if you want to earn interest.

tygarbyte

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

4mnth old Miner :-)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

just info for the other noob's like me that hasn't been around long enough ( 8 wks )

http://cryptolife.net/scam-alert-mincoin/

Worth a read for some history and background - then decide for yourself.

I mine therefor I am Smiley - WIN : WcLLYcZfHQAMMVwiaAtMECZQh1YfCPw88g
paul09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:10:54 AM

I was quite impressed by mcxnow when I first used it during max launch. Then I began to notice certain things

1. realsolid comes across as an extremely arrogant douche when he talks in the trollbox. Also have read some dodgy things about his past, but I don't know what the truth is there.
2. Promises that dogecoin would be added more than a week ago. Pretty much no updates apart from occasional crappy excuses blaming others for why doge isn't added yet. It really wouldn't surprise me if claiming doge would be added was a scam to pump the price of mcxFEE to please the bigger investors.
3. The big investors/FEE holders in the troll box get extremely butthurt if you ever dare to suggest that FEEs aren't even remotely worth buying at current value (they aren't remotely worth buying for dividends currently - they would only be worth buying if you believe the exchanges volume will increase dramatically resulting in better dividends, or FEE value will increase dramatically so you can sell them higher)
4. Lack of good coins available

I guess half my whinging is related to the trollbox which is made for trolling haha but still. While i agree the engine is much better than cryptsy, at least on cryptsy there isn't a trollbox being dominated by an 'elite inner circle' who are basically online 24/7, worship realsolid, and spam propaganda about FEEs being the greatest purchase on earth, flaming anyone who tries to argue it.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:14:51 AM

just info for the other noob's like me that hasn't been around long enough ( 8 wks )

That is one guys opinion on who he thinks, cooked up a scam, it is the only half decently written account of ones perspective on that.
Event and for some extremely strange reason you guys all read it and miss the part where all the coins were sold on market...Meaning they belong to someone else now!
So anything you or anyone have to say to contrary to that is not possible to substantiate.

I Suggest you should steer clear of filling your minds with such garbage. My assumptions of whats actually going on here and they are just that because i have little proof except for the way these same guys
pop up to bash both mcxnow and Mincoin.

1: They don't give too hoots about anyone in crypto but themselves
2: They have had an extreme amount of failed scams.. i.e hazards countless failed coins and thats why i think he has a bee in his bonnet about Mincoin because its the only half decent coin that launched that he thought was a scam and wasn't apart of.
3:these guys made some stupid moves with solidcoin at the beginning of their cryptocoin experience and still cant let it go and are still looking for someone to blame when at the end of the day we only have our selfs to blame for any coins we have put anywhere and lost cause we made the choice to invest in it

I wont go on because i've already consume 2 minutes of my time reading this thread full of people with two very different views

What i will do is give you the facts about my experience with mcxnow.com (something i'm betting almost ever one of the negative posts actually dont have real experience with) dealing with mcxnow!
I have had 100's and thousands of dollars worth of coins on mcxnow since the very beginning, i have never lost a coin i have never had a stuck withdrawal and have never been robbed or had my accounts compromise and i trade there daily, i have made money on all coins on that exchange and most recently i have made money on the volitile btc markets using mcxbux which for now is pegged at $1 so its been very profitable
and thats just the thing with this site its not really for dence types and people who have even slight paranoia issues because even though its not complicated its extremely hard for people to understand how to make money and when they make a bad trade and or forget a password well from what i can see its a lash out at someone else

I trust the owner i have had a lot of money to some on that site for a very long time without problems, he has made some not so savory decisions but i knew when i got into this game that nothing is regulated and nothing is always going to happen 100% the way you think it will or think it should and thats the key to success, being real enough with yourself to know when you made a bad choice..learn form it and move on.

So i conclude with this...most negative feedback you will hear about solid and his site will have been from people who are pretend traders and they should really stay away from the trading aspect of crypto.
choice is yours but if you ask anyone that has any money worth talking about on that site you will get the same response "Do not put your house into crypto but put 2% of your folio in and you gave made a great choice and have spread your risk well put morer then that and you are increasing the risk vs return more risk= a shit ton more reward.

To me its as simple as that and all these fairytails are boring now.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:34:38 AM

...i agree the engine is much better than cryptsy...

That seems to be the consensus.
tins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:36:16 AM

But yes, the exchange itself is kickass.

~BCX~

Yep.
One has to take the bad with the good. In the case of mxcnow...the quality of the exchange far, far outweighs everything else.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 06:53:14 AM

Wait for Bitshare X if you want to earn interest.
Intersted in getting some input without having to read a lot of Bitshare X litterature. Could you sum it up ?

(for those interested too: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=3.0)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
paul09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:05:09 AM

That is one guys opinion on who he thinks, cooked up a scam, it is the only half decently written account of ones perspective on that.
Event and for some extremely strange reason you guys all read it and miss the part where all the coins were sold on market...Meaning they belong to someone else now!
So anything you or anyone have to say to contrary to that is not possible to substantiate.

I Suggest you should steer clear of filling your minds with such garbage. My assumptions of whats actually going on here and they are just that because i have little proof except for the way these same guys
pop up to bash both mcxnow and Mincoin.

1: They don't give too hoots about anyone in crypto but themselves
2: They have had an extreme amount of failed scams.. i.e hazards countless failed coins and thats why i think he has a bee in his bonnet about Mincoin because its the only half decent coin that launched that he thought was a scam and wasn't apart of.
3:these guys made some stupid moves with solidcoin at the beginning of their cryptocoin experience and still cant let it go and are still looking for someone to blame when at the end of the day we only have our selfs to blame for any coins we have put anywhere and lost cause we made the choice to invest in it

I wont go on because i've already consume 2 minutes of my time reading this thread full of people with two very different views

What i will do is give you the facts about my experience with mcxnow.com (something i'm betting almost ever one of the negative posts actually dont have real experience with) dealing with mcxnow!
I have had 100's and thousands of dollars worth of coins on mcxnow since the very beginning, i have never lost a coin i have never had a stuck withdrawal and have never been robbed or had my accounts compromise and i trade there daily, i have made money on all coins on that exchange and most recently i have made money on the volitile btc markets using mcxbux which for now is pegged at $1 so its been very profitable
and thats just the thing with this site its not really for dence types and people who have even slight paranoia issues because even though its not complicated its extremely hard for people to understand how to make money and when they make a bad trade and or forget a password well from what i can see its a lash out at someone else

I trust the owner i have had a lot of money to some on that site for a very long time without problems, he has made some not so savory decisions but i knew when i got into this game that nothing is regulated and nothing is always going to happen 100% the way you think it will or think it should and thats the key to success, being real enough with yourself to know when you made a bad choice..learn form it and move on.

So i conclude with this...most negative feedback you will hear about solid and his site will have been from people who are pretend traders and they should really stay away from the trading aspect of crypto.
choice is yours but if you ask anyone that has any money worth talking about on that site you will get the same response "Do not put your house into crypto but put 2% of your folio in and you gave made a great choice and have spread your risk well put morer then that and you are increasing the risk vs return more risk= a shit ton more reward.

To me its as simple as that and all these fairytails are boring now.

This is the exact kind of thing I was talking about with regards to Realsolid and the elite inner circle on mcxnow - arrogant douchebaggery. This post is a perfect example and is what really turns me off mincoin and mcxnow.

That said I did like how well the exchange works, and how deposits/withdrawals were always extremely quick compared to other exchanges (especially cryptsy).
tins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:20:27 AM

...I did like how well the exchange works, and how deposits/withdrawals were always extremely quick compared to other exchanges (especially cryptsy).

Most people feel the same way...super fast, well run exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: