Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins?  (Read 19342 times)
Ally Loke (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

i think this time is good to buy btc more than buying alto coins.because bitcoin is ready to go up.. when the btc is up altocoins going down , because all the traders are going to sell altcoins and buying btc so all money flowing to bitcoin,as my opinion after btc stable it is good time to buy altocoins 

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

The time to buy alts will be exactly when the Bitcoin ETF is accepted and everyone ditches the alts to buy BTC. This will increase Bitcoin's dominance and the alts will bottom for a short period of time.
Then the Bitcoin profit takers will sell and buy the bottomed out alts.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Only for the best altcoins out there or else you're gonna scratch your head when you invested at the wrong project. only invest at the project that has a potential to grow not those on giving you only false hope and promises. rather make a research by yourself and trust your instinct on that way if you failed you will not hurt because it will remind you that it's your decision to made you that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

I know that this is a good time to buy btc more then buying alto coin.because btc is ready to going up.So as my opinion after btc stable it is a good time to buy altocoin.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

It's a good time to buy some altcoins. Look at the 2013-2014 year, when Bitcoin began to grow, followed by not so many altcoins, many simply dropped out of the game.
erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

look for altcoins that already tested its bases 2-3 times at the lowest part of its trend.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

I fully agree with you. At this point, it's a really good time to buy altcoins. Of course, now they do not grow, but their growth will be in the next 2 months. In the long run, it is a good investment. But do not forget about bitcoin, if you buy it now, by the end of the year you will also increase your money.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Today is not good time to buy but it is a good time to hold. The market is very unstable for short-term strategies and we really do not know when the next boom will start. It can start the next year or yesterday, nobody knows that.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

The current crypto market is not stable, the altcoin investment will be risky. I think you should invest in the bestcoins to avoid damage. Instead of investing in other altcoins

havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

I have seen many similar posts like yours. People in this forum always ask whether its good time to buy BTC or altcoins. Here is an answer for all :
1. Buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
2. When the market is in bearish trend, its always the best time to buy as you will surely see profit once market goes bullish.
3. No one knows the exact entry point and exit point in crypto market due to its high volatile nature. Therefore, always try to buy and sell in parts in order to ensure that you dont get much loss or receive less profit.

Current time is surely best to buy altcoins as the market is bearish. We are ready to enter bullish market real soon. Dont miss the train !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
Of course, this is the great time to invest in the coins. The coin price is not a stable right this moment. So you have to invest in the coins. which have you believe is increase the price and it will give you a big profit.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

I don't think it's a good opportunity right now because panic is spreading and people are moving away from ALT.
If you want to invest, you can invest in BTC. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I'm keep telling you that this is still not a good moment to buy as bear market is still here. In my opinion the best moment to make buys is when bitcoin hits the bottom and the price might be around 3k so then would be a perfect time to buy all the alts you can.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

The value of many of cryptocurrrencies have reduced a lot in the past few months, I believed that maybe we are indeed in a bear market, until now market still haven't recover, are you a new investor? If yes, first thing to remember is don't invest more than you can afford to lose, my opinion is you can start to invest now, but not all your investment funds, maybe only invest 50%, then wait for another price dip and buy again the other 50%
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

you should do the timing very well to be a good investor in the market of crypto currencies. I think the prices on the market are very low right now. suitable time for investment
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

In my opinion, a good time to purchase altcoins is waiting a couple of weeks after it launches on exchange most especially if the altcoin just concluded an ICO as most ICO investors will always dump their tokens upon exchange launch which will make the price fall dramatically and it will be a very good time to pick up more tokens at a very cheap rate.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

The good time to buy altcoins is when the market is in the dip, anytime market dip so hard, it will rise again, so if you invest during the dip, when the market rises, you will make a great profit.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

I buy altcoins especially if the price of BTC is kind of stable or on its sideways movement. It is because i believe that it's the time when people in BTC moves to altcoins.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

First answer one question: "Do you invest to sell as soon as the price rises by 10-50 percent, or do you invest, because you see that the coin / token is very promising in the future, the price will rise by 1000 percent?" If you are the first option, but watch the charts 24/7 and look for the bottom. If you are the second option, then there is no point in waiting, buy it right now and store it on a cold wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: